Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stiletto thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: raunaq

you are not getting the point? do you? why dont you ask the mods? in the past same types of posts have been closed, so i guess this post shouldnt be an exception, dont question me again becoz i wont reply again about it. thanks

actually you are not getting the point. i understand perfectly well that it is against forum rules to create a thread like this one. but what i didnt get was why you are so insistent about it being closed, thats all.

and dont get so defensive, i wasnt attacking you. i was merely curious.
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: kim182

actually you are not getting the point. i understand perfectly well that it is against forum rules to create a thread like this one. but what i didnt get was why you are so insistent about it being closed, thats all.and dont get so defensive, i wasnt attacking you. i was merely curious.

kim, i know you werent on me, but the only reason i wanted this thread to be closed is becoz the same has been done in the past. so there is no reason for this thread to be open. similar threads have been closed in the past due to the comparisons. i hope you understand now.Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

It has been already told no two shows or the matters related to the shows would be allowed to be compared.

Updated Rules of the section for Members

Those members who are new do check the above rules topic to get a better idea of the rules. Yes this is a forum where everything can be discussed. But here we also try to make sure that the friendly family atmosphere don't get disturbed too.

Topic closed. Any further query get in touch with the Dev Team.

SRGMP Dev Team.