SaReGaMaPa judges bttr thn javed akhtar!!

ria_dgr8 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guyz
well i always thought tht himesh and the other judges of saregamapa were 2 hyper and weird but yesterday my opinion was changed!!

mr javed akhtar who is a judge of indian idol was so rude and harsh with his comments on a top three finalist emon coz his fav contestant ankita was eliminated!! he screamed and shouted as if he has lost his mind!! he didnt make sense and was absolutely wrong!!

in my opinion saregamapa judges r the best!! atleast they dnt tell their contestants tht u can never become a playback singer!! huh
Edited by ria_dgr8 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah totally agreed...he was so rude 😡 I always respected JA but now I'm losing it
Elmo. thumbnail
everyone thought he was the best until yesterday...
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yhh I heard he waz reali rude too.
raunaq thumbnail
as per rules, two shows are not supposed to be compared. i hope mods close it.
vicuk thumbnail
rules???my friend this is a forum and in a forum there should be debate otherwise it's boring.i think this is a very interesting argument indeed. 😕
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: vicuk

rules???my friend this is a forum and in a forum there should be debate otherwise it's boring.i think this is a very interesting argument indeed. 😕

dont argue with me, if you want to question, question the mods not me, two shows are not supposed to be compared, period. Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
chotesab thumbnail
Compare Javedji with other judges in Indian idol..not with Saregamapa judges
swifthorse thumbnail
I know its the rules, but I agree it would be interesting to see threads comparing mentors/contestants/anchors in the different shows.. where in this forum can we do that??
stiletto thumbnail
JA is better than most judges cos he is pretty good at being fair and has a way with his words, but i dont follow that show closely so i dont know what goes on there in detail. But yesterday, he behaved like a stubborn kid throwing a tantrum.Edited by kim182 - 16 years ago