Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morsmorde thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was good all in all.
Today we got to see that Ananya was covering the case of Nidhi Rane but after listening to other reporters she is more determined to take the statement of the actress. This shows her determination towards her goal.
Kabir then asks Ananya about her absence from his meetings and she says that she was trying to get Nidhi's statement. And Kabir asks her not try to climb on higher position by working on my behind cos I don't like such ppl. and also forbids her to go on bits without informing her seniors. Rajeev was impressive in this scene.
And Ananya is shocked at his words * Amazing expressions by Kratika *
Then she somehow manages to reach Nidhi. The actress playing Nidhi is beautiful but didnt leave much impact IMHO.
Kratika looked beautiful in that saree.
Ananya then gives her phone to Nidhi saying that she would like to talk to her mom. But Nidhi surprises her by recording her statement in it. Ananya is elated when she hands over the statement to Kabir. and Kabir's expression were Worth watching.
Tuesday come soon.Edited by ..Radiance.. - 9 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think this was the first KICKASS epi of Reporters πŸ˜Ž What I saw tonight was what I always expected from this show and I am glad cvs have so amazingly bridged all the gaps and resolved all issues we were complaining about in the last week.
As for the review...the opening scene was a great addition to the epi as it provided the much needed emotional connect. When there is news there ought to be normal people connected to it. There ought to be families affected by it...society affected by it. And it was aptly shown how Ananya could immediately connect to Nidhi's family and their pain. That part was subtly done. Full marks to cvs there. But definately what bowled me over were the three consequent POWER PACKED scenes of the day:

#1. Kabir and Ananya's first meeting β˜ΊοΈ And I am honestly short of words to describe how earnestly Rajeev and Kritika did justice to that scene. That scene had "INTENSE" written all over it. Ananya was surely excited to have her first conversation with her hero. I loved how she did not forget to take credit for her effort in getting the minister's footage. So realistic! She made a point to show to her hero that she is all geared up to be another version of him but it was only in the next second that her expectations came crashing down as she realized her hero was no longer the same man she had always thought him to be and idolized. Now I seriously applaud the cvs here. Ananya with her disappointment and her steadfastness to even stand against her hero to prove her caliber just showed that she idolizes not Kabir Sharma - the hot editor in chief of KKN but Kabir Sharma - the sincere and honest reporter. And what she feels for him as of now is nothing but just pure idol-ism for his work and his once present ethics. Kritika just nailed it with her disappointed yet bold act and Rajeev was so beatifically back to his natural charms!! The chemistry between the two was so seamless and easy. There were no war of words...no snide remarks...just two people with equal amount of stubborn-ness and intelligence trying to prove their points to each other. πŸ˜³ Rajeev did a top-notch job in playing an editor who is bowled over by his sub-ordinate yet manages to stay calm and composed πŸ˜† Seriously this man cannot cease to surprise me with his perfection - tonight I was literally fangurling him love struck

2. The second truly wonderfully shot scene was Kabir's meeting with his team for discussion regarding what news to run for the whole day. I found something suspicious there as Kabir was ready to pay all the cost of getting some news from his stingers...dunno why i feel it's related to nidhi rhane's staement only. Anyway we will see that. But Kabir's point of view and his thought process was really well brought out in that scene. The amount of detailing for the first time I found quite impressive. All that discussion about what news to air and what not...the assigning of roles and responsibilities by Kabir...his whole and sole interest in the trps of his channel...everything so nicely shown in a small yet powerful scene. Kabir understands his whole team very well now...each person's caliber and thought process...and he knows how to tame each and every one of them except one...no prices for guessing that πŸ˜†Anyway but  once again Rajeev ruled the screen throughout this whole scene. My eyes were stuck on him and rightly so...he did complete justice to it. It's only him who can do such a controlled act in such a stylish and subtle way...yet again he proved how Kabir was just written for him.

3. The third and the last brilliantly shot scene of the epi was actually divided into two parts 1) When Ananya dresses up to go to the remand room - again nice detailing done there and Kritika looked gorgeous! 2) The last KaYA scene - Ananya simply floors Kabir with her wits. What a performance by two! I never thought their interactions would be so power-packed and intense. There is no romance...no simple talks...no pleasing words...just two intelligent people speaking sense. *And I cannot tell how dreamy that looks on indian tv* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

+++

So all in all it was the BEST epi of reporters till now. All the complaints I had i.e. lack detailing or rushing of scenes or Rajeev being a little conscious about himself - All were resolved during tonight's epi. It was a perfect episode. And last but not the least, I am SO SO happy my hero is back to form  Now no one can stop him from proving his mettle again.

PS - The most interesting dialogue of the day by Kabir..."I am not interested in who is there in your family"...woah! now that proves he surely is not in sync with his emotions. Else even if you work in the biggest of corporate firms...no one ever gets rude regarding talking about an employee's family. Kabir surely runs away from any kind of emotion that can stir him or his facade. He thinks emotions can be manipulated and that's the tool of media success but in real sense he himself is running from true emotions. Now that makes it all the more interesting! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Malika - 9 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I think this was the first KICKASS epi of Reporters πŸ˜Ž What I saw tonight was what I always expected from this show and I am glad cvs have so amazingly bridged all the gaps and resolved all issues we were complaining about in the last week.

As for the review...the opening scene was a great addition to the epi as it provided the much needed emotional connect. When there is news there ought to be normal people connected to it. There ought to be families affected by it...society affected by it. And it was aptly shown how Ananya could immediately connect to Nidhi's family and their pain. That part was subtly done. Full marks to cvs there. But definately what bowled me over were the three consequent POWER PACKED scenes of the day:

#1. Kabir and Ananya's first meeting β˜ΊοΈ And I am honestly short of words to describe how earnestly Rajeev and Kritika did justice to that scene. That scene had "INTENSE" written all over it. Ananya was surely excited to have her first conversation with her hero. I loved how she did not forget to take credit for her effort in getting the minister's footage. So realistic! She made a point to show to her hero that she is all geared up to be another version of him but it was only in the next second that her expectations came crashing down as she realized her hero was no longer the same man she had always thought him to be and idolized. Now I seriously applaud the cvs here. Ananya with her disappointment and her steadfastness to even stand against her hero to prove her caliber just showed that she idolizes not Kabir Sharma - the hot editor in chief of KKN but Kabir Sharma - the sincere and honest reporter. And what she feels for him as of now is nothing but just pure idol-ism for his work and his once present ethics. Kritika just nailed it with her disappointed yet bold act and Rajeev was so beatifically back to his natural charms!! The chemistry between the two was so seamless and easy. There were no war of words...no snide remarks...just two people with equal amount of stubborn-ness and intelligence trying to prove their points to each other. πŸ˜³ Rajeev did a top-notch job in playing an editor who is bowled over by his sub-ordinate yet manages to stay calm and composed πŸ˜† Seriously this man cannot cease to surprise me with his perfection - tonight I was literally fangurling him love struck

2. The second truly wonderfully shot scene was Kabir's meeting with his team for discussion regarding what news to run for the whole day. I found something suspicious there as Kabir was ready to pay all the cost of getting some news from his stingers...dunno why i feel it's related to nidhi rhane's staement only. Anyway we will see that. But Kabir's point of view and his thought process was really well brought out in that scene. The amount of detailing for the first time I found quite impressive. All that discussion about what news to air and what not...the assigning of roles and responsibilities by Kabir...his whole and sole interest in the trps of his channel...everything so nicely shown in a small yet powerful scene. Kabir understands his whole team very well now...each person's caliber and thought process...and he knows how to tame each and every one of them except one...no prices for guessing that πŸ˜†Anyway but  once again Rajeev ruled the screen throughout this whole scene. My eyes were stuck on him and rightly so...he did complete justice to it. It's only him who can do such a controlled act in such a stylish and subtle way...yet again he proved how Kabir was just written for him.

3. The third and the last brilliantly shot scene of the epi was actually divided into two parts 1) When Ananya dresses up to go to the remand room - again nice detailing done there and Kritika looked gorgeous! 2) The last KaYA scene - Ananya simply floors Kabir with her wits. What a performance by two! I never thought their interactions would be so power-packed and intense. There is no romance...no simple talks...no pleasing words...just two intelligent people speaking sense. *And I cannot tell how dreamy that looks on indian tv* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

+++

So all in all it was the BEST epi of reporters till now. All the complaints I had i.e. lack detailing or rushing of scenes or Rajeev being a little conscious about himself - All were resolved during tonight's epi. It was a perfect episode. And last but not the least, I am SO SO happy my hero is back to form  Now no one can stop him from proving his mettle again.

PS - The most interesting dialogue of the day by Kabir..."I am not interested in who is there in your family"...woah! now that proves he surely is not in sync with his emotions. Else even if you work in the biggest of corporate firms...no one ever gets rude regarding talking about an employee's family. Kabir surely runs away from any kind of emotion that can stir him or his facade. He thinks emotions can be manipulated and that's the tool of media success but in real sense he himself is running from true emotions. Now that makes it all the more interesting! πŸ˜‰

Loved your analysis.
TeamKritikaK thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reporters - April 20 Review (Episode 5)

The Episode Starts With Ananya Reaching Spot of the Actress Nidhi's Arrest. Her Emotions Upon Seeing Nidhi's Parents Were Commendable Today. You Can See She Felt For the Family Even Though They Are No One To Her. There Is So Much Depth To Her Character - So Much To Know and So Much That Is Already There. 

When She Reaches The Office, You Can Tell She Is On a Mission To Get Nidhi's Statement - Dedication!

Kabir Is Clearly Pissed At Ananya By Thinking She Is Not Serious About Her Job. When Ananya Is Told Kabir Wants To See Her, Her Face Lights Up With Joy. But The Second She Hears The Words Kabir Is Saying, Her Emotions Change to Those of Disbelief Which Was Done With Such Ease By Kritika. At Times I Think They Are Showing Kabir's Character As One With Passion and Dedication But Sometimes He Is Shown As An Angry Young Man. I Just Hope He Doesn't Turn Out To Be So Arrogant (It'll Become a Typical Character Otherwise). 

Ananya's Stubborn To get Nidhi's Statement But She Is Going Against Kabir's Orders Which Is Going To Lead To A Lot of Problems in the Coming Episodes. Uh Oh!

It's Nice That They Showed Ananya's "Khabroo" In Today's Episode! Kind of Creepy-Looking, But Maybe That's What Gets The Job Done?

Back In The Office, The Staff Have A Meeting With Kabir To Finalize What Will Be Shown On The News Channel. The Importance Of Showing What The Audience Wants To See Is Displayed - What Makes A News Channel #1 Is Also Explained. Kabir Seems To Be Very Competitive and I Hope It Doesn't Lead to Any Downfalls. 

The Icing On The Cake Was When Ananya Showed Up In The Blue Sari. She Looked Absolutely Stunning In All The Simplicity. Loved The Hair, The Subtle Make-Up and The Whole Scene Between Her and Nidhi. She Won Nidhi's Trust Instead of Forcefully Trying To Get A Statement. Let's Hope That She Can Keep The Promise She Made Because Boy, That Was One Difficult Promise. 

The End Scene With Ananya Giving Kabir The Statement & Kabir's Shocked Look Was Interesting. Let's See What Happens Next!

It Seems As Though In Every Episode They Are Trying to Give The Audience a Take Away Message In The Form of A Dialogue From Kabir. Today's, I Felt, Was Out Of Place. It Was The Editing Though, As Well As How They Filmed The Scene, Which Made It Look So. Clearly It Was Filmed When They Had The Office Scene Earlier In The Episode. Maybe They Should Have Someone Else Do The Take Away Point, Instead of Kabir Everyday. Or They Should Film It So It Doesn't Seem So Out Of Place. 

Can't Wait For Tomorrow!

-Team Kritika Kamra

Edited by TeamKritikaK - 9 years ago
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I liked how Ananya was not afraid of Kabir at all and she talked like khulke to him 😳 🀣

I soo want their chemistry to work
niranj97 thumbnail
The dialogues are bold and straight. Perfect ten on ten.

Kabir sharma's attitude pricks the heart,while Ananya's smile and confidence contrasts and makes us feel light.
The both sides of media are explained beautifully throughout.

Ananya's presence of mind,wow. Kritika looked absolutely stunning in the saree and the bun added on to the beauty.

What we learn at the end of the day is,publicity and fame for the channel is important,but humanity and concern for the fellow being,respect for one's feelings over-weighs everything else.
Yet another episode which stirred mixed emotions.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First time we got to see kabir ananya face to face on screen.. Fab epi. It was entertaining, engaging and very very exciting. Loved every bit of it and KAYA scenes made my day. I felt that show has actually began yesterday. 
Every time Ananya goes to kabir with all β€οΈ and mr kabir loves to πŸ’”
Lets see how long he can ignore her. Kayaa look very cute together.
10/10