Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arnav understands his mistake. He apologises and wants to be forgiven. And fight between shyam and Arnav. Update soon
test2test2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
on your request...Edited by test2test2 - 8 years ago
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser 
Waiting for the update dear 
Thanks for the pm 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: test2test2

Isn't this story a copy of the serial "Mere Rang Mein Rangnewaali"?

If you hadn't noticed I mentioned it on the first post that this FF is inspired from MRMRW. But this is not the same! There was never a proper confrontation in the serial which would be there here and I don't plan to make the FL so gentlemanly.
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter 7 and nice teaser...thanks for the PM
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 8

--------

Night,

Khushi mentally decided that tomorrow she would go to college at any cost. After all, she could not let Arnav win in this game of revenge. She couldn't let Arnav fulfill his intention. 

She called Lavanya to tell her to pick her up as she knew she will not be able to drive tomorrow.

" Lav, can you please pick me up tomorrow to the college?" asked Khushi, in a controlled way.

" What? You are coming to college tomorrow?" asked a shocked Lavanya.

" Why? A silly thing like this will not stop me from coming to college, Lav." said a firm Khushi.

" Your wish, Khush. But remember that I am always with you. And yes, I am picking you up tomorrow." said a smiling Lavanya.

" Haan Haan, Baba! I know that. Thanks." said Khushi with a weak smile on her fatigued face.

" No sorry and no thank you in friendship, Heroine Sahiba! And now go take rest! You would have been all taxed after the events of the day." said a very concerned and over-protective Lavanya.

" Chal, Theek Hai. You will not stop till I listen to you. Good Night." wished a smiling Khushi, who was very happy to have a friend like Lavanya.

" Take Care, Khush."

Khushi finally had a smile on her face after speaking with Lavanya, a friend of hers who always managed to get a smile on her face no matter what the situation was.

-------------

College,

Ricky, Mukund and Paarth didn't know how to face Arnav now. Not only because their encouragement caused him to end up in a marriage but also that their marriage video was accidentally shared publicly. 

" Arnav, if she reports then tell that it happened with her wish!" said Ricky, wickedly.

" You crazy? I already did a huge mistake and I don't want to lie further to cover this up. And if she complains I will own up." said Arnav determinedly.

" But..."

" No Buts. This is my final decision." said Arnav with finality in his tone.

On the other hand, Khushi was trying to be positive as she entered the college premises. Her instincts told her that, something is going very wrong here.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Lavanya spoke,

" Khush, I forgot my phone in the car. Will get it. You go ahead." said Lavanya in a hurried voice.

Khushi just nodded with a smile and went ahead. A trail of whispers took over as she moved further in to the campus. She wondered what could be the reason behind it. 

Maybe I wore the dress wrong?

But the problem was not with the dress and only mocking people knew the reason.

She was about to go into the class, by taking some stairs when she was stopped by Sheetal Kapoor, her rival's words.

" She came to college immediately after the marriage. Maybe someone else is going to honey moon." 

Those were the hatred filled words by Sheetal and Khushi was shocked that how Sheetal came to know about it.

But the hatred she had for Arnav made her think that he spread the word with pride that he finally took her revenge. Now Khushi knew she had to answer back.

" I suggested your name only, Sheetal." said Khushi, with a mocking smirk on her face.

Sheetal turned angry and came towards her while pointing towards her, while her Boy-friend Shyam came to support her.

" Calm down, babes. You know you were looking so cute in the marriage video and we are all impatient to see the part 2 of the video." said Shyam, while shamelessly eyeing at Khushi, while Khushi was left in a shock.

Video?

They showed the video to the entire college? Or maybe the entire world?

As Shyam got silence as his answer, he continued.

" Okay, if you don't want to make the part 2 of that video with ASR then I am always there for you." said Shyam while laughing shamelessly.

Khushi fumed in anger and moved towards Shyam in anger but she was pulled back by a force. And the owner of that force came ahead of of  her to face Shyam.

It was none other than , Arnav Singh Raizada with anger which reached the seventh sky.

Arnav turned and looked at Khushi. Much to his surprise Khushi didn't jerk off his grip from her arms like he expected her to do.

" What did you say? Dare to say again!" dared Arnav to Shyam.

Shyam mocked at him and clapped to gain attention from the college to say,

" Now Patidev himself is here"

And it earned him a hard punch from Arnav on his face. Arnav still didn't leave Khushi's arms for the reasons unknown to both.

He held the collar of Shyam's gang member, while he said,

" You played with Khushi's life and now acting good?And beating us?"

The statement made Khushi realize her equation with Arnav and jerked off his hand from her angrily. Arnav now used the hand which he held Khushi to slap the guy in front of him and said,

" Now this video will go on the net!"

Khushi looked away from him due to hatred while Lavanya who reached the spot was trying hard to stop them from fighting but with no avail.

Arnav pushed Shyam onto the ground and started hitting him mercilessly while his friends were trying to hold Arnav, but they were failing.

Everyone was trying hard to control both Arnav and Shyam but they seemed uncontrollable today. 

Then Khushi realized it was going situation was going out of the control and hence tried to stop Arnav by shouting it out to him, still rooted to the spot but it didn't work.

Arnav pushed away the people holding him back and moved towards Shyam to punch his face strongly.

Khushi decided she would stop Arnav at all the costs and hence moved towards him and shouted in front of him,

" Arnav, stop it!" 

And much to everyone's shock and surprise, Arnav stopped.

Shyam spoke out in anger,

" I will not leave you Arnav and neither you Khushi Kumari Gupta!" 

" Lift your eyes and try to act on your words; you will find yourself blinded by me." said Arnav, with same intensity in his voice.

Shyam was taken out of his sight by his gang members and Arnav was now panting.

Khushi loathed him but she didn't lack the humanitarian sense in her and hence she forwarded the bottle of water towards him, while Arnav looked up to her with a slight smirk on his face.

He was about to reach out to the bottle when the Dean reached there and said,

" Is this the expected behavior in the college premises? Everyone back to you classes and Khushi and Arnav follow me. Mrs. Gupta is here." 

-------

Ab kaisa Mod legi Yeh Kahani?

------

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
yayyy shyam aur asr ke beech fight!!! 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
newlyweds gonna get punished 😆 
aaj toh rehne detey :P :P yeh zaalim duniyaa
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail