Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shafoo

yupp truee mala is disgusting i will say she dont her son to be happy she such selfish person she is totaly in blind in love with tajavat .

Being blindly in love with Tejawat is not her biggest fault actually nor expecting her son to be happy for her. But she expects to use her son and daughter-in-law to free him, that is the black heart of Mala.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice update rithu.. Hope Rudra is able to rescue the girls... You are planning a trip for parud to meet nandhini..?
Loved Sumer's actions today... And Mala as usual.. I have no words to describe her selflessness.. I am amazed... After all that happened, she still wants to rescue her innocent husband with the help of her son's bride... And she hopes that the girl is like Paroof birpur.. Seriously that is all she can think about the girl adored like her own daughter and married her off across the border to a terrorist... Not an ounce of guilt or worry about all those innocent girls.. Uff.. Enough ranting.

Now about Paro's costume for the evening.. All the pics were so beautiful.. Am in love with the necklace especially... Hope our major saab comes back soon and fall again for Paro's beauty...

Yes, I'm thinking about it. Haven't decided when they will meet again. But we all know that Paro will want to see her again.
Sumer cares about keeping his family safe and happy. So he did what was necessary.
You're amazed? She is just thinking of what she did on the show. Atleast the part where she used Rudra's love for Paro to make sure she is accepted back in the family. The part where she wants to save Tejawat is what I added because I fully believe that he loved her and deserved to be loved back.
I'm glad you loved Paro's look. I loved the necklace too, and that's why I decided to go with a peacock theme for the function.
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Rithu,

πŸ‘

Amazing ff.U are a wonderful writer truly.i read 'after the storm' almost in one go and was re-reading clear blue skiesπŸ˜‰.I love ur version of rudra and paro,exactly how i wanted them to be,including a good mohini,the selfish mala[i'm really impressed by this characterisation,even i thought she should be like this in the show.i really hope even paro doesn't show much soft corner when they meet],cute shanti,maithili,the extended family of paro and so on.

Some wonderful parts in both ur ffs which i'd like to mention:

rudra having a dream of paro and karthik and sharing it with shanti,the sketches that he made of his family,aman presenting the rose sapling to his sister,mohini kakisa rightfully giving the butterfly pendant to paro,the story behind how aman got his name,rudra carrying shanti piggyback,rudra's adorable way of presenting all those gifts to paro via his juniors,aman's dadi and finally himself... i can go on and on and hope u will continue adding such good moments in this ff.

[my wish is that this ff should have some 80+ chapters,whatsay?πŸ˜‰]

ST destroyed RR and parud with that horrible leap.i hate him and his CVs for doing that.the only solace are the ffs in this forum,esp  yours[a prime reason being it has no myra,in whatever way].I know every must have its own twists and turns.Just when i was re-reading chapter 4,i really noticed this mystery man observing parud at airport and it has some connection with that mysterious pizza delivery,right?but i really hope u will not bring negativity in the form of shantanu[like ST] and can i be hopeful[and my earnest request] that even if u do so,u will abide by the name of this ff and parud will be together and this ff will have a happy ending,with parud's 2 sons and their little angel.[rithu,if u want to know why i'm requesting like this,go through this post that i made in RR forum (LINK:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4283796),u may be able to understand my feelings and hope u will consider my request.

that's it,again,wonderful work rithu and keep going!

ratna.

PS:luv ur profile pic!i wish that montage should be made the forum montage too,hai na?
Edited by ratna.nanda - 9 years ago
Mariia.R thumbnail

Rithu,

Once again great update!

The first thing that came to mind for me; Paro meets her sister finally? I was disappointed that they didn't show her sister in the original story. It would be wonderful if you would bring Nandini to this FF...(this is just a humble request...😳)

Feeling sorry for Paro. After all, they deserve to spend some time together and Rudra is busy with his work. I hope Rudra can save those girls but I wish that he comes back soon. Want to see some romance...

Mala - she is so irritating. 😑For her, everything is just me, me me. I hate that woman. She thinks that by using Paro she will convince Rudra to drop the charges against her husband? How low is that? She is so selfish, that I feel like throwing up...

But Sumer - I liked how he met her face to face. Well done Sumer!! This is the way you take care of your family! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Special thanks to the images; they brought life to the story. Now, I hope Rudra gets home soon to see his lovely and beautiful wife.

Waiting for the next chapter!

πŸ€—

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Rithu πŸ˜Š
Read the chapter 11 a while back .. my first question to you - where to you get such beautiful and lovely pictures of lehengas and jewellery items πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .. You have a great taste in these I must say πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ 

Am glad there was a bit about nandini and other Birpur girls in this chapter .. it always gives me a good feeling to read that they are going to be back home πŸ˜Š

You have shaped up Sumer's character very well during the previous FF and its nice to see how he is standing up for his family and went ahead to take Mala head on . 

This Lady Mala is so disgusting 🀒 - I just dont have words for her. She is no less a criminal than Tejawat himself ..her thoughts about Paro's nature and how if Rudra's wife was like Paro she would get her husband free is plain disgusting . She just doesnt care about all those 17 girls and Parvati  whom she sold off in a sham of marriage and ruined their lives  ... Heights of selfishness !! πŸ˜‘ 
Had I been Sumer , I would have slapped her for sure πŸ˜›

Now coming to PaRud - paro must be looking like an angel in that lehenga and necklace . She is getting pampered by everyone - Rudra , Mohini and now Aman too .. Nice πŸ˜Š . Its nice how you wrote of Gitanjali feeling Paro's pain and comparing to herself how she got used to VK Singh's sudden absence -- it was very touching πŸ˜Š
How many hardships and heartbreaks these brave soldiers and their families  face to keep a nation and its people safe .. Hat off to them πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope Rudra is able to get back on time making Paro and us readers happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Edited by firsttimehere - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

<font color="#0000FF">Dear Rithu,

πŸ‘

Amazing ff.U are a wonderful writer truly.i read 'after the storm' almost in one go and was re-reading clear blue skiesπŸ˜‰.I love ur version of rudra and paro,exactly how i wanted them to be,including a good mohini,the selfish mala[i'm really impressed by this characterisation,even i thought she should be like this in the show.i really hope even paro doesn't show much soft corner when they meet],cute shanti,maithili,the extended family of paro and so on.

Some wonderful parts in both ur ffs which i'd like to mention:

rudra having a dream of paro and karthik and sharing it with shanti,the sketches that he made of his family,aman presenting the rose sapling to his sister,mohini kakisa rightfully giving the butterfly pendant to paro,the story behind how aman got his name,rudra carrying shanti piggyback,rudra's adorable way of presenting all those gifts to paro via his juniors,aman's dadi and finally himself... i can go on and on and hope u will continue adding such good moments in this ff.

[my wish is that this ff should have some 80+ chapters,whatsay?πŸ˜‰]

ST destroyed RR and parud with that horrible leap.i hate him and his CVs for doing that.the only solace are the ffs in this forum,esp yours[a prime reason being it has no myra,in whatever way].I know every must have its own twists and turns.Just when i was re-reading chapter 4,i really noticed this mystery man observing parud at airport and it has some connection with that mysterious pizza delivery,right?but i really hope u will not bring negativity in the form of shantanu[like ST] and can i be hopeful[and my earnest request] that even if u do so,u will abide by the name of this ff and parud will be together and this ff will have a happy ending,with parud's 2 sons and their little angel.[rithu,if u want to know why i'm requesting like this,go through this post that i made in RR forum (LINK:https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4283796),u may be able to understand my feelings and hope u will consider my request.

that's it,again,wonderful work rithu and keep going!

ratna.

PS:luv ur profile pic!i wish that montage should be made the forum montage too,hai na?
</font>

Thank you dear. It feels great to read how much someone enjoys your writing. I'm surprised at the response to my version of Mala and Mohini. To me it was quite clear which one of the sisters could be redeemed and which couldn't. Its nice that it worked out in the end but I felt the little boy who was left behind was cheated by the writers who made him forgive his estranged mother so easily. There should have been some remorse from her. Another think was Paro never realised that her Thakurain Maasa didn't apologise for leaving her with the BSD for so long and not caring of she was alright.
I enjoyed writing the bits you have mentioned. And I will try to add as many special moments as it occurs to my mind. I really hope this fanfic doesn't go upto 80 chapters, I'll loose all my readers for torturing them.
As much as I hate the leap, I can't hate ST and his team because they conceptualised a spectacular love story that I will never forget. Coming to Shantanu, he is necessary for the story as he has a strong reason for revenge. He will be different from ST's version. I hope you like my version of a man who wants to avenge his brother's death.
I read your post and understand how you feel. I started writing FFs because I couldn't accept the end that was shown on TV. When you have time, read my OS - The Lioness to see how I actually envisioned Shantanu's end.Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

<font color="#cc0066">Rithu,</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Once again great update!</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">The first thing that came to
mind for me; Paro meets her sister finally? I was disappointed that they didn't
show her sister in the original story. It would be wonderful if you would bring
Nandini to this FF...(this is just a humble request...😳)
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Feeling sorry for Paro. After
all, they deserve to spend some time together and Rudra is busy with his work.
I hope Rudra can save those girls but I wish that he comes back soon. Want to
see some romance...
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Mala - she is so irritating.
😑For her, everything is just me, me me. I hate that woman. She thinks that by
using Paro she will convince Rudra to drop the charges against her husband? How
low is that? She is so selfish, that I feel like throwing up...
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">But Sumer - I liked how he
met her face to face. Well done Sumer!! This is the way you take care of your
family! πŸ‘πŸΌ
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Special thanks to the
images; they brought life to the story. Now, I hope Rudra gets home soon to see
his lovely and beautiful wife.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Waiting for the next
chapter!
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">πŸ€—</font>

Thank you Mira.
Nandini is a part of this story, right about now the two sisters are just talking on the phone. I haven't decided as of now how and when they will meet. It will definitely happen in due time.
Rudra wanted to be with Paro but he can't ignore his work when other lives at stake. And Paro though upset, understands how his job is high on his list of priorities. He will come back with loads of love for his Paro soon. You know I realised how many opportunities the CVs had to make it look like Ashish had BSD work when he had to go for Jhalak. The BSD part of show made the first few months so interesting.
I'm sorry for turning Mala dark, but she wasn't naive like Paro who had no knowledge of Tejawat's work. And she had proved that she was selfish when she didn't tell her new husband all those years ago that she left her only son with an abusive man. She is in for a rude awakening when Parud return.
Sumer is team Ranavat. He will do what is needed to protect his family just like Rudra.
Thank you.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hello Rithu😊

Read the chapter 11 a while back .. my first question to you - where to you get such beautiful and lovely pictures of lehengas and jewellery itemsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. You have a great taste in these I must sayπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Am glad there was a bit about nandini and other Birpur girls in this chapter .. it always gives me a good feeling to read that they are going to be back home😊

You have shaped up Sumer's character very well during the previous FF and its nice to see how he is standing up for his family and went ahead to take Mala head on .

This Lady Mala is so disgusting 🀒- I just dont have words for her. She is no less a criminal than Tejawat himself ..her thoughts about Paro's nature and how if Rudra's wife was like Paro she would get her husband free is plain disgusting . She just doesnt care about all those 17 girls and Parvati whom she sold off in a sham of marriage and ruined their lives ... Heights of selfishness !!😑
Had I been Sumer , I would have slapped her for sureπŸ˜›

Now coming to PaRud - paro must be looking like an angel in that lehenga and necklace . She is getting pampered by everyone - Rudra , Mohini and now Aman too .. Nice😊. Its nice how you wrote of Gitanjali feeling Paro's pain and comparing to herself how she got used to VK Singh's sudden absence -- it was very touching😊
How many hardships and heartbreaks thesebrave soldiers and theirfamilies face to keep a nation and its people safe .. Hat off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope Rudra is able to get back on time making Paro and us readers happyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Thank you. I keep browsing for clothes and jewellery when I'm bored so manage to pick stuff for Paro too. I usually have to remind myself that I need to make Rudra look good too though.
Nandini and the other girls shouldn't have been forgotten. They need to come home.
Sumer is one of my favourite funny guy on the show. I like how he changed in the last chapter too. He will be Rudra's strength here also.
Mala never cared. If she did, she would have asked Tejawat or the baraatis how Nandini and the other girls were doing. She just wants her life with Tejawat and her son by her side. Right and wrong don't matter.
Yes, she is a doll isn't she. And Aman's mom knows how much she means to her son so showers her with gifts too. It must be hard for families as you said when they don't when their husbands and father's will come back when they leave so abruptly. Rudra and the rest of the BSD men will return in the next chapter to be posted tomorrow.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 12

Kavya was dressed in a dark green embroidered saree and the Mehendi function was in full swing as the girls teased Kavya as Deepa applied henna on her new daughter-in-law's palm. They suggested that she hide the alphabets of her son's name in the design. Kavya thought it was a great idea. Her friends teased that if he manages to find it, she must get him a 'special gift'. The bride turned red as she could think of what he would like but wasn't ready to give yet. Paro looked at her own hands and decided to get Jallad written instead of her husband's name. It would suit him right for being so late. And he wouldn't get any 'special gifts' from her for disappointing her. In fact he had to owed her big time for not returning in time to paint butterflies on her palm as he promised. She had spent the entire morning dreaming of him. She shut her eyes as she felt someone take her hand. She was lead to a diwan. She felt the coolness of the paste as it made green patterns on her palm. She now saw her own Mehendi ceremony in a different light. His explanation for his actions washed away the disgust she had for that day and made it easier for her to forgive him for the pain he caused. If they had been love between them instead of hatred due to Tejawat, it would have been so romantic. She remembered the way he came into the corridor and coated her fingers with mehendi in soft and sensous strokes as if he had all the right in the world to do so. And the boldness with which he held both their hands together in front of all the women in Chandangard flaunting his devotion. The women were right, he cared about her even if he never admitted it openly and hid behind that silly excuse that she was his sole witness. He probably was convincing himself of her treachery to protect his own heart which was affected by the Khoobsurat aurat syndrome. Now everything had been sorted out and the relationship between them changed. He would declare to the world that she belonged to him through his actions. She ruled his heart with so much love and tenderness that he will never feel abandoned again and their love would last forever.

Paro smiled to herself and opened her eyes to the present. She was suprised when she saw that when she was lost in thoughts, her friend Shatabdi had drawn a peacock on her left hand. "Do you like it? I thought peacock is your theme for the evening," she asked her friend. Paro smiled and replied that it was exquisite. "Shall I write Rudra's name here," she asked pointing to a an empty spot on her hand. Geethanjali interrupted, "Paro beta, did you talk to your Maasaji or Rudra?" She shook her head and asked what's wrong. The older woman said that her husband was cutting her call and the groom was at the embassy instead of here attending the function. Paro remembered how Aman had rushed out with the laptop mentioning how there was a temporary setback. She didn't understand much about the actual nature of his meeting but she had her doubts. And the dark expressions on her husband's face told her that he was hiding something important from her when he mentioned the Birpur girls' return. It was the same look that he wore during their Jhanki when he was afraid for her. Was he trying to protect her again? Was he in another situation where he might end up taking a bullet for her? The younger woman quickly prayed before reaching for her phone.

Rudra and the general were glad when Aman turned up with the laptop and other documents. The constables at Chandangarh were under strict orders not to hand over the files to anyone but Aman since he was handling the case. Rudra had bowed out since his wedding to the chief witness of the case and his mother's involvement. He knew Aman would see things through and stayed on only in advisory capacity. His old records and Aman's enquiry of the girls' parents were enough to prove that as they were underage at the time of marriage, they must be brought back to India and rehabilitated here. The general had already set in motion how his wife's NGO will take up this responsibility. They just had to meet Mr. Asad with these new records and their job will be done. Unfortunately, he wasn't available till the evening. So they went to at a pizza joint nearby to grab a late lunch before he gets back. The general's phone rang and he saw it was Geethanjali on the line. He knew his wife would want to know when they will return. He knew Aman had to get back as it was time for the function to start. But the young man already guessed he was in trouble for coming here. He prefered to face the music with his colleagues than his mother's ire alone. Rudra's phone was silent and he wondered if he should call his wife and explain or whether she will be busy with the function. He was stuck in the embassy most of the day, where phone jammers were in place knocking out the signal. So even if she had tried she wouldn't be able to reach him and Aman being here didn't help matters. A few minutes later, his phone rang. "Paro," he breathed. He could hear her relief at his voice. She asked him if everything is alright? When will they get home and where was Aman? "Shhh!" he debated which question to answer first. His voice immediately calmed her. She knew he was alright. "We will be a little late Paro. Don't worry, we will come directly from here. Aman is with us. We will all come back soon," he told her. The general's phone rang and they were informed of Mr. Asad's return. Rudra told his wife that he misses her and the three officers rushed out.

Paro was confused, her husband told her that he will be late and come back soon. Geethanjali shook her head and went to inform Aman's mother. "Shatabdi, leave it. I don't want mehendi anymore," she pouted Shatabdi let her friend go. Both of them went up to the bride who was being informed that Aman may not make it by Deepa. "No, Deepa. They will have to come here. And until they do and make an honest effort to bring a sweet smile on your face, I won't spare them. It's bad enough that VK does this. But he shouldn't encourage his junior officers to behave this way," Geethanjali decided. Mr. Sisodia told them that it must have been very important mater that VK had to attend to. Otherwise he is not the type to forget about the importance of the evening. But his defense of his long time friend just rubbed his wife the wrong way who told her daughter that it was good that he is no longer a part of BSD. She then told the young girls not to give in easily when their partners return. He just prayed silently that his friends return soon before their wives mood worsen.

Mohini was pleasantly surprised to see her son. "Sumer, what are you doing here?" she asked. He replied that he had some work nearby so decided to come home. "That's great. You remember don't you, tomorrow we have a puja for Rudra," his mother reminded. He nodded and went to straight to his brother's room and shut the door. Samrat was startled by the sudden noise. But he recovered his composure quickly and asked, "Did you see her? Did you warn her to stay away?" His younger brother nodded and asked if he spoke to his father. "I did. Bapusa thinks its necessary to make sure she is comfortable. That's why bought new sarees for her. Then pawned her jewellry so that she has spending money. He says his relationship with her is like Paro baisa's with me," he repeated his father's words. Sumer asked if he will take her side if it meant hurting Rudra and Maithili bhabhisa. Paro has given us all the strength to forget the past and move on he pointed out. This woman intends to bring the pain of the past back. She isn't like Paro. "Say Paro bhabhisa. Remember she is your sister-in-law now just like Maithili. Bapusa claims that she will stay away from our home. We have to trust him. Besides Maasa will be very upset if she finds out about this. And I can't even imagine how Thausa and Rudra will react," Samrat explained. Sumer observed the irony of the situation, his mother who never thought twice before planning his cousin's murder is now planning a puja for his well being. And his father who missed them for half his life is bothered about the woman who destroyed his childhood. "Bhaisa, she thinks Rudra will want to meet her. That's why she chooses to stay in town," he revealed. Samrat thought about it. If Rudra tells her to stay away maybe she will and his uncle and mother will never know of his father's involvement. But if Rudra is told, he will be enraged and the entire family will face his wrath. "We'll tell him when he returns and hope she stays away from the haveli. I don't want him to cancel his honeymoon and rush back. Paro will be disappointed. Besides she needn't be drawn into this too soon," he decided postponing the inevitable. "Bhaisa, you think Paro knows her. She is from Birpur right, where Mala lived as Tejawat's wife?" Sumer asked. He didn't get an answer. They both realised that the newest bride of the Ranavats will be torn between her past and present as soon as she returns.

"Ishq Hai!
" came the baritone voice of General VK Singh who knew he had to go all out to placate his wife. The crowd parted to reveal him and his junior officers who finally showed up dressed to perfection. Geethanjali wanted to laugh, her husband looked like a decadent king flanked by handsome princes. Then she remembered that she was upset with him and turned away. He came up behind her and started to sing,

Teri Aankhon Ke Matvaale
Kaajal Ko Mera Salaam
Zulfon Ke Kale Kale
Baadal Ko Mera Salaam
Ghayal Kar De Mujhe Yaar
Tere Paayal Ke Jhankar
Hey Soni Sone,Teri Soni,
Har Adaa Ko Salaam

The whole wedding party joined in two sing the chorus. She had to admit her husband may not have learnt how to not to make her angry. But he knew how to pacify her. She joined in.

Ho Teri Mastaani Anjaani
Bataon Ko Mera Salaam
Rangon Mein Doobi Doobi
Raaton Ko Mera Slaaam
Khwaabon Mein Kho Gayi Main
Deewani Ho Gayi Main
Soney Soney Aisse Soney
Har Adaa Ko Salaam

Kavya couldn't take her eyes of her groom, Aman who looked regal in a dark maroon sherwani. He had eyes only on the dark, rich mehendi on her hands.

Teri Meri Nazar Jo Milli Pehli Baar
Ho Gaya Ho Gaya Tujhse Pyaar...
Dil Hai Kya Dil Hai Kya
Jaan Bhi Tujhoe Nisaar
Maine Tujhe Kiya Aitbaar

All her disappointment was washed away as he crooned for her. She joined in too.

Ho Main Bhi Toh Tujhpe Mar Gayi
Deewanapan Kya Kar Gayi
Meri Har Dhakan Betaab Hai
Palkon Vich Tera Khwaab Hai
Ho Jaan Se Bhi Pyaari Pyaari
Jaaniya Ko Salaam
Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq

Paro was standing in the sidelines thanking Bholenath for making sure that her husband returned back safe. She felt his fingers crawl on her waist as he embraced her from the back. He sang in her ears softly, gently rocking them both,

Main Tere Ishq Mein Do Jahan Vaar Doon
Mere Vaade Pe Kar Le Yakeen
Keh Raha Aasman Keh Rahe Hai Zameen
Tere Jaissa Dooja Nahin

Paro elbowed him and joined the rest of the wedding party.

Ho Aisse Jaadoon Na Daal Ve
Naa Aaon Tere Naal Ve
Jhooti Tereedein Chodh De
Ab Dil Mere Dil Se Jod De
Ho Jo Abhi Hai Dil Se
Nikli Uss Dua Ko Salaam

He shook his head and joined in. The crowd roared.

Salaam-E-Ishq
Salaam-E-Ishq,Ishq,Ishq...Salaam-E-Ishq
Ho Salaam-E-Ishq Salaam-E-
Salaam-E-Ishq

And as the merriment lasted all night at the swanky hotel, across town in a dingy motel a man was looking at a picture. "Enjoy this night, Major Ranavat. It will be you last," he said as he drove a hole through the head with his pen. He got up and opened the pizza box. It was stale and the coloring had become on odd shade of green. "This should have finished the job yesterday. But its okay. Maybe that woman's prayers are keeping you alive for one more day. Everything ends tomorrow," he said loading a pistol and enjoying the rush of power he felt. Power over life and death. The same power with which he ended his brother's life. Now it was his turn to have his brains blown out.

Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rithu .. Nice chapter yar πŸ˜Š 
You have the talent to write screen play of any show or movie πŸ˜Š I could visualize all that you wrote and just as they show in TV / movies , you have captured the contrast of Joy in Aman's sangeet , Pscycho Shantanu with Pistol and Ranavat family discussions - all in one chapter with no discontinuity at all πŸ‘

It was like I was watching an episode of your RR πŸ˜ƒ

This Shantanu sounds very very scary .. But I am sure you will keep PaRud Safe πŸ˜Š Interestingly , this guy wants to attack Rudra and not Parvati ( unlike the one in the show ) . 

It was hard for me to imagine Rudra singing for his Paro in public but I liked the way you made the 3 men woo their wives and cheer them up πŸ˜Š

Is honey moon going to happen or will Shantanu spoil that like it happened in the show ? πŸ€’
Janne ke liye padhte rahiye ..Rithu ka FF πŸ˜‰