Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Beenish.Fatima

cheater means amrita? Firstly we dont know if they actually together for 11 years or no? They met amrita want to marry himanshoo ignore her she cheat him and went in to another relation ship we dont know how long may 7 or 8years and may be they reunite last year after her breakup and 1 month of marriage may be same kind of marriage that sara and ali did.
So I think himanshoo is in secure because of amrita as he said he forgive her but from inside he always insecure is amrita cheating?

Sahi hai, you want to judge what has happened off camera and ignore what was on camera, anyways its their problem but r we suppose to discuss what happened on the show or outside the show ? 

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Sahi hai, you want to judge what has happened off camera and ignore what was on camera, anyways its their problem but r we suppose to discuss what happened on the show or outside the show ? 

yes we discussing how insecure himanshoo look on show :)

yes we discussing how insecure himanshoo look on show :)

then continue...my break is over🤣
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelika12

Like seriously guys, they were in relation since 11yrs .without trust no relation can stand that long.amritha is bubbly girl and pure at heart .we all saw how much he loves amu.in true love  their is no room for jealous r insecurity.

This is the biggest misconception people have. It takes years to develop full fledged feelings for someone & then get over them. But until last year Amruta was living in with a music director & just 2 months before Nach baliye, she got married to Himanshoo who happens to be an acceptable dancer. How convenient is that. And these are facts! They were acquaintances, yes but she took the time to fall in love with other people in those 11 years. So 11 saal ka pyar is completely out of question. In fact they are the least compatible couple in the show considering how they constantly disrespect each other & thus have never won a love power.

Himanshoo is an insecure guy. The phone issue wasnt even mentioned, this time he alleged Upen of faking his back injury just because he was brave enough to still compete in tasks. Feel sad for his mentality that he can only see negative in people. Even Sana was disgusted by his so called bade bhai's comment. Even Amruta didnt care about him, she just wanted to get Upen's approval.

Upen is a class act, no wonder everyone wants to associate with him!! ⭐️
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Do you want to be friend with that only person who said he thinks you are cheater no other contestant said not even amrita she looks like friend of karishma but I think Himanshoo is jealous/insecure of upen as he is the only one who said in lie detector test he thinks they cheat. So if you think they are cheater why you want to be their friends amrita? And I think its only because of Himanshoo I really like amrita.

I dont think himanshoo is insecure or anything. Its his opinion and he has that right.

But as for Upen.. He seems justified in not being friends with either.. Like he said a line is crossed when someone keeps accusing of things.   So its ok.. Why would he wanna b friends with people who think he is a cheater or too competitive. Amruta should understand that and leave it.   Both couples have made good friends in the show so its ok if these two dont click or upen doesnt want to hang or do anything with them outside what show requires.
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

This is the biggest misconception people have. It takes years to develop full fledged feelings for someone & then get over them. But until last year Amruta was living in with a music director & just 2 months before Nach baliye, she got married to Himanshoo who happens to be an acceptable dancer. How convenient is that. And these are facts! They were acquaintances, yes but she took the time to fall in love with other people in those 11 years. So 11 saal ka pyar is completely out of question. In fact they are the least compatible couple in the show considering how they constantly disrespect each other & thus have never won a love power.

Himanshoo is an insecure guy. The phone issue wasnt even mentioned, this time he alleged Upen of faking his back injury just because he was brave enough to still compete in tasks. Feel sad for his mentality that he can only see negative in people. Even Sana was disgusted by his so called bade bhai's comment. Even Amruta didnt care about him, she just wanted to get Upen's approval.

Upen is a class act, no wonder everyone wants to associate with him!! ⭐️

sorry i completely disagree with you becoz to  fall in love it might take less time,but to be in relation for long time is what xactly matters.cumng to upen and karshima they wer in relationship since 3-4 months.they might be cute couple but when it comes to compatibility they are alwaz behind himrutha.love power is needed for the ppl who are weak in dance and unable to win nach power. i don't think  himrutha will ever need it becoz they are one of the best dancers in the show.

himanshoo haven't alleged upen for faking back injury.he just said that when you are not in shape itz better to avoid the challenge rather than playing it.so what's wrong in that???