do you want to be friend

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Do you want to be friend with that only person who said he thinks you are cheater no other contestant said not even amrita she looks like friend of karishma but I think Himanshoo is jealous/insecure of upen as he is the only one who said in lie detector test he thinks they cheat. So if you think they are cheater why you want to be their friends amrita? And I think its only because of Himanshoo I really like amrita.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Every girl want to be friend with upen first rashmi now amrita :) jealously to banti ha boss
Its scripted show πŸ˜› 
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true but himanshoo is too insecure.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In "Love, Marriage, Kill" round, Amruta chose Upen for marriage and her reason was so she can 'settle in London' after she is done with Love & Kill. 
I will have to use this generalization done on Husbands and Wives: husbands however they want to show themselves as 'secure' and keep mum, will remember comparison comments by wives πŸ˜†

By that regard, probably Himi has registered Amruta's comments in his mind, however much RD vouches for her saying that - "she just says whatever comes, without thinking, or even without even meaning it." [BTW, those were RD's words when H&A were fighting in the Poetry LC]

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Same feelingπŸ˜†
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beenish.Fatima

Do you want to be friend with that only person who said he thinks you are cheater no other contestant said not even amrita she looks like friend of karishma but I think Himanshoo is jealous/insecure of upen as he is the only one who said in lie detector test he thinks they cheat. So if you think they are cheater why you want to be their friends amrita? And I think its only because of Himanshoo I really like amrita.

Peeche he paD gayi. Arrey yaar your hubby doesnt like upen so why r u after him. If he is not good, why u wanna b friends. Kuch bhi bolo kisi ko, phir ji hamaare saath nice ho, Frandship karo.. Why?
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

In "Love, Marriage, Kill" round, Amruta chose Upen for marriage and her reason was so she can 'settle in London' after she is done with Love & Kill.

I will have to use this generalization done on Husbands and Wives: husbands however they want to show themselves as 'secure' and keep mum, will remember comparison comments by wivesπŸ˜†

By that regard, probably Himi has registered Amruta's comments in his mind, however much RD vouches for her saying that - "she just says whatever comes, without thinking, or even without even meaning it." [BTW, those were RD's words when H&A were fighting in the Poetry LC]

Yes. U r right.. I forgot about how ahe said.. She wants to go to LOndon and the look she gave upen. At beg of show, i kept thinking.. Immature hai, filter nahin hai.. But now... She wants Upen and others too πŸ˜‰
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Yes. U r right.. I forgot about how ahe said.. She wants to go to LOndon and the look she gave upen. At beg of show, i kept thinking.. Immature hai, filter nahin hai.. But now... She wants Upen and others too πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
I'm waiting for tmrw's DP episode. 
What was it all about in the promo?
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

I will have to use this generalization done on Husbands and Wives: husbands however they want to show themselves as 'secure' and keep mum, will remember comparison comments by wives πŸ˜†

wow nice memory tab sa Himanshoo jealous hoa wa ha :)