Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

So how was first episode ppl?

For me it was like fantasy world very different from my expectations. As expected they exaggerated karma's entry to his foster parents. Since this is first episode,won't bash much😉

Positive- not many 😆..only adhirath looks so handsome 😳 and is also action hero here... Liked Suryadev's aggression showed his love for his son... N of course cuteee pieee lil baby karna..😃

Negatives- Well a lot..imagination is OK..but should not change basic essence ..I especially hated priyamvada.. More than kunti..😡.. I hope they come to more real karna and his story rather than wonderland Karna and his adventures into fantasy land of Himalayas..

Do share your views..😊..let's keep criticism sweet..as this is just first episode...😳

Ritu, you're back!

I finally got to see it in DailyMotion.  I  recognize that this  is fiction, but some things I  found jarring:
  • Kunti floats Karna in the water, and is held back by her maid (did they call her Priyamvada as well?)  They should just have avoided showing Kunti's reaction at all, instead of going into the "Oh-she's-the-mother-she-must-have-felt-something" mode
  • If Suryadev is pissed at his baby being put in danger, why's he taking it out on the entire village?  When he can so easily fry Kunti instead 😈  Didn't like them depicting Suryadev in this manner.  And in that era,  who on earth called him Surya-Narayan?
  • Maid asking Adiratha to raise him as a suta-putra.  Why would anyone do that to such a baby?  Karna was accidentally discovered by Adiratha, and it's just an accident of fate that he got adopted into a suta family
  • Reason Radha accepted & loved Karna was that she was childless, and that's also part of why Adiratha brought him home.  Later, she did have more kids, but that never turned her against Karna.  Karna mentions that to Krishna when the latter went to try and persuade him to switch sides

The positives about this serial - when Kunti floated away Karna and he  immediately started crying, that was most realistic.

One thing I wonder - if they are blackwashing Radha, who will be the positive woman/women in Karna's life?  Please don't show Kunti as positive.  So will his wives be shown positively?  And what will be their role in this story?  Hope we are spared ⭐️Vrushali's mukut ka lalsa

Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Ritu, you're back!

I finally got to see it in DailyMotion.  I  recognize that this  is fiction, but some things I  found jarring:

• Kunti floats Karna in the water, and is held back by her maid (did they call her Priyamvada as well?)  They should just have avoided showing Kunti's reaction at all, instead of going into the "Oh-she's-the-mother-she-must-have-felt-something" mode
  • If Suryadev is pissed at his baby being put in danger, why's he taking it out on the entire village?  When he can so easily fry Kunti instead 😈  Didn't like them depicting Suryadev in this manner.  And in that era,  who on earth called him Surya-Narayan?
  • Maid asking Adiratha to raise him as a suta-putra.  Why would anyone do that to such a baby?  Karna was accidentally discovered by Adiratha, and it's just an accident of fate that he got adopted into a suta family
  • Reason Radha accepted & loved Karna was that she was childless, and that's also part of why Adiratha brought him home.  Later, she did have more kids, but that never turned her against Karna.  Karna mentions that to Krishna when the latter went to try and persuade him to switch sides

The positives about this serial - when Kunti floated away Karna and he  immediately started crying, that was most realistic.

One thing I wonder - if they are blackwashing Radha, who will be the positive woman/women in Karna's life?  Please don't show Kunti as positive.  So will his wives be shown positively?  And what will be their role in this story?  Hope we are spared ⭐️Vrushali's mukut ka lalsa

Sorry to intrude but this was exactly what I was thinking while that sequence was going on 😆 and why was Suryadev hurling those meteors in the river in which his son was afloat and Adhirath was trying to save him? 😕
Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 8 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for comments friends and likes😃

@Vrish- So nice to see long comment from you after so long... how have you been..😃. Looking forward to your posts 😊
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for the late comment..
as usual SidT's magic.. exotic locations n superb VFX..
priyamwada again... okay now i have dealt with it...
Kunthi is sooo pretty!! ❤️
Adhiradth is daammmnnn haawwttt... i think i will shift from hawwt daddy indradev of ⭐️MB to this one
Suryanarayan.. the same pal.. but did u guys notice.. he is wearing ⭐️Karna's mukut!
aawwwhhh the baby is sooo cute... goodie goodie... awwwhhh (koi kaala teeka lagao!!)
Water birth... loved it!!

the vfx at the end is awesome... 👏

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 8 years ago
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

sorry for the late comment..
as usual SidT's magic.. exotic locations n superb VFX..
priyamwada again... okay now i have dealt with it...
Kunthi is sooo pretty!! ❤️
Adhiradth is daammmnnn haawwttt... i think i will shift from hawwt daddy indradev of ⭐️MB to this one
Suryanarayan.. the same pal.. but did u guys notice.. he is wearing ⭐️Karna's mukut!
aawwwhhh the baby is sooo cute... goodie goodie... awwwhhh (koi kaala taaka lagao!!)
Water birth... loved it!!

the vfx at the end is awesome... 👏

Thank you dear for comment😊.. Adirath is hawt...hain naDay Dreaming.. Oh i didnt notice Suryanarayan's mukut.. what an observation..

Ya baby is so cutee... even lil boy karna is😊
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riti4u

Thank you dear for comment😊.. Adirath is hawt...hain na.. Oh i didnt notice Suryanarayan's mukut.. what an observation..

Ya baby is so cutee... even lil boy karna is😊

boy karna is sooo damn cute yaar...
vishesh is soo vishesh... i loved him as Jr ASR in IPKKND..
n here... gooossshhh

riti4u thumbnail
@Krishnaa_Nair- ya he was so cutee there too btw me too an IPKKND fan😳😃