Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Toxicji, give us an update soon and make our weekend memorable. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even m stalking thread today๐Ÿ˜†Though i knw update ke time i must be in my dreamland, as per India tym it will midnyt, bt still impatient today
rose_lilly thumbnail
For the first time I am checking continuously for the update
swatishrimankar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls update th chapter 
Waiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
amsr94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello, new reader here! read all 25 chapters in one go and i LOVED IT!
I wonder how i missed this story in the forum. So glad i found it ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Having read many Arshi fan fictions before i have always routed only for them. But for the first time im enjoying reading about other characters too in your story besides Arshi. When i read the first chapter i really thought that the husband was Arnav ๐Ÿ˜† Kudos to you for hiding the identity of the characters. Love the concept of the story and your writing skill.
Thoroughly enjoyed and looking forward to read more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

ps. do you send pm for your updates??
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow my 5000 th post dedicated to SBH. Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Wow my 5000 th post dedicated to SBH.

Congrats P. ๐Ÿ‘ 

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
Deeps i think in my eyes u r one of the most realistic writer on IF...not saying this cause u my bestie but reason is  the ASLI DUNIYA...the way u always show problems at grass root level...u not trying to show a magic wond appearing and changing common girl to cinderlla...or deprived of basic necessity girl flying in clouds...many time people feels y khushi  not educated or strong working girl,even payal not doing job  etc etc...the reply is cause she is one of the real next door girl...a simple girl ...strong woman which we all dream for depends on person to person pov ...every one is having different reasons in real world the way ur khushi or payal having...but in my eyes i don't consider them  lacking behind at all cause they breath morals ,that matters to me most..the way payal not once blaming khushi..the way khushi taking it on herself payal current state...and then the way both consoling each other ...i can't tell u how much FIT nature wise  in my eyes these two r..

payal pain can be felt by those girls more here  who r going through this parade every weekend around the world...i can say lucky r those girls who r into love  or r chosen in some party or wedding functions...cause this humiliating system of ours where we r having best clothes hanging/folded at one side of almari for these parades ,when u dress up taking whole day of urs thinking how to look ur best behind having so many dreams for happy future...yet people come and reject u in 2 mins of their microscopic scrutiny using their eyes...ufff ...baby u wrote it to reality at its best :)

loved the way khushi is such a positive soul here no matter how bad her past was...her believe in men right there...she not blaming all of them  here...:) thats beautiful...now in this all convo who was listening to khushi excitement outside the room...shashi or garima..red alert :)...have to wait for it 

Three cheers for arjun and anjali love story here...wow and wow...the way u have written it ...i fell in love with this couple too...and with u need to pat arnav back also...he indeed friend in need ...lol...seeing both idiots not taking first step ...the way he helped them out...hehe...its beautiful :)
and hayeee simply loved anjali and arjun confession...they were afraid of reaction of other and as friendship the precious bond ...so both were hesitant thinking "about wt if not ":)..lovely decent romance between them..u wrote it brilliant :)

deeps mein soch rahi hoon arnav keh baray mien...kiya cheez hay arnav...the way u have shown his character...oneside he is bold bindas and all fun with friends... other side keeping himself compose ...keeping khushi betterment in front...her pain at first...how he is balancing around the lives of people who r dear and loved one for him...dil ker raha hay to give him tight hug...when he is going to have that peace full content sleep ...i am waiting for that day :)...his pain and suffering is unbelievable at heart level ...

Today in my eyes khushi  decision of divorce ,the way  she fought against wrong  for  the rights of her babies...and she is content on her desicion...can any one say here...that she lacking behind or weak in any sense...she is indeed a strong woman :)..the way she told arnav about no regrets...like arnav i am also proud of her

now khushi is up with her tayi rishta...deekha jaye tou very valid rishta for her friend...lol...but poor arnav...that shut up echoed loads here...is he losing his patience or really he is only trying to shut her up...ufff  thats a cliff hanger deeps...and then above all ur note...how to wait that long to get the answers ...sniff sniff sniff...๐Ÿ˜ญ...๐Ÿ˜Šno worries will wait jab tak hay jaan ...hehehe

PS: kindly pls answer the million dollar question...really they DID IT? or she was tired from long hospital hours sleeping like the way  our  dearest nishu do...lol...lol...haha...kiya keron control nahi ho raha need to know...lol...:)...can we get a lil bit peak a boo inside arjun's apartment...
Edited by lalarukh - 8 years ago