nice update

well written

TY 😊
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhir_rd

hello      
read all parts in one go its a cute story on parsh love it.    

both couple vidharth n parsh love each other beyond limit.   

plz update next part soon.

plz pm me next time

TY 😊
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail

Originally posted by: manuzz

awww lovely...

i loved it...😳
amazing it was

TY 😊
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocking_Angel

ress..
unres..
supr dupr amaginn
updt...
lovd itt 2 da core...
u r juzz awehsmm zumi ❤️
n ur stry iz mndblvn
waitn fo nxtt
updt soon!!

TY 😊
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarim.fatmi

unres.      hey sry Zumi just forget to unreserved it. nevertheless it was awesome amazing superb update.   both couples loves each other unconditionally.   parth n vidhushi were awesome in dis ff.   they love care each other beyond limit.   n what can we say about parsh they r d best couple of d world.    they understand each other they knows hw to make other happy proud. there love r ethernal.   lovely piece of writing.    do update soon zumi cnt wait to c what happen next.   

You always give so ling comments.. Thank you
I love your views 😊
Zumi_Vamp thumbnail
             'Commitment'

Chapter 5- 'The one with the interview'

Time- 12:00 PM

The door bell made them come out of trance.

'You finish this and then you may get up.' Param instructed her every word strictly.

Harshita wasn't well. He had a little talk with the doctor on the phone. Doctor instructed her to eat properly and sleep well. But this girl is so much hardworking that she wont listen.

So he have to be the strict teacher here. He thought and sighed.

'What are you thinking? Just go and open the door.' She tongued him out with a face.

'Get your tongue inside and instruct her to taste properly.' He smirked and left to open the door.

'Jerk.' She muttered in her breathe.

'I heard that.' He replied back loudly and opened the door.

'I wont eat.' She sound annoyed and pushed the plate on the table.

She was about to stood up from bed when he came inside the room with a cameraman and the reporter Prachi.

'No need of getting up from your spot.' Prachi (The Reporter) smiled at her and said.

'Hey, Long time, No See Prachi.' Harshita sweetly replied and sat on the bed again.

'You didnt finished your food yet Harshita Gaur.' Param scolded her signalling her to finish it quickly.

'Ok.. Ok.. I'll eat that bloody food filled with nothing but just rice and salt.' Harshita made a face and glared at the food with a crying face.

This made the others laugh and they settled for what purpose they are here for.

Param sat beside Harshita on the bed and Action.

'Hello Param and Harshita. Its been long time you both gave your interview. Fans are really curious for you both.' Prachi commented from behind the camera.

'Hey.. Well, We have been busy with our schedules to give any interview.' Harshita looked at camera and smiled.

'Yeah.. But Prachi told us how you all were missing us so we thought to spare some time for you all.' Param smiled looking at Camera and glanced at Harshita.

'Prachi Gifts kaha hain humare?' Harshita with a jolly mood asked.

'Voh Rakh liye usne ab nhi degi..' Param chuckled looking at Harshita while she smiled.

'Stop pulling my legs guys..' Prachi pouted and whispered to them. She hand over some of the gifts.

'We arent pulling it.. Are we?' Asked Param with a fake questioning face towards Harshita.
'Shut up!' Prachi glared at him.

Param looked at Harshita and whispered something in her ear which made her laugh so bad.

'Oh my god!!!' She laughed and said.

'You can open your gifts now.' Prachi understood their whispering and diverted the topic.

'Tu de meko gifts me kholta hu..' Param took gifts from her hand.

'What's wrong?' Asked Prachi wanting them to open Harshita's bad health to the audience.

'Isko kya lagta hain ki me rakh lungi gifts toh phele se hi tayari karne laga..' Harshita answered glancing at Param and then at gift. Prachi giggled.

'Wow.. Its so pretty.' Param opened the gift but didn't showed it to Harshita.

'What? Bata na..' She shifted closer to him.

'Nhi rehne de.. Tu rakh legi.. This will be mine.' He kept the gift which had Frame consisting their Couple picture in it.

'No.. This is not done Param. De mujhe..' She warned and pulled his arm but he was strong.

'Guy humesha gifts rakh leti hain mere..Mujhe kuch nhi milta..' He made a crying face.

'Shut up!' Harshita finally and won and he gave up the gift.

'This is so beautiful. Thank you so much for this.' Harshita showed the frame towards the camera while Param looked at her with fake angry face.

'I'll keep it.' She winked at him.

'Prachi.. Dekh yarr.. Isliye bolta hu jab gift segments ho toh isko bataya mat kar.' He giggled and came closer to her shoulder.

'Yeah Really.' She answered opening the other gifts.

'Accha next..' Param said to move on further while he leaned on her shoulder.

'Hmm a letter. For my hot Harshita.' He read from it and stared at the camera with possessive face.

'Possessive?' Asked Prachi laughing.

'La de na.. Padhungi me..' Harshita teased him and snatched the letter from his hand while he glared at her.

'Dear Nona,
You are so beautiful like a butterfly.' She glanced at Param who was still staring at her.

'I just want you to know that you're the best for me.' Harshita laughed at the last line she read. 'Oh my gosh!' She exclaimed.

Param interrupted, 'Yogesh Apko pata hain ki nhi? She is already committed with me? Yeh kya jaan Bhuj ke karte ho aap log?' He playfully said.

'Toh kya hua..' Harshita replied laying down comfortably.

Param looked at Harshita who was laughing.

'Hasle beta.. Mere picche bhi bhut Sundar Sundar Ladkiyan hain..' He sat closer to her while she laughed.

There gifts segments were over and now time for some candy chat.

'So Tired both of you?' Prachi asked.

'No yarr.. Itna saara pyaar milne ke baad we always get more boast up.' Param said laying his head on her shoulder sticking close to her.

'Bhut accha lagta hain itna support milta hain.. Its just wonderful.' Harshita smiled.

Param looked at her when she talked.

'Iska yeh hi dialogue hain har interview me.. Aap check karna..' He teased her and winked at the camera.

'Valentine day No plans?' Prachi asked.

'Iss Maharani se puccho aap?' He sounded angry and closed him eyes as he was tired on her shoulder.

'Kya mere se kya puccho..' She giggled.

'Accha?' He looked up at her face.

She sighed. He sat up again as he understood that she wanted sleep.

'Abhi toh koi plans nhi banenge.. As Apki pyaari si Harshita di or Harshi is not well.' Sarcasm dripped in his words.

'Thoda but chalta hain.. Basically we have to work over time someday.. But I'm fine. Aap sab ka itna pyaar mila ki mera fever apne aap khtm ho gya..' She genuinely loved the support and care she get from her fans.

Param smiled at her words. 'Oh That's sad. We wish you to get well soon.' Prachi smiled.

'Thank you.' She muttered.

'Abhi toh sirf rest legi yeh.. Aur jdli se acchi ho jayegi..' Said Param and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek.

Harshita close her eyes and smiled.

'Yeh aap dono ke biggest fan Saurav ne bheja hain..' Prachi gave them the cake with had their picture printed on it.

'Oh.. This so nice of him. Itna na kara karo humare liye..' Harshita looked at cake.

'Thank you bro. Come on the set and meet us someday..' Param wished at the camera.

'Lets cut the cake.' Prachi said.

Param held her hand and they cut the cake. He took one piece and made her eat gently. She feed him the same piece and gave a small hug.

'Thank you so much for the love and gifts too..' Harshita said.

'We're really happy.. Thank you..' Param smiled.

'We heard that some guy came on the sets and proposed you.' Prachi asked.

Param sighed and closed his eyes in frustration.

'Yeah.. That was really a shock for me. But his guts.. Man! He proposed me infront of Param.' She glanced at his face and held his hand.

'Nhi bolega yeh.. Kuch bhi.. Abhi thak bhi gye hain hum..' Harshita giggled and Prachi laughed.

'Dont laugh.' Param pouted.

'Kyo?' Asked Prachi.

'Next yarr..' He made a face.

'So, Harshita we heard about the incident that you fired the main actor. We are really proud of you what you have done was totally justified. So who would be getting another chance in your film. As we all know that you give chances to the new actors.' Prachi asked.

'Yeah.. Well, My casts always consists of new talent. So this time we tried to find the same. Param is an excellent dancer as well as he can perfectly. So we thought to give a chance in out film which will be based on the dancer.' Harshita informed with utter perfection.

'Oh! That's so incredible. Congratulations Param. This news will be tomorrow's highlight.' Prachi happily said.

'Umm.. Its a big chance for me. So I'll try to give my best for it.' Param answered with a genuine reply.

'So this ends here.. Many surprises disclosed in this interview.. But fans gonna love this.' Prachi said and left from the apartment.

'Nice idea for spreading the news on the interview.' Param kissed her cheek.

'Yeah. You have to work hard Young man.' She pinched his nose. 'Because I'm a really good and sweet girlfriend but as a director I'm totally opposite.'

'Eep.. Sweet? Good? Are you kidding me?' He asked laying her lap.

'I'm serious.' She glared at him.

'You're always serious, Nona. Nowadays, I don't know what happening to you.. You're acting really discipline and quiet angrily.' Param caressed her chin from her lap. She widened her eyes in shock as she understood he knew about the treat she gave to that media guy.

'Dont look at me like that. I saw it on the TV. The way you talked with the guy really stunned me. People will talk nonsense, we cant shut every person.' He tried to explain this to her while caressing her neck with his fingers.

'I don't wanna talk about it, Param.' She looked away.

Param sat facing her and cupped her face.

'You're so complicated.' He rubbed his nose with hers.

'Back off..' She pushed him lightly.

'You have to take care of yourself Harshita. I know work is important but you need some free space for fun. You're so much engrossed in your work that you're forgetting that you are the Bubbly, fun vali Harshita. Not this serious one.' Param hugged her lightly.

'I don't understand.' She answered.

'You know after 2 weeks I saw you laughing your heart out. You're forgetting to smile and that..' Param choked and broke the hug.

'I'm Sorry.' She gazed at the floor.

'When you don't smile that hurts me Harshita. I cant make you understand nor any other person can. You have to understand yourself Harshi.' Param leaned and kissed her lips one final time before leaving.

'I'll back, you just rest ok?' He kissed her forehead and left her alone.

'What does he meant?' She wanted to understand what life is. She kept thinking.

To be continued..

Press the like button and Comment for sure.

Zumi
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
unress hey zummi awesome update. yaar everytime ur updates makes our tounge tied. each n every story of urs r amazing n u penned down so flawlessly that we can't stop us to read it several times. parsh bound a very strong they understand each other love each other care n trust each other beyond limit. param was so tensed abt harshi health. there gift segment was wonderful. harshi is so innocent to heart but in profession field she become so ruthless only care abt perfection. but knows her too well that d real harshi is so pure innocent noughty bubly from heart. n finally he told her that she is loosing her real identity in this fake world. n no one can take him out. she has find herself who she was. do update soon dear.     n thanks for d pm. Edited by Sarim.fatmi - 9 years ago