Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was so emotional teaser !!!
Please update soon !!!
Thanks for the PM :)
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Congrats for one more thread...
Teaser was scary hope he will be alright...
Update soon...
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm
interesting lets
see what stores
for taarey
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rey can't leave his taani like that😭
Please update asap
Thanks for PM
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 43

Rey was taken to hospital immediately, by his assistant abhi and one of the guards while others did take of dead body of ashi. And removed the every single evidence that could tell, they were here.

In hospital, Rey was admitted in and best team of doctors were treating him. After an hour, one doctor came out of the operation theater.

"Doctor, Hows Rey sir?" Abhi rushed to him and questioned him, in worried tone.

"We are operating him and he will be fine very soon, we have removed the bullet and there is nothing to worry about, he is out of danger. He will be alright soon. He is a tough man" Doctor told him, his words were assuring. Abhi let out a breath he was holding onto. Relief wash over him, hearing what doctor had said. He thanked the doctor. Doctor smiled at him and went in his cabin while other doctors were still inside, with him.

With tearful eyes, she stare at him. His lifeless body laid there on floor, covered with blood. Her heart broke into million pieces. With shaky steps, she moved toward him and sat beside him. Looking at his pale face. 

"Rey, Please get up..Please. Open your eyes, please rey. Your taani needs you." Taani cried, shaking him up little, by holding his shoulder. But he laid there, lifelessly. Taani was crying bitterly, just praying, him to be okay. She need him, he is her reason to live, she can not live without him. He can't leave her.

"No..You can't leave me. You can't leave me, Rey." Taani whispered in broken tone, her face turned red because of crying continuously. She shook him violently, but he didn't woke up. He didn't opened his eyes. She wanted him to get up and take her in his protective embrace. Tell her he won't leave her alone. But he didn't. He laid there lifelessly.

"Rey" 

"Rey" Taani woke up with the scream, Scream filled with agony and pain. She gasped for air and looked around, She was still in her bed. She was sweating badly. Her hands were shivering, she was shaken up from the dream she just had. 

"KrishnaJi! Yeh kaisa dream tha? Please mere Rey ko kuch mat hone dena." Taani joined her hands together and prayed to her god. She calmed her uneven breathing and take her cell phone in her hand, from side table. She saw the time, It showed 4 pm, she frowned thinking she was sleeping in afternoon. 

"I should call him, till now he didn't return back home." Taani thought to herself, agreeing with herself she dialed his number. At the fourth ring, someone picked the call and it was not him, just by hearing his voice.

"Hello. Who are you? And where is Rey?" Taani asked him politely. 

"Taani Ma'am, I'm abhi, Rey sir's assistant." Abhi answered her, in same polite tone as her.

"Okay! But where is he?" Taani asked him, with concern lacing her words. He never ignored her calls nor let anyone else pick it.

"Ma'am, Sir is in meeting, I'll tell him to call you back, once meeting is over." Abhi told her. Taani took a sigh of relief, knowing he is alright. Where as abhi didn't told her about Rey's condition as he didn't want to tell her on phone and make her worried. He knew she will need someone to handle her, after she will come to know, rey is in hospital and hurt. He knew Rey would have also wanted the same, his first priority is keeping her safe and she is most safe inside the house.

"Okay." Taani mumbled before she cut the call.

"Doctor, when sir will gain consciousness? He has  been unconscious for more than 8 hours." Abhi asked the doctor, who was passing by him.

"Probably, 2 hours more. He is still under the observation of our team of doctors." Doctor answered him. Abhi nodded and decided, he should go and bring taani ma'am here, knowing his boss will ask for her only once he will open his eyes.

With this thought, abhi told the guard to take care of everything here till he come back. It was the same guard who helped him in bringing Rey to hospital on time. Abhi left from there to reach singhania mansion soon.

Taani stare at him in confusion, wondering why abhi came here when Rey is in office. They were standing in hall. 

"Taani ma'am, you have to come with me." Abhi told her politely, Taani frowned at him, not understanding anything.

"But where? And Rey? Where is he?" Taani questioned him, in concerned tone.

"Ma'am, I'll tell you everything but first please come with me, We going where Rey sir is." Abhi told her, Taani looked hesitate for a moment but then, she agreed knowing Abhi is really trust worthy man of Rey. Rey trust him lots so, she can go with him without any fear.

"Okay. Chaliye." Taani replied, Abhi nodded in response. They both walked out of the house. They sat in car and drove away to hospital.

"Taani Ma'am. Whatever I'll tell you now, Please listen to me calmly and try to understand the situation. Please." Abhi said to her as he parked his car in parking of hospital. Her heart rate picked up seeing where they are, a fear reside in her heart and flashed of her scary dream came in her mind. She clutched the hem of her dress tightly.

"Taani ma'am, In morning there was an accident, and in that accident Rey sir got hurt. But now he is alright. He is unconscious but very soon he will gain conscious. I didn't inform you about this before because it could have been dangerous, if you were here." Abhi told her, he stopped for a moment and looked at her. Her face was pale, her whole was shivering and he could see fear in her hazel orbs. She hasn't heard anything else, her world stopped just the moment she heard, he is hurt.

"Please take me to him." Taani pleaded, tears were streaming down cheeks. She opened the door and come out of the car, Abhi followed her move and come out and locked the car. Then, he lead her inside the hospital then, on 26th floor, where Rey's room was.  Taani was walking lifelessly. She couldn't think straight. She just wanted to see him.

"Doctor, Hows Rey sir? And Can we see him?" Abhi asked the doctor, who just come out of his room. 

"He is much better now, there is nothing to worry but he hasn't gain consciousness. And Yes you can see him but only one person can go and make sure not to disturb the patient." Doctor told him and walked away from their. Abhi turned to taani, who was looking like a broken doll. Weeping silently and trying to look inside the room, just to get a glimpse of her Rey.

"Ma'am, You can go inside." Abhi told her, Without waiting for anything she pushed the door open and enter inside. She burst into tears when she saw him laying on hospital bed. She felt a like someone had tore her heart apart in pieces, seeing him hurt.

"Rey." She whispered in helplessness, She furiously wiped her tears and moved toward his bed. But her tears were not stopping. She went and sat on stool beside the bed.

"Rey, don't leave me." Taani mumbled in shaky tone because of crying. She held his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. 

"You know na, Your taani can't live without you.  Please, jaldi theek ho jaaiye, mein aapko esa nhi dekh sakti. Mujhe toh aapko aaj jaane hi nahi dena chahiye tha, yeh sab meri galti hai. Agar aap nhi jaate toh esa kuch nahi hota. Aap mere pass hote, mere saath hote." Taani was talking to him, weeping silently.  She hold onto his hand. 

"Pta hai? Aaj meine ek bahut bura sapna dekha. In that scary dream, I saw you left me but I know my Rey, You won't leave me, right? I need you, your kitten need you rey. Please open your eyes, I promise i will listen to you, will never disobey you. If you want, you can scold me too, but never leave me. I love you so much, Rey." Taani said, she rested her forehead on their interwined hands and closed her eyes, silently praying to her Krishnaji for him. The dream she had, had shaken up. The fear of losing him has reside her innocent heart. She couldn't think anything else, just want him to be okay. 

"Don't worry, Rey. Now, Your taani is here, I'll take care of you. You will be fine very soon." Taani mumbled, she kept kissing his palm. Showering her innocent love on him, hoping her touch would take away his every pain.

Next part after 130+ likes. Please do leave your feedback
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres
First to comment hehehe
Well its so emotional update and so touchy .
Taani ne ek sapna dekha jahan pe Rey ka accident hua.
It was a really scarry wala dream bechari Taani .
Abhi ne phone utaya as Rey's assistant and made her understand calmly that Rey ka accident hua par usse vhoto si chot aayi and he is fine but unconscious.
Pooja Di yeh story bohot interesting hota jaa raha hai.
Please continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
Very well written.

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update rey thik hain taani dream sach ho gaya nice next update soon
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A very intense update..
Finally rey is safe... phew..