Frequent Posters

mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update, loved it continue soon!  Edited by masaf59 - 9 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel so happy posting a comment here...after so long!
Welcome back Nish! πŸ€—

You just had to stop there didnt you?? Didnt you?? Very mean NishπŸ˜”'

But I will come back to that later.

"Sid, why did you bring me here?"

Poor Shilpa...not a single person has welcomed her there. And the fact that she is there without an invitation is more embarrassing. Her frustration and restlessness can be totally felt.

I can completely understand why she didnt want to go to the hall...like who wants to see Riddhima and Armaan dance??...Apparently Sid does.πŸ˜† 

The shadows of the passageway seemed far welcoming than the lights which were guiding us towards the entrance to the hall as I reached out with my free hand and grasped onto Sid's hold of my other hand, his eyes immediately sought the new sensation on his skin as he looked up at me with his most dazzling smile, rendering me speechless as I struggled to stop him.
I am just pasting this again here because I like everything about this bit. Shilpa feeling comfortable in the shadows, her apprehension and seeking out Sid's hand for support and Sid's consequent reaction to her gesture.

I couldnt help but laugh at how Sid simply refused to listen to her...be it taking her to the main hall or forcing to drink juice.
I like how he just knew that she hadnt eaten anything without anyone telling him...
Its these small details you always mention here and there which show us just how deep their bond is...

One of the best parts of this chapter was how everyone's eyes were drawn to Sid and Shilpa...their opinions of themselves is 'best friends' but there is something more deeper to their bonn which might not be visible to them (or just Sid since Shilpa has already realized her feelings for him) but its visible to others...probably in the way they interact with each other, or the way they enter the hall, their steps in sync with each other...or just something about them together.

He grinned, "Aaram se. Where's the fire?"

"Sid-", I grimaced, aware of the audience surrounding us as I inclined further into him arm, lowering my voice, "Haath chodo, sab-...sab dekh rahe hain".

"So...stare back."

I can just imagine Karan Wahi saying this...seriously!

You know...maybe I am wrong but Sid's actions were quite mysterious in this chapter ...like how he had tightened his hand over hers even though he knew people were making assumptions about it...or maybe that was his way of reassuring her ..because this isnt just any random party they were at. This ws Riddhima and Armaan's wedding...both their exes. He didnt care what anyone thought (that's Sid for you...when has he ever cared about people's opinionsπŸ˜‰ ) but all that mattered to him was whether Shilpa was comfortable or not...and he was willing to let go of her hand if she wasnt.( Again...that's just Sid.) 

As we made our way over to Dr Abhimanyu, I overheard someone behind me, "Kitni pyari jodi hai, inhe kisi ki nazar na lage". My own eyes closed momentarily of their own accord as the prayer repeated itself within the depths of my own heart, the words forcefully drumming within me with every heartbeat.

Nothing to add, this part just says everything for itself.

"Wh-who switches partners at a wedding!?" I glared at the person infront of me, smiling awkwardly when his confused expression made me realise how un-ladylike I must have sounded.

Worst timing ever!

Sid had simultaneously vanished from view as a keen aunty took a hold of his waist and spun around with him to the other end of the dancefloor

🀣🀣

"Wh-" I stilled as Sid placed his  hand across the small of my back, taking an unprecedented step forward as I stumbled, only to find his hand holding me in place, his body was like a barricade with me pressed against it so that I didn't collapse or sway to the side.

You know Sid could have just let her loosen her chain right there in the hall...but he didnt. Iski niyat pehle se hi kharab thi πŸ˜†

And now to the part which actually made me blush the whole time...I noticed a change in Sid's demeanor when they became dance partners again. The earlier playfulness was gone...maybe it had something to do with watching Shilpa dance with all those different men...Am I sensing a little jealousy here?😈

Is that why he felt the need to whisk her away from everyone and their eyes so that he could have her all to himself?😳

Honestly, I am out of words...I really dont know how to appreciate that last part...

Shilpa has accepted the assumption that Sid doesnt reciprocate her feelings...and since we as the audience too dont know what his thoughts are since you have always kept that a mystery (a very neat trick I must say...coz it make reading this all the more exciting!)...And yet, something subtle yet undeniable has been building up between them since a long time...especially after the Ansh episode...I have been waiting for one of them...especially Sid...to finally 'give in' to those feelings.

There was a look in his eyes that had flashed before me many a time, sometimes which I had feigned as part of my imagination or ignored by saying it's what I had wanted to see but something which had not necessarily been there.

Tonight, it was undeniable...and still I couldn't bring myself to believe it.

Desire.

Exactly...it has been there many times.

And even though, he is under the haze of these new emotions , he still has it in in him to check what her reaction is...is she offended or not, should he continue?

Always a gentleman.😳

And last paragraph...I am not going to spoil it with words like amazing or awesome...no, it is much more than all that. Seriously,words cant express how perfect it is...the ambiance, their emotions and actions,the intensity behind them...

Nish! you just had to stop there ,didnt you??πŸ˜‘πŸ’” 

Something or someone better not interrupt them😳...I mean it 😳

Please, please...pretty pleeease update soon. You simply cant make us wait after a killer cliffhanger like that.πŸ€—

nilaani thumbnail
Can anyone post some other sidshi ff OS ss Pls πŸ˜³
nilaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilaani

Can anyone post me some other sidshi ff OS ss Pls πŸ˜³

nilaani thumbnail
Can anyone give me links for other sidshi ff or ss
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilaani

Can anyone give me links for other sidshi ff or ss

I will post sidshi ffs.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Update... Please, please, please πŸ˜³
kripakritzy thumbnail
m new here...hav read dis ff n really loved it...plz update...plz plz plz 😊 Edited by kripakritzy - 9 years ago