FF: WOH AJNABEE: Update:Part 48:Dec 6th 2009:p 172

canadianbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

This is my first fan fiction. I thought I would give it a shot. Please let me know what you think.

PART

PAGE

Part 45: page 164

Part 46: page 167

Part 47: page 170

Part 48: page 172

PART ONE:
*Starts with September 12th episode....Mishra Ji finds out truth at the picnic*

Milind and Ayesha quicky turned around. It was all over. Ayesha smiled. Milind stood there shattered.

"Baba...", Milind started to say, but it was too late....Mishra Ji was walking away from him, without saying a word. Milind tried to run after his father, but Ayesha held him back.

"No, Milind. Let him go. He needs time to realize the truth. You and Prachi are worlds apart." said Ayesha slyly.

Milind turned towards her, with anger flashing in his eyes. "I don't give a damn about Prachi! It is my father who I am concerned with" he yelled. He broke away from Ayesha's grasp and went running after his father.

As soon as Milind reached the picnic area, he started looking for his father. He could not see him anywhere. Premlatha came up to Milind, and asked him "Beta, you look so worried. What is wrong?"

"Baba kaha hai?" asked Milind. Nobody at the picnic seemed to know.

"How can this be?" thought Milind. He has assumed that his father would come back to the picnic site and ask Prachi the truth. As he was lost in his own thoughts, Prachi and Sukriti came near him. "What's wrong Bhaiya?" inquired Sukriti.

Milind did not want to divulge the details of what had just happened. He did not want to tell everyone that because of his stupidity, his father knew the truth, that his marriage to Prachi was a sham. His anger and frustration were mounting.

"Baba kaha hai?" asked Prachi. That was enough. Those words from her mouth were enough for him to lose control. Did Prachi even care where his father was? Why was she putting on this drama? It was her fault in the first place that they had to put on this natak. She loved Neev, and was unfaithful to her husband. She was a bitch.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE PRACHI? DOES MY FATHER EVEN MATTER TO YOU? You are a horrible person...because of your lack of morals and character, I had to put on this drama. I can't even stand the sight of your face. Baba knows the truth now. On one hand, I am upset because I am worried about him. But on the other hand, I am happy that I don't have to put up with you anymore" he screamed.

Prachi stood there like a statue. Her face went pale. Premlatha had tried to stop Milind's screaming, but he had not cared. He said everything he had wanted to, and more.

Prachi's mom tried to take control of the situation. "Milind, beta, you guys can argue later. But right now, we need to find your father. He is not in the right state of mind, we need to find him as soon as possible" she said.

Whilst Premlatha was speaking, all Milind was doing was looking at Prachi's face. His heart pained. He knew he has said too much, but he could not help it. As he was about to reach out to her, and ask her for help in finding his father, Ayesha came and grabbed his hand.

"Come on Milind," spoke Ayesha, "let's search the forest...he might have gone there". Milind nodded, and followed Ayesha back into the forested area, leaving a disheartened Prachi looking aimlessly towards him.

Prachi did not know what to say and what to feel. He had said so much. Did he say it all because he was angry? Or did he really mean what came out of his mouth? How could she clear this misunderstanding? She wanted to tell him the truth, but knew that if she did, she would risk having to tell Sukriti's secret, and she could not ruin her sister-in-law's life.

"Prachi, beti," Premlatha said, "Don't worry about Milind right now. We will take care of that later. Right now, I want you to help look for Mishra Ji".

Prachi nodded. Sukriti held Prachi's hand, "Babi," she said softly, I will help look for Baba with you.".

"No," Prachi spoke adamantly, "I need some time alone. You go with Saket to search for him. I will go check near the cliffs to see if he is there." With that said, Prachi started walking in the direction opposite to the one in which Milind had walked. As she left, the remainder of the picnicing party broke off into groups to go find Mishra Ji. Even Alaap and his wife were helping in the search.

Edited by canadianbeauty - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canadianbeauty thumbnail
PART 2:

Prachi walked and walked. She shouted "Baba! Baba!" every couple of minutes, but to no avail. She couldn't find him. She has been walking for two hours, and had not eaten anything all day. The sun was blazing hot, but Prachi did not seem to care. She had to find Baba. She was so worried.

She thought that it was her fault that he was missing. She should have been with him the whole time. Now, Milind hated her even more. It was her fault, she thought to herself, because she was a jinx. Whatever she did, whoever she met, she brought sadness.

Without looking at what was ahead of her, she accidentally slipped on a big larger boulder rock. She did not realize that she had been at the edge of the cliff, for she had been so preoccupied in her thoughts.

Prachi's foot hit the rock hard. She went flying forwards, and lost footing on the cliff. She slipped off the edge, and tried to hold on to something, but couldn't.......she was falling!!!

Milind and Ayesha had been searching and searching. Ayesha knew in her heart, that if SHE found Milind's baba, Milind would be so impressed with her....and maybe would start loving her life he used to.

Suddenly, Milind got a phonecall from Saket. He answered the phone, and started smiling. "Yes!!! Thank God!" he exclaimed.

"Kya huwa Milind?" asked Ayesha.

"Baba mil gaye. Prachi's mom found Baba!" Milind yelled in excitement. He was so excited that he did not even realize that he grabbed Ayesha by the waist and held her close to his own body. As he did this, Ayesha felt like she was in heaven! A smile would not leave her face.

Quickly, Milind realized what he was doing, and suddenly, let go of Ayesha. Still, she could not help but smile. "Let's go Milind," she said, "Let's go to Baba". Milind smiled, and they both walked back out of the forest to the picnic spot.

Edited by canadianbeauty - 16 years ago
canadianbeauty thumbnail
PART THREE:
Milind and Ayesha were back at the picnic site. Milind quickly ran to his father, who was sitting in a chair, surrounded by the rest of the family. He bent down, and hugged his father, but his father did not hug him back.

Milind tried to speak to his father, but his father turned his head towards Premlatha, and said, "Please tell my son, that I no longer want to speak to him. He kept this big secret from me, and did not have the courage to tell me the truth. I know that whatever has happened between him and my bahu, Prachi, is not her fault at all. I know that whatever they are fighting about, has to be Milind's fault."

Milind stood up in anger. This was typical behavior from his father! Never trusting his own children. He was about to say something, when Alaap came running over, with his cell phone in hand. "Where is my sister?!" Alaap yelled, "She is not answering her phone! She has been gone for over two hours! She was the only one who went by herself!"

As Alaap said this, Milind took notice. He stood there in shock. What? Prachi was not back yet? "Why did Prachi go alone? Where did she go?" he yelled.

Sukriti responded, "Bhabi said she wanted to be alone. She went towards the cliffs to look for Baba!"

Milind yelled even louder, "What?! You guys let her go alone? To the CLIFFS? DID YOU NOT READ THE SIGN ON THE WAY HERE? The cliffs are very dangerous right now....because of the heat, there are chances of rockslides and mudslides!!! How could you all be so careless? Doesn't anyone ever think about Prachi?" Not wasting a second, Milind got in his car, and drove towards the cliffs, leaving the rest of the family at the picnic site in shock.

Alaap also decided to get into his own car, and follow Milind...Ayesha, Mishra Ji and Saket also went with Alaap. Sukriti stood at the picnic place, comforting Premlatha.

As Milind was driving, he could not stop thinking about Prachi. He had said way too much to her earlier. He had insulted her and doubted her character is front of her own mother! She had stood there silently and taken all of this crap from him. After he said all this, she even went to look for HIS father in this extreme heat. He felt like a jerk. She did not deserve what he had given her....was it her fault that she loved Neev? A person can't control their feelings, and Milind knew that. He had fallen in love with Ayesha and it took him soo long to forget her, and then against his own judgments and anger, he has fallen in love with.......No, he did not even want to say it. What was the point? His love would never be returned.

Milind noticed that the road was winding down, and narrowing. He decided to get out of his car and walk. Maybe then, he would be able to find Prachi. With each step he took on the ground, his heart skipped a beat. Where was she?
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG - the last line is a 'cliffhanger'...go on please, it's lovely 👏

Zoe89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!! this fanfic is rly gud hun, i wonda if milind will find prachi...cntinu sn 😊
Ishanvii thumbnail
Very well written...Loving it..Pls do continue..
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. what a cliffhanger.. I am on the edge of my seat. Please continue soon... I can't handle suspence very well 😳

Shan
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent piece of fiction dear ...I'm stumped plz just end the suspense n dun let her fall to death. 😭 make her fall in Milind's arms.... 😳 will wait for the next update.. 😊
canadianbeauty thumbnail
Part Four:

Milind continued walking, shouting Prachi's name louder and louder. As he was walking by a section of the cliff region, he got a wierd feeling. Something was compelling him to go close to the edge of the cliff. He did not know why, but he walked closer to the edge, hoping to find Prachi. As he reached the edge, he looked down and saw hundreds of feet of rock, leading down to a rapidly flowing river. Then, something caught his eye. He saw a small piece of purple cloth, caught in between two rocks at the top area of the cliff.....PRACHI'S SAREE!!! She was here somewhere, and judging by the dangerous region, Milind knew she was in trouble.

He held onto a nearby branch, and gradually started sliding down the edge of the cliff. Please let Prachi be okay, he thought to himself.....

"Nothing can happen to her, nothing can happen to her" he whispered under his breath. As he descended 15 feet down the cliff, he saw her lying in a pool of blood. It seemed like she had fallen at least 30 feet! She had landed on a rocky flat part of the edge. Was she consious?

Milind did not want to wait for anyone to arrive. This was his mistake. He never should have treated Prachi like that. No matter what had happened between them, he has no right to talk to her the way he did. Without hesitation, Milind slid down for the remaining 15 feet towards Prachi. He grabbed onto rocks and branches and gradually found his way down to Prachi.

She was not moving. Her forehead was covered in blood. "Oh God," he thought "Please be okay Prachi." He knelt down, grabbed her waist, and placed her head on his arm. He stared down at her body, wrapped elegantly in a purple saree. She had cuts and scratches all over.

"Prachi. Prachi. Please say something..." he begged.

Slowly Prachi opened her eyes and stared at him. He smiled a little.....she was okay.

"Milind?" she asked sofly. "Milind, I'm sorry..." she began to apologize, but Milind put his finger on her lips, and as he did, he felt a certain spark in his heart....it felt amazing to touch her.

"Prachi....we need to get off this cliff.....It can collapse any minute." he explained. As he was talking, she tried to get up from the rocky ground, but collapsed under her own weight. She was too weak to move.

Milind wasted no time at all, and took her into his arms. As he held her close, she started closing her eyes......."Prachi, no please don't close your eyes....try to stay awake....or else you can go into a coma" he said pleadingly. She tried nodding, but was too weak, and instead gave a tiny smile which showed her obedience to his plea.

Milind slowly grabbed a tree root on the side of the cliff, and while holding onto Prachi, who he now had wrapped in one of his arms and pressed closely against his body, he tried making his way up. Slowly, and gradually, Milind made his arms move from one rock to another, from one tree root to another, in hopes of reaching the top.

They were almost back at the top of the cliff, and only had 10 feet to go. Then tragedy struck.

As Milind put his hand on one of the tree branches to move upwards, it broke and he lost hold of Prachi. She started falling down again, but Milind reacted fast. He quickly put his left hand on an adjacent branch and used his right hand to hold onto Prachi's right hand. She was dangling beneath him, and was sobbing uncontrollably. He tried to pull her up, but he couldn't. He was soo tired from all the work he had already done. The heat was making his hands sweaty.

Prachi's fingers started slowly slipping from his grasp. "Hold on Prachi!!! Hold on!" he yelled.

"No Milind. Save yourself!" she yelled back. Then on purpose, she started trying to squeeze her fingers out of his grasp.

"What the hell are you doing??" he yelled.

"Milind....if you try saving me we both will die. Just let go of me. Everyone loves you and cares for you Milind, please let go and go back." she explained.

"And what about you Prachi? Tumhara kya hoga?" he yelled.

"Milind....we both know, that I bring nothing but pain to whoever I meet.....this is better for me." she cried.

"SHUT UP PRACHI! Don't talk like that! Don't be stupid." he yelled louder than before. The sun was hotter than ever, and Milind knew that the tree branch was on the verge of breaking. What was he to do?
canadianbeauty thumbnail
haha

sorry guys...another cliffhanger!

thanks for the comments.......feel free to tell me what you think...i appreciate your input