Posted: 8 years ago
kab update karoge:(
????????????????????????????
..-..... thumbnail
do soon u update so less nowadays 😒
..-..... thumbnail
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update 
😆
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 10

Khushi moved to Arnav to get back her scarf from him but her fiery eyes clearly ignored the blazing fire of remorse in his eyes. 

Arnav forwarded his hand to her, so that she could take her scarf back but it only hurt him further as she was reluctant to even touch him to take back her scarf. She pulled the scarf from the part which was hanging below his palm.

Khushi hated him to the extent that it infuriated her, while standing on the same ground as he was. While she turned around to leave, she felt a tug on her scarf which she realized, was by Arnav himself.

"Leave my scarf! Or else this time I will hit you with my sandals." warned Khushi, dauntlessly while Arnav stumbled back with the anger on her face.

He immediately let go of her scarf and asked her,

" Can't we even speak for two minutes?" 

" Why? To post that conversation too on the net? The humiliation you caused me till date was not enough?" roared Khushi, while the condition of her family came in front of her eyes.

" Khushi, you are misunderstanding the whole situation. Believe me,I never wanted that to happen." said Arnav, in a pleading voice as he was agonized by the fact that Khushi held such a low opinion about him in her heart.

" Is there anything left in this situation for me to comprehend and analyze?" asked Khushi sarcastically and colour from Arnav's face drained even more.

" You really think it was part of my plan, Khushi? No! If the marriage was intentional then why would I be the groom? Why would I trap myself in my own trap?" asked Arnav, trying to bring his logic in front of Khushi's eyes which were clearly clouded with fury and pain.

" To see my pain-filled eyes seeking answers from you! If it was someone else you would have clearly missed the live action, isn't it? You wanted to join the name which I made fun to mine, but remember Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada, I will never let you succeed in your motives. You will never be able to achieve what you wanted, at least from me." shouted Khushi, while pushing Arnav away from her to make way for herself.

A heavy shower accompanied by a giant strike of thunder and lightening had begun. A mistake had changed their lives forever and there was no way they could correct it, exactly in the way the drops of rain cannot go back to sky, no matter how hard we try.

-----------------------------

Shantivan,

" Chotte, what happened? Why are we called to Delhi so suddenly?" asked Arunima, who was literally panicking.

" Maa, Actually...woh.."

" Any Problem, beta?" asked Arun, who was seeing his son stuttering for the first time.

" Maa, Papa, I made a very big mistake. I got married accidentally during a prank which turned out to be real." said Arnav in a breath, scared that he will not be able to complete his statement if he stops in between.

" What??" shouted Arun and Arunima in unison as they rose up from their seats.

" Explain, Chotte." asked Arun, who was the first to regain composure among him and his wife.

Arnav narrated how a prank for revenge turned out to be a life-changer and plunged Arnav into a ocean of redemption.

------------------------------------

Gupta Mansion,

Shashi was out for his office. Garima were resting at home. And Payal was out for a business trip. So Khushi was alone at her home as her mind was reminiscing the dark memories of her accidental marriage.

Suddenly the door bell rang, and she was actually anticipating it as her father was supposed to be back by now. But her expectations failed as she saw her supposed mother-in-law in front of her along with a man, whom Khushi assumed as Arnav's dad 

" Aap?" asked Khushi, as a shocked expression was evident on her face.

" Can we come in, Beta?" asked Arunima, affectionately as she could understand Khushi's dilemma.

Khushi moved aside to give way to the elderly couple.

" Please be seated. What will you take? Tea? Coffee?" asked Khushi, not forgetting her manners.

On the other hand, Mr and Mrs.Raizada were impressed by her manners, which had not left her even after facing so much and they were parents of the guy who caused her so much pain. 

" Your time, if possible, beta." said Arunima, with a smile, " and if possible can you call your parents?" 

Khushi nodded in positive and went inside to wake up Garima, who quickly made their way out to meet the couple who came to meet them.

Garima sat in the sofa adjacent to that of Arun's and Arunima's. While Khushi, herself took a place opposite to Arun and Arunima.

" We are really glad to have you here, Mr and Mrs. Raizada. Your presence was very much required here. I hope you are aware of the situations right now." said Garima, with a sm

" Arun and Arunima would do, Shashiji." said Arunima, who came to know everything about Khushi's family from Arnav, who had researched really well about her.

" We have heard our son's side of story but we really wanted to hear yours too. We personally feel that, we should end the matter here. After all, this happened as our children hated each other and if we go ahead with a relation which has hatred as the base, the results are surely destructive." said Arunima, logically trying to explain them.

" It might have been a prank and an act, Arunimaji. But the society accepts the marriage and if the society accepts it then we too must accept it, after all we all live in a society." said Garima, shocking everyone there.

" Maa? You know what you are saying right?" asked Khushi, who was shocked that her mom could be brought down by the taunts of others.

" Khushi, I know better than you. I have seen the world more than you."

" But what you are doing is certainly not acceptable! How can you force someone to accept a relationship which was nothing but a prank and an act of revenge? This is not done, Mumma." said Khushi, whose defensive mode was turned on now.

" Khushi, GO INSIDE!" shouted Garima, who thought that Khushi would convince everyone to accept her point of view.

" But Mumma.."

" I said go in!" said Garima, not caring that they had spectators in front of them.

Khushi staged a walk out as the feeling that her mom was doing completely wrong made her go mad. And she knew where she had to go.

" But Garimaji, what Khushi had said is completely right. We shouldn't do things just because we feel society will taunt us. We are speaking about the future of our children and we cannot think about the society more than them." 

" It is very easy to say that, Arunimaji. But if tomorrow, your son gets a proposal for a girl, whose marriage video was seen by the whole world, will you be able to accept it? I know what I am doing, Arunimaji. It is for the future of my daughter. What is your decision?" asked Garima, while everyone took in a gasp.

" Sorry for the interruption, Aunty. But if you really feel that the solution to this problem is me and Khushi living like a couple, then so be it. I am ready for it. But this shall not go ahead till we have Khushi's consent." said Arnav, who had heard each and every part of the conversation.

Arnav's mom had advised him to stay out as she knew that Khushi would be infuriated by his presence and hence he stood outside in a place where Khushi who went out couldn't see him too.

Khushi, who had come back after taking a short walk was shocked to hear Arnav's point.

He was ready to take this marriage forward?

Is this one more prank in which his family was also involved?

After all, Arnav Singh Raizada was fraud from the head to the toe according to Khushi Gupta.

"Chotte? I told you to stay out right? Why don't you let the elders speak?" questioned Arun, who was taken aback by Arnav's reply.

" I am extremely sorry for not following your words, Papa. But I didn't want this situation which was caused by me to hurt Khushi anymore. She already has suffered a lot in this whole fiasco." said Arnav, who had started falling for the girl whom he hated more than anyone once.

One more drama for the world, thought Khushi, who knew what she was doing and she knew that speaking in front of her mom would just result in a debate and nothing fruitful.

" Behenji, we need some time to decided. We will inform you of our decision before we leave to Lucknow." said Arunima, taking control of the situation and making a mental note to speak to Khushi personally.

" Sure, Arunimaji. Take your own time but try to think about this situation from my perspective too." said Garima.

-----------------------

Outside,

" Excuse me, Behenji. That girl standing there wants to speak to you." said a young guy to Arunima who was walking along with Arnav and Arun.

Arunima looked in the direction the guy was pointing and saw Khushi, which made her realize that what she wanted to speak about.

" You both go to home. I will come back in sometime." said Arunima, while signing to Arun about Khushi.

Arun and Arnav nodded and went inside their home.

Khushi took long strides and went to Arumina.

" Hello Beta. I myself wanted to talk to you before we take the final decision. Are you happy with the proceedings?" asked Arunima, affectionately.

" Absolutely not. Arunima Aunty, try to understand the situation through my perspective. This marriage will not let me achieve what I want in my life. Moreover I am not fit for Arnav nor for your family. I aspire to be an actress, aunty. Everyone wants to be like a heroine but no one wants a heroine as their daughter-in-law. But I am proud of what I want to be, Aunty. Please don't listen to what my mom is saying. Don't accept the marriage which is just a prank, an act and a play, which changed my life forever." begged Khushi, while holding Arunima's hands, while Arunima's eyes glistened with pride as the girl in front of her was extremely straight forward and outspoken just like her.

She reminisced that she was also like this but once decision by her family changed her fate forever and she had to change herself due to that. And this time she was determined that she will not let a girl of such a golden character change.

" Don't worry beta. I will not take any decision which may hurt you in any way. After all, end of the day, even I am a girl." said Arunima, assuring her in a mother-like-tone.

On the other hand, Arnav had heard the whole conversation from his balcony which was facing the road.

What will be Arnav's reaction?

----

This was unusually long! But I wrote it over two days! First update on the new thread so banta hai!

----

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon