Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^I think Gunjan did mention R visiting city doctors to Ballu.ðŸĪ” I think Chandigarh was mentioned. But we know how this show is, no one except for Veera is allowed to have brains.😆
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

^^I think Gunjan did mention R visiting city doctors to Ballu.ðŸĪ” I think Chandigarh was mentioned. But we know how this show is, no one except for Veera is allowed to have brains.😆

Yes, it was Chandigarh. But did he try in Delhi & Mumbai. I don't think he had gone for second opinion in those cities.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I get what you are saying and I would have have had the same view when it came to some other couple...but when it comes to RG I feel differently.😆 From what we have seen Ranvi do for Gunjan, how he forgave her every single time no matter what stunt she pulled, doesn't allow me to side with her. He has earned her trust now, she should know that no matter what, he will never leave her, if he hasn't left her already for her million other sins. (This is my main argument that Ranvi would always love only Gunjan and nobody else and he has proved it to her countless times.)

Also Ranvi usually spends a lot of time with Deepu at SS house itself, where Gunjan is present, it wouldn't kill her to join with them to have fun. But she can just wallow in self-pity nothing else. I am telling you, if he was spending so much time even with VeeBa's kid, she would still feel as insecure, coz that's the way she is.ðŸĨą I wouldn't put it past this woman to get jealous of her own kid.

Over the issue of his deep attachment with Deepu, he has harmed only Geet by not caring about her warnings about what ppl will think but not Gunjan. And after Ratan's death, Deepu is the one who is helping him the most with his grief, but Gunjan doesn't get that at all..it wouldn't kill her to understand his situation just a little now.ðŸĨą 

We can blame Ranvi for not understanding his wife's psycho mentality though..she is such a precious flower, that she needs special attention 24/7.😊

Lastly, let's just agree to disagree on this issue..Gunjan will continue to be the main prob in my eyes.😆

Bold: They never showed those doctor visits..just had Gunjan mention them to Ballu...that Ranvi asked a lot of doctors, but her case is hopeless.😆ðŸĪŠ

@Bold - WORD.

Had it been any other couple, I'd have viewed it differently. But it is Ranvi we are talking  about! 
Although Gunjan is not totally wrong either. But I can also totally imagine her getting insecure of Veera's kid or or her own too! 

And I have to agree this Deepu is annoying. The interfering between RanJan's conversations and asking him to give her more importance than Gunjan  and she clings onto Ranvi every time and haq jataaos on him like he is her father. But then Ranvi also indulges her.  

So I kinda agree with all of you here. So I feel all were wrong in this scenario, from Gunjan to Ranvi and Geet in some way or the other.

Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys,
i did feel bad for gunjan till yesterday, but after watching todays episode, i felt disgusted...she showed her asli rang today...

and i dont feel bad for her insecurity...cause feeling insecure is another thing...and pushing her husband towards infidelity is a different ball game...

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

@Bold - WORD.

Had it been any other couple, I'd have viewed it differently. But it is Ranvi we are talking  about! 
Although Gunjan is not totally wrong either. But I can also totally imagine her getting insecure of Veera's kid or or her own too! 

And I have to agree this Deepu is annoying. The interfering between RanJan's conversations and asking him to give her more importance than Gunjan  and she clings onto Ranvi every time and haq jataaos on him like he is her father. But then Ranvi also indulges her.  

So I kinda agree with all of you here. So I feel all were wrong in this scenario, from Gunjan to Ranvi and Geet in some way or the other.

@bold: I hate attention seeking kids. Deepu is one of them. Geet in a way is responsible for giving into her demands. She never controlled Geet. However, in one of the scenes, Geet firmly told Deepu not to meet Ranvi but Manjeet let her go.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

guys,

i did feel bad for gunjan till yesterday, but after watching todays episode, i felt disgusted...she showed her asli rang today...

and i dont feel bad for her insecurity...cause feeling insecure is another thing...and pushing her husband towards infidelity is a different ball game...

100% correct. I second you.