SaAz say bye to us :-(

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That's what it seemed like...
That last walk...their expressions...close to tears😭.

It was too soon to bid goodbye to this show and to SaAz...they deserved more and we deserved more!

Will always remember the good moments this show gave us and always regret that the journey wasn't longer..

They gave us an I Love You between SaAz and a sweet scene...we hoped and wished for a lot more but it wasn't to be!

I have enjoyed watching this show and interacting with everyone on this forum a lot...made many new friends here..this is the first forum I have been so active on and it was great sharing views! Will miss all that along with SaAz ...a lot!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pri all the  good bye posts n the scene n pics n ong the way HC enacted sahir Immitating ARZOO πŸ˜­
I m gonma cry now ...shit I need to breathe free πŸ˜†...I am very bad at handling all this emo stuff 

I WANT HARSHAD CHOPRA BACK ASAP ..bas Bol Diya 
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Pri...that last bye was for us...I don't like Mondays once again πŸ˜•
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— pri...hope we bump in another forum soon i really wish it is very very soon ...
#HarshadChopra please do the honors πŸ€”
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 we will miss them badly.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gonna mis it all so much!!! 
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pri, wanted to say bye for now.. even though I wasn't regular on this forum from last few weeks...thought of coming for last episode..I enjoyed reading your post...Keep writing..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hope to see sometimes on some other forum..or may next Harshad's show (IF forum)... Hopefully he comes back soon... πŸ˜Š

Already started missing Humsafars badly.. now week and week-ends will be same.. no humsafars .. πŸ˜­

@Ecri  Yes me too Want Harshad Chopra back...πŸ‘πŸΌ
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Priya. It is truly over... done! Finito!! 
Though the end was definitely well thought out πŸ‘
Still, its too soon. This show had an a good, solid story to narrate but luck did not favor it. 

And I will applaud the CVs and cast for making every second memorable, even at the fag end! πŸ‘ It was a very good attempt to bring justice to all the characters of the show... though we can only imagine where the story would have gone from here... the CVs definitely guided us in that direction. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And... It was a pleasure meeting and interacting with you. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aardhan - 9 years ago
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pri πŸ€—
Loved reading your posts too. 😊. The last week or so I have not been regular on IF... too much happening elsewhere and the general sadness related to HS ending.😭
This is the first serial I watched from start to finish so you can imagine how I am feeling! Not used to feeling so lost cause a serial got over 😲 I am shocked at myself.
The scenes between SaaZ was special as usual. I am so glad that Sahir found his Arzoo. And Ashrafi.. they didn't forget Ashrafi.
Hope to continue reading your posts in some other forum in the future.

farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am going to miss all this too πŸ˜­