vote for patakha pankhis

duniya k chakhe chuda de hum sandhirianwale

sandhir din ane wale h

Thanks moon. Will update soon
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarim.fatmi

awesome marvelous amazing update dear.   it was one of d best update so far.   this ff is going to b d bestest ff on parsh. parsh n vidharth love each other beyond limit.   they give first priorities to there relation.   param antics at restaurant was very funny n harshi she is just admiring his antics. there convo was so cute. parth n vidhushi talks was beautifully penned down.   they really love each other unconditionally n there care for each other is uncountable. I think parth is hiding something. now parsh cozy romance in there personal apartment was bliss to read.   param has asking her to take a leave for him n she takes leave instantaneously only for param. even though she has a very pack schedule but her love for param comes most important than any other work. now param has decided to find a hero for haeshi film. let c what happen next. do continue soon zumi.   

Thank you so much Sarim.. Love you for this
ILuvParsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear...Aww d way Param was murmuring to himself...D cuddling sessions...Their cute nd superhilarious antics...Nd d Awara woman thingy 🀣 ..Ur wierd ideas πŸ˜ƒ Loved it re :)
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILuvParsh

Lovely update dear...Aww d way Param was murmuring to himself...D cuddling sessions...Their cute nd superhilarious antics...Nd d Awara woman thingy 🀣 ..Ur wierd ideas πŸ˜ƒ Loved it re :)

Thank you
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail
              "Commitment"

Chapter 4 - 'The One where she found her hero'

Location- Bus Stop

Time- 5:45 AM

'Bhaiya please jldi kijiye na.. Mujhe issi stop pe utarna hain!' Vidhushi requested to the passenger man who was most probably trying to move out of the bus in that crowd.

'Yeh lijiye.. Ab Jaiye..' The Man pushed some other passengers out of the way and signalled Vidushi to leave.

'Thank you so much bhaiya.. Aap jese insaan hi humare Bharat ka naam Roshan karte hain.' Chirped Vidhushi excitedly.

'Fir milenge aap se Madam ji.. Shukriya..' The man joined his hands and wishes her goodbye.

She walked towards the bus stop area where Parth was coming to pick her up.

'Bloody Boxer! Late ho gya.. Ab me yaha kya karungi khade khade..' She mocked him.

Vidhushi sat on the bench with carrying bag. She looked right and left, then right she spotted Parth sleeping on the bed itself.

'He wasnt late. I'm an idiot. Yeh bechaara.. Yaha mera wait kar rha hoga and I cursing him.' She walked upto him and caressed his hairs.

She leaned down and kissed his forehead. He woke up with the a jerk.

'Vidhushi?' He stared at her in surprise.

'Kbse the yaha?' Asked 'Vidhushi pecking his right cheek and then left.

'I missed you so damn much.' He pulled her into the bear hug.

'Kitne time se ho yaha?' She pouted.

'I came here at 5 AM. I thought what if your bus would arrive earlier. I can't risk your safety.' He dragged her into his Car.

Vidhushi stopped him and gazed in his eyes.

'What?' Asked Parth smiling.

'You're World's best boyfriend.' She kissed his forehead and his lips curved into a beautiful smile.

>>>>>>>

'Nona.. Are you awake?' Asked Param who sat beside her on the bed.

'Nona ko hain Sona.' She cutely yawned.

'Uth.. We have one interview today. So utho ab chalo.' He caressed her ear with his thumb.

'Ah! Aaccnhi..' She sneezed.

He jolted up quickly and widened his eyes at her.

'Did you just sneeze?' He Surprisingly asked.

'No, I screamed. You idiot, Ofcousre I sneezed.' She flared her nose in anger.

'See the results of Yesterday's Ice-Cream.' He checked her temperature and Yeah she had a slight fever.

'Don't say a word to my ice-cream. She didnt do any of this.' Harshita stood up and pointed her finger on him.

'Accha Fine! We have a interview at 12PM at my apartment so don't be late.' He pinched her nose and dropped at her house.

'See You at 12, dont be late.' Said Param dropping a fast peck on her lips and before she left.

>>>>>>>>

Location- Param's Apartment
Time-11:45 AM.

'Bola tha mene Harshita tujhe.. Ki doctor ke paas ja.. But you won't listen to me dude! I'm so frustrated right now.' Said Param twitching his nose and caressing her hand in which she got injected.

'I went to the doctor Param. He injected me bloody Moron. He asked me to take bed rest for 2 days. Are you serious? For just a light fever. He is of no use.' Said Harshita settling on the couch.

'God! Aapne iss ladki ko kese banaya? Apko bhi toh kitni musibat hui hogi isse banane me?' He talked with himself.

'I heard you. Now come back here and tell me what did you planned for today.' She shouted while he made face and settled beside her.

'You're so dominating, Nona.' He pouted and gave her the cup filled with hot chocolate coffee.

'Hmm.. toh I'm a director na.. I have to be dominating.' She winked at him.

'So, what happened about the hero? Did you find one?' He asked excitedly.

'Naah.. Abhi tak toh nhi. Par mil jayega.. I have to work hard for that.' She sighed releasing her tension.

'Hey, I have someone who can audition for the role. He is superb. What's say?' Asked Param.

'Really? What's his name?' She sat between his legs.

'Parth Kashyap.' He pulled her more closer.

'Parth? Do you think he can act? I mean he is a boxer right? She sipped her coffee.

'Yeah. He did some films earlier. He can get a chance in your film what's say?' He kissed her ear.

'My film story is based on a struggling person who have a passion for his work. But in Script his work is still not decided.' She cuddled in his arms.

'You can decide whatever you want.' He kissed her shoulder.

'Hm.. Even you're struggling so much to enter in the industry. I'm struggling to get that award.. And Parth is struggling for that tournament.' She snuggled in his neck.

'Yeah. We have to for our passion.' He said gripping her more tightly.

Harshita thought for a moment for something and an idea stroked her mind.

'Yes.. Yes.. This is so right.' She jumped out of his lap and started hoping.

'Harshita.. Don't jump you idiot? You are already weak.' He stood up to grab her.

'I got my hero.. I got my hero..' She danced like crazy.

'What? You mean Parth?' He asked her being dazed and held her both wrists.

'No.. You are my hero.' She kissed his cheeks.

'Yeah, I know! You call me by that Name hero. And I'm already yours baby.' He teased her not getting what she really meant.

'Please someone kill me.' She whined.

'What? Are you crazy? I wont let anyone even touch you.' He protectively held her.

'You Brainless Alien!! I said I'll cast you as the main actor of in my film. Do you get it now?' She slightly patted his forehead.

He frowned and stopped to look at her face. She looked so happy and excited but he never thought about it. He never thought that he could get a chance from his own girlfriend who is a great director.

But no he dont want things so easily. He want to struggle and achieve his goal by his own strength.

'You can't cast me, Harshita.' Param looked away.

Silence Prevailed. They both understood each others silence really well.

'This is a golden chance for you Param. You know you deserve this..' She pointed her finger on his heart.

'Ask yourself from here not from here. (Pointed towards his brain)' She intensely whispered.

'I.. I cant Harshita. You know why?' He stood up to leave when she held his wrist.

'I'm not giving you this opportunity because you're my boyfriend. I'm giving you a chance because you're capable of this. You dont have to prove me or anyone anything Param.' Her voice choked.

Param turned around to witness Harshita crying. She doesnt cry no matter what it is. He pulled her into his embrace.

'Sssh.. Why are you crying?' He Murmured rubbing her back. She hiccupped. He panicked.

'Ok.. Ok.. I'll be you hero. But please Nona.. Don't cry.. Please.' He kissed her head.

'You already are my hero. Thank you.' She joined their foreheads together.

'Are you sure about this?' He wanted her to be clear because this decision can change everything.

'I'm 200% Sure. This will be a superhit believe me? I'm going to slash everything I have to make it a big and unique for you.' She cupped his face and assured her each world to be true.

'When do we have to start?' He smiled.

'I'll arrange your schedule but first we need to publicize this news that I'm going to cast you in my next upcoming film.' She said.

'How will you do that?' He questioned.

'I know what I have to do.' Smirked Sanyukta.

To be continued...

Press like button for SURE.
AND leave youR COMMENTS
ZUMI
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
unres.       hey sry Zumi just forget to unreserved it. nevertheless it was awesome amazing superb update.    both couples loves each other unconditionally.    parth n vidhushi were awesome in dis ff.    they love care each other beyond limit.    n what can we say about parsh they r d best couple of d world.     they understand each other they knows hw to make other happy proud. there love r ethernal.    lovely piece of writing.     do update soon zumi cnt wait to c what happen next.    Edited by Sarim.fatmi - 9 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update

Loved it

Awww parth is so cute
Vids k liye tym se pehle hi aa gya
N waha vids was cursing him

Param is so caring
Zara se fever kya hua he got so panicked

Parsh spending tym together
Param scolding her for her ice cream

Param suggested parth as hero in her film

Bt harshi wants to cast param

Bt he didn't want to get things do easily
He cnt see his Nona crying

Finally he's convinced

Wtng for next

Update soon

Love u
Muuuaaahhh
Keep smiling
dewcute thumbnail
nice update

well written
sandhir_rd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello      
read all parts in one go its a cute story on parsh love it.    

both couple vidharth n parsh love each other beyond limit.   

plz update next part soon.

plz pm me next time