Posted: 9 years ago
awehsmy teaser dii
waitn fo updtt...
post soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 2

" Wasn't it wrong to tease a person based of his name, Khushi?" asked Renuka lovingly yet sternly, just like a mother.

" Mom, his name itself is so funny that anyone can make fun of it! I mean who keeps 'Chotte' as the nickname for a college going boy?" said Lavanya in support of Khushi, who still had tears in her eyes remembering the doomed first meet of theirs.

"I understand, Lavanya! But I am sure he must have done something to take revenge of that! Isn't it Khushi beta?" asked Renuka, to which Khushi started narrating a part of her shattered past.

--FLASHBACK--

"How do you do this, ASR? I mean defeating two people with one in Arm wrestling isn't a easy thing." said one of his, friends.

Of course, it wouldn't have been easy if he hadn't seen the girl who insulted him which made his blood boil. 

"You all search for reasons to lose but I..I need no reason to win! Winning is as good as breathing for me" said Arnav Singh Raizada, in a voice spilling attitude and arrogance.

" What the -? What are you speaking, dude?" said Ricky, one of his friends, which had not made any difference to Arnav who was staring at Khushi, who was walking in with Lavanya in to the college.

" You won't understand! You see the girl who is walking in right? Is she from our college?" asked Arnav, having a ploy in his mind for revenge.

" Yeah, she is Khushi Gupta, student of BBA final year! Why? Is she the next lucky girl?" 

Boys all had teasing looks but Arnav was all the more annoyed.

" She can never be my type!" declared Arnav, still glaring at Khushi.

"What's wrong in her type? Hot and gorgeous! Topper of the batch! Infact she is the presenter of today's seminar!" said Paarth, cheerfully.

Oh, so miss fighter is the presenter then I need to help her, thought Arnav.

" Give me the bike keys!" said Arnav, demandingly.

" Why? TO flaunt it for her?" asked Madhav, while everyone laughed to it but that laughter was seen as determination in Arnav's eyes.

He took the bike keys from Madhav and went to the bike, looking at Khushi mischievously, who was engrossed in her project, which was to be presented today.

He put on helmet and accelerated the bike to a very high speed, to meet his thoughts which were racing. He made the bike move towards Khushi, who was shocked to see a bile approaching her. Lavanya, who stopped to speak with one of her friends was awe struck to see someone driving rashly in college premises.

Arnav made circles around Khushi with his bike, which made the mud around her, wash her formal clothing. Khushi's anger rose with every passing movement as the speed decreased of the bike.

" Are you blind? Can't you see a girl while driving? God knows, who gave him a driving license!" shrieked Khushi as a bike rider, put mud on her and her important project.

The bike stopped in front of her and the person removed the helmet to reveal his face. Very much to Khushi's shock, it was Arnav, in all his glory, who sat on the bike smirking at her situation.

" How can you spoil my 6 months hard work, dammit?" shouted Khushi on him.

" Oops..you are something like a presenter for today, right! I am sorry or may be I am not at all sorry, Miss Gupta!" said Arnav calmly.

"How can you do something like this,you one-track-minded person, who only thought of revenge!?!" shouted Khushi.

" Sush! I just gave you my introduction, miss Khushi Gupta! You still haven't seen the complete me so don't dare to cross my paths ever again!" said Arnav, in a disturbingly husky voice, while leaning on Khushi.

"Ever again right? Why some other time, let me spoil his dress to right now?" thought Khushi and started leaning on him, to which again Arnav accelerated the bike, spilling some more mud, as the engine was not stopped.

" I think you should think of your dress before mine! See if you can do something but it doesn't seem like you can do anything to this!" said Arnav, with a naughty yet confident smirk on his face, while Khushi was fuming in anger.

" Security, how can allow such idiots inside the college?" shouted Khushi on the Security person, who was just passing them, as he was surprised to such a huge crowd.

" Excuse me, Madam! This idiot is your senior, I mean a student of MBA, first year!" said Arnav, in a husky voice.

Seeing Khushi fuming in anger but still silent, Arnav spoke again,

" We will meet again soon! Till then, Take Care, darling!" said Arnav extra huskily, while going away from there, as more mud spilled on Khushi's dress.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

Bound in the sacred relation, by an accidental revenge plan. Will ever love spring out of this revenge?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WAITING    4     THEM   2  MEET  AGAIN...
SO   WAR   IS  ON  ...
I   LOVED    THEIR    FIGHT  N  UR  UPDATE...
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome one! Loved it & continue soon 
    Thanks for pm dear :) 
..ri.. thumbnail
great update.. loved this arnav's attitude.. is lavanya also a part of flashback..!!?
Fiery_PM thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..ri..

great update.. loved this arnav's attitude.. is lavanya also a part of flashback..!!?

Yeah, dear! She is also part of the FB!
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks for pm me
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Thanks for d pm...
princesscutty38 thumbnail
intrsting story but are they married...???continue soon thankyou...