Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CarrotCake

He looks really happy with Aishwarya. 

I think he really is too. He was in a different phase in his life when Karishma was in the picture. He was new, naive and unaffected by flops. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aww!
SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ those gifs are adorable!
I want to know what Babita's expression is!  She's turned around looking up at Abhi and all I can think is her giving him the stink eye...
I think both have moved on but I wonder if Babita ever regrets anything if there's any truth to those rumors?  
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I genuinely think she feared a repeat of her own marriage for her daughter.
A husband forever stuck in the shadows of his successful father eventually turning to alcohol and becoming an addict.

Fortunately, Abhishek was no Randhir. 
He was a far more stable man. And a better one in ever which way.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigal90

A husband forever stuck in the shadows of his successful father eventually turning to alcohol and becoming an addict.

True that! 👍🏼
Unfortunately most people only seem to judge Abhishek for his failure to live up to the standards set by his parents. There is so much more to Abhishek Bachan than that. He has one of the most successful wives, father and mother yet not even an ounce of insecurity. So genuine, humble, sincere and secure! 
Karisma is looking pretty! I fee bad for her!
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Abhishek looks really happy.

Aish got a REALLY good guy. One of the few genuine loyal men in the industry. Karisma lost out, BIG TIME.

Glad Kareena followed her heart and didn't listen to others when it came to how she felt about Saif. 

Others in this case being their controlling, interfering mother who does not seem to show any sort of remorse for ruining her older daughters life, at least from what  we see or read. There were also stories that she pushed Karisma to fight to the bitter end to get the most alimony in the divorce proceedings. It was said Saif is the one who stepped in and calmed everyone down. 

This is one instance where Kareena's stubborn, do as I please nature helped her, atleast in her personal life. 

I think the best thing Karisma can do for herself  isto lead her life on her terms and make her children her priority, and not give a damn what Babita has to say. She must be a Saint to still allow Babita in her life. Sometimes parents really do no know best. Some are really just very toxic sort of people to be around.  

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I think that's why Karisma lost out. She reminds me of Anne from persuasion except she never got another chance or a true happy ending. I mean granted financially Abhi wasn't as secure, but I think he's one of those guys that doesn't need to be more successful than the woman and can handle being in the backseat. 

I'm personally ok with how it worked out b/c Abhi geniunely seems very happy and Aish lucked out big time. 😆

Good for Kareena and Ranbir learning from this though...I think Kareena took upon herself to find her own happiness even if it meant going against the norms and what her family expected. I mean it worked out well for her and her sister and mother adorable Saifuuu😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

True that! 👍🏼
Unfortunately most people only seem to judge Abhishek for his failure to live up to the standards set by his parents. There is so much more to Abhishek Bachan than that. He has one of the most successful wives, father and mother yet not even an ounce of insecurity. So genuine, humble, sincere and secure! 

B/c he's constantly being compared to his father. I think on his own he's doing a fab job as a comedic character and now the whole Kabaddi thing which Aish fully enjoys and supports. If you take away the lack of film success, he and Imran Khan seem to be the only ones that you never hear cheating stories or insecurity or disrespectful things about.
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If anyone goes by these theories than, no one seems to blame Jaya bachan for her overbearing nature in their relationship. I think Babita wanted a secure life for her daughter but forgot that love and respect is way more important in relationship than monetary reasons.