Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome part. loved it.
taani is so cute n naughty. she is also possessive about rey.
kria is getting on head now.
rey wants taani to know what he feels for her, but taani is his innocent doll.
waiting for more taarey moments.
cant wait for next part.😊
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Taani is too cute
I like how she get Sara to back off from Rey
Hmm... Look like things going to steam up in Rey bathroom πŸ˜›
Superb update
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lubd taani aa lottt.
sara aunty srsly omggg hahaha.
awww Taani's mom got angry.
she hide herself behind Rey.
thnkww for pm.
sanjana.sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one. I love naughty taani, now no marriage drama of kriya and rey, please don't do that. taarey together wow, Waiting for the next part 
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing really I really love this story
Update soon
taareybigfan thumbnail
amazing update...post nxt part soon.😊
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Very cute update and naughty too.🀣 Taani insulted Sara by calling her aunty..πŸ˜† It was really funny.. OOopsss Taani's Mom became angry..πŸ˜• This was my fav scene when Taani hugs him from back to hide from her Mom's anger..😳 Rey really loves her.. he will never let anyone shout at her or to say anything.. This Kria is so annoying😑. wanna kill her.. waiting for Taani to realize her feelings...😳 Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
125+ likes done
Now please update Pooja
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter Three

Rey saw her, his orbs darkened with desires as he drank her beauty with his eyes. Rey hold her shoulders and made her turn around, her back was facing her. He slide down the zipper, slowly and letting his fingers caressed her feathery soft skin. She sighed in contentment. Rey smiled seeing his effect on her. He had waited for this moment since long where his doll would recognize his touch and accept it.

Taani shivered in delight feeling his manly fingers caressing her back, his touch was different today, it was more possessive and lovable and it felt right. Rey bend down and placed light gentle kisses on her back then coming upward on her shoulder, she gasped in surprise but she was enjoying this, her eyelids felt heavy, she moaned his name unconsciously then covered her mouth, feeling embarrassed which brought him back into reality, he chuckled at her cute expression. Holding her shoulders he made her turn around and cupped her face.

"You liked it?" Rey asked her, he kissed her near her lips, then placed a sweet peck on her forehead. she lifted her eyes and saw him with small shy smile playing on her lips. Rey hugged her making her comfortable, she buried her face in his chest, the new emotions she felt were overwhelming. She couldn't express her feeling at that moment what she was feeling but surely it was pleasurable fee.

"You kissed me! You know it makes you my boyfriend now" Taani exclaimed excitedly broking the hug she look at him, Rey gave her one of best smile.

"Really? How?" Rey asked her, he removed her gown from her shoulder and next moment gown fall down on legs in pool. Rey quickly took the T-shirt and made her wear it, all the while his eyes were on hers, he knew if he would look he would lose himself and would end up in making love to her in washroom.

"Uff! Don't you know only boyfriends kiss their girlfriends like that" Taani told him giving him 'You don't know anything' look. Rey laughed but stop when she cutely glared at him. Rey scooped her in his arms and come out of the washroom.

"And how do you know that?" Rey asked her as he made her sit on the bed and then he climbed on bed and sat beside her taking support of bedpost he covered their legs with blanket.

"Urmn I'll tell you but promise me you will not tell mumma" She told him, Rey nodded positively.

"I promise, I will not say anything to Maa" Rey promised her.

"You know my roommate shweta, she had boyfriend and she told me little little about this" Taani told him in low tone.  

"Boyfriend? But taani, you study in only girls school na, boys are not allowed in school and hostel. Right?" Rey questioned her. Taani hit her head hearing his so many questions.

"Offo! Rey aap bhi na, ek dam buddhu ho. Her boyfriend live near her home in delhi so when she go home in vacation she meet him" Taani told him innocently.

"You are not meeting that girl ever again. She will spoil you" Rey said possessively, not liking someone spoiling her innocent brain by telling her this boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. Taani glared at him, she hates when he order her in that bossy tone which he use on his employees. Seeing her glaring at him, rey realized his mistake and bite his tongue.

"Sorry..Sorry doll. But promise me you will not talk to that girl. I don't want my innocent doll to get distract from her studies and waste her time in listening her roommate's stupid love story and this kind of stuff" Rey said, trying to make her understand his point of view. Taani nodded in agreement. Shweta wasn't really her friend and now school had ended she doubt they will ever meet again.

"Okay baba. Now I'm sleepy. Can we sleep if you are done your question round" Taani asked him causing him to chuckle at her cute expression. Rey bend toward the side table and switched off the light.

"Rey I'm scared of dark, don't you know that?" She said clutched his arm tightly. She had phobia of dark.

"I know that doll" Rey replied sliding his arm around her in comforting manner.

"Then why you switched off the lights. I can't sleep in dark" Taani said irritatingly.  they could see each other's face in moonlight coming in room from window.

"I'm here with you, hug me tightly and trust me you will not feel scare" Rey told her, he laid down on bed and pulled her in his arms. Trusting him with her dear life she cuddled with him, holding him in her soft embrace. And hide her face in his chest. 

"I like here. You are so warm" She mumbled in her sleepy tone and she got comfortable in his cozy warm embrace, Rey smiled hearing her cute confession. He tighten his grip around her and pulled covers over their bodies. 

Next morning, after getting ready taani went downstairs, She was wearing a red t and blue denim. Her father had sent some clothes for her this morning and she was grateful to that, not that she mind wearing his clothes but she feels shy in going out of his room in his clothes.

Seeing everyone on breakfast table she too went there and sat on Rey's chair but in her presence thats her chair. 

"Good morning everyone" She chipped, everyone smiled at her and said good morning. Except kria who was glaring at her, she didn't go back her home but stayed here for some days, giving excuse of sharon.

"Taani, thats Rey's place. He will get angry seeing you sitting on it" Kria told her remembering how he shouted at her when she sat on his chair when she first time came in this house., Taani smiled at her polite.

"Don't worry Kria di. He will not say anything." Taani answered her then concentrate on her breakfast his mother had served her. Kria made an angry face, she was already irritated with her staying in his room and his family didn't say anything and now this.

"Taani where is rey? Don't tell me he is working" His mother asked her, taani giggled knowing how much ragini hates her son's workaholic nature.

"He was on business call, talking to some clients" Taani answered her munching her breakfast, just then Rey entered there and smiled at her. Sharon & Kria, who were new were shocked to see his this side. Rey took the chair beside hers and started eating from her plate only.

"Momzy, I want to eat Chinese in lunch. Will you make it for me?" taani asked her sweetly, ragini smiled and pulled her cheek.

"Off course sweetheart. Anything for you" Ragini beamed happily. Rey smiled at them, he always love how his family love his doll, sometimes he felt taani is their real child not him.

"And Rey you are not going office today" Taani ordered him cutely, Rey nodded quietly, he could never say no to her. Rey took the spoon and started feeding her, ignoring what all were talking.

"Mom am i dreaming? Rey is not going office" Sharon said still in shock, his parents laugh, at first they also used to get shock seeing him obeying taani's every demand so easily but now they are used to it and felt happy there is someone their son love to extend that he could do anything for her, even changed himself completely for her.

"This little angel sitting here have the ability to make him do anything she want" Ranvijjay said pointing at taani who was talking to Rey, they both seems to lost in each other.

"What relation they both share?" Kria asked in low tone after successfully hiding her anger and jealousy.

"We don't know what relation they share but i can tell you one thing, its something pure and special. Rey love her more than his life and same goes for taani. They might don't care for others but for each other they can do anything" Swayum answered her, looking at TaaRey who were laughing over something, completely lost in their own world, not paying any attention to anyone.

"Don't worry kria, a teenager can't snatch away your rey from you. Let dad talk to ranvijay uncle, then he is mine, only mine." Kria assured herself, looking enviously at taani. she wants to be in her place right now but little did she knew rey will never allow anyone to take his doll' place in his life.

Next part after 125+ likes and 10+ pages of comments
Do hit like and do comment
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
I hope at the end of this stry I get
taarey complete romance please
Rey kiss taani & lose his control lil
But stop himself rey make taani
wear his t-shift wow now taarey
Bf Gf right?? Taarey slept hugging
Each other aww... When this Kriya
Is going away want to see how rey
Show her place hmm taani sitting on
Rey place aww taarey eating from one
Plate & rey staying with taani so swt uff
Kriyagorl you get this thing that taarey
Will be together no matter what :)) thanks for PM Edited by raddhi - 9 years ago