Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AmRit.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW! Like simply wow. Could you please update??? Lady, your stories are growing on me. Do it before I die of patience.
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update nice that rey take some steps
Toward taani and now Taarey marry with each other and please k ki family na jaaye
Update soon
monikasaxena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Finally Taarey marriage wid happen
Eager to read further continue soon 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update! 
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nycc update...kria and her family...why were they soo adamant to marry rey kria...good that rey told kria to back off...the words she spoke about taani..sje must have been too hurt..
Rey gonna marry taani in 2 years😊...hope she says yess...
Waiting for the next update...πŸ˜ƒ
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story so far :)
Read it all in one go
Taani is the only one who can bring a smile on Rey's face :)
I loved how Taani called Sara "aunty" πŸ˜†
This despo Kria πŸ€’...Loved how Rey shouted at her in front of everyone
Rey going to get married to Taani :D
Update next part soon!
deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz updt nxt part. Impatiently waiting for updt
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Chap 4 
Finally rey decided to marry Taani awww
I loved way taani was protected by rey 
Kria had great nose cut 
Amazing update
Sorry for short comment 
Dear
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 5

"Doll, Get up." Her eyes flutter open hearing his soft voice, she stare at him with sleepy eyes as he kissed her forehead and sat beside her.

"It's time for dinner, doll. Lets go and get something in your tummy." Rey said poking her belly.

"Haww! I slept for so long. Why didn't you wake me up?" Taani asked him, she sat up on bed and embrace him tightly.

"I don't like disturbing your peaceful sleep. You were looking so cute." Rey told her as he embraced her back. Taani hummed in response and stayed in his arms for a while, liking the warmth and feel of protection they provide.

"Can you bring our food here, in your room?" Taani asked him, she pulled herself out of his embrace and stare at him with puppy dog eyes leaving no space for him to deny.

"As you say, Doll." Rey whispered, kissing her cheek he left the room. Taani lazily got down from bed and went in washroom to freshen up. Her thoughts were wandering around whatever happened today. Then thinking alot she decided something, No one will snatch her Rey away from her. 

After dinner, Taani was playing games on his mobile while he sat beside her doing his office work, since he had decided to take off from office tomorrow he decided to finish his work today itself. 

"Rey i have a surprise for you, once you are done with your work, tell me. Okay?" Taani spoke, her gaze was still fixed on mobile screen. 

"What surprise doll?" Rey questioned her, looking at her for a minute, after that afternoon incident he had expected her to be upset but she looked calm and happy, he knew something is going on in that pretty head of hers but he also know she won't tell him until she wants to.

"Just wait for some more time, you will know. Now complete your work soon." Taani told him, giving him stern look. 

"You know you are sounding like my mother, telling me to complete my homework." Rey retorted, rolling his eyes at her.

"Whatever. Do your work." Taani mumbled and shifted her concentration back on her game. Rey shook his head and concentrate on his work but from inside he was excited to know what she had planned. 

"Done." Rey exclaimed after an hour of hardwork he was done with his office work. 

"Awe. You are such a good boy." Taani ruffle his hair, Rey frowned at her.

"Doll, stop treating me like your son." Rey grumbled, taani laughed and holding his hand she pulled him outside in balcony. Rey gave her a confused look, wondering why she brought him here in balcony. 

"Doll.." Rey trailed off, giving her look to speak now, but she was staring at ground with shy look adoring her features.

"Urmn..Okay. So..You know what happened today. Right?" Taani asked him, Rey nodded. He took her hand in his and brought her in his embrace.

"I know Doll, And you should also know that I'll not marry kria or anyone else." Rey whispered softly, his words brought a smile on her face. 

"I know but thats not what I'm talking about." Taani mumbled, playing with her fingers.

"Then.."

"Marry me. Marry me so that in future no girl would come to you with the intentions of marrying you or trying to take you away from me..You are mine" Taani told him excitedly yet her voice hold possessiveness, thats the solution she had came across after thinking alot. Rey was too shocked to react to say anything. His doll, his taani had just proposed him for marriage.

"And you know there are so many benefits too if we got married, We will get to stay together and then I will also get to share your awesome last name. Though I love my last name but yours is something I love the most. Singhania..It sound so classy. Right?" Taani rambled excitedly, Rey chuckled hearing her reason. 

"Taani Reyaansh Singhania." Rey said in daze. Taani heard him and jump in joy.

"Yes. Taani Reyaansh Singhania. It is sound so good." Taani told him innocently, not knowing how her words are making him wants to shout on top of his voice and tell everyone she is his and how much he love her. 

"It sounds heavenly." Rey replied, staring down at her intensely. 

"And we will also get to go on vacations together, we will do everything together." Taani told him excitedly, sheer happiness was reflecting in her eyes and he was his eyes were expressing same. 

"And I will get to kiss you whenever i want?" Rey said, smirking down at her as pink shade spread crossed her whitish cheeks. 

"That also. So you will marry me?" Taani asked, looking into his eyes with hope in her eyes. Rey took a step close to her and cupped her face in his palm. Couldn't believe she is proposing him for marriage. 

"I will be honored to have you as my wife, Doll. I will marry you and make you mine then no one will ever be able separate us. I love you so much taani." Rey said, his voice held such intensity that send shiver down her spine.

"So when we will get marry? I'm not 18 yet.." Taani mumbled sadly, Rey kissed her forehead. 

"5 months more then we will marry each other on your 18th birthday." Rey told her. Her innocent proposal had stole his heart and had him falling for her more deeply. 

"Sacchi?" Taani looked at him with her hazel orbs shining bright in happiness.

"Mucchi." Rey replied in same tone as her and tickle her nose his his. They both grin at each other as he hit his forehead against her.

"You know doll, today itself i told our parents that I will marry my doll only and they all are happy for us." Rey told her, wrapping his arms around her waist he brought her close to him.

"Really! I'm so happy." Taani look at him, smiling at him which had his heart beat faster. His gaze flickered on her lips, without his acknowledge he leaned forward closing the gap between their lips, taani closed her eyes as his lips touched her. Her grip tighten on his shoulders as he begun kissing her slowly. Her heart flutter experiencing her first kiss with him. Trying to mimick his actions she moved her lips against his, kissing him back. 

Their kiss turned into passionate with her participation. Rey tighten his grip around her and pulled her impossible close to him. Their lips moved in sync, they both poured their heart out in that one kiss. Rey broke the kiss once he felt her out of breath. Unable to handle her own feelings she hugged him tightly. 

"You alright doll?" Rey asked in concerned tone, hugging her close to his chest. Taani hummed in response, hiding her face in his chest.

"We should do it more often, I like this feeling." Taani confessed innocently referring to their kiss. His heart went frenzy hearing her words.  

"Trust me Doll, We will be doing this alot from now on." Rey replied happily, her innocence never failed to amuse him, she can be bold but even at that time her innocence never fade away. She is his innocent doll.

Hello guys. This was the last part of His Innocent Doll, Epilogue will be up very soon.

Please do leave your feedback, do hit like and comment.
megha1996 thumbnail
hey i m the first one who comment yipee...                                                         awesome update...                                    tani innocence touch my heart...            tani proposed Rey for marriage kya baat hai...                                                  their terrace conversation r so dam romantic...                                                  plz plz update NEVER TOO LATE also.     update soon and thanks for the pm...