I stay up long now to read next part Nivi. Post soon! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RaBir

I stay up long now to read next part Nivi. Post soon! πŸ˜Š

Posting now. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

I know it's much shorter than what I usually post, but this is all I could manage today. 

---------------------------

Chapter 58:

"I pay attention more than you think I do."

His expression softened as he recalled the vicious words he had used last night. "I di..."

"I know you meant it." She cut him off, negating the very statement he was about to make.

"I'm..."

"Don't be." She interrupted him again, finally looking up into his eyes this time, preventing him from voicing the apology that he had been about to utter.

"Why do you always do this?" They looked at each other unwaveringly. Her eyes sought answers. His reflected an overwhelmed confusion, a muddled mix of emotions...guilt, exasperation, annoyance, anger, tiredness, sadness.

"Why do you always apologize and end the matter prematurely?" She gave him an accusatory glare, a slight sharpness entering her voice. He looked completely taken aback, not at all expecting this reaction from her.

"What?" He breathed out the shocked reply, almost a reflexive response to her sudden words.

She closed her eyes and looked away. There was an unmistakable wetness on her eyelashes when she reopened them and turned back to face him. Her voice came out as a whisper when she spoke again, fighting the tightness in her throat. "But this time I won't let you do that. I'm going to apologize. For everything."

His heart sank as he saw her eyes filling up with water; he hated tears and he absolutely detested them in her eyes. They tumbled out when she blinked, rolling quickly down her cheeks, and landing on the brown laminate table top. He stretched his hand across the space to wipe them away, but she looked up and grabbed his palm before he could do so. He unwillingly retracted his hand when she pushed it away and frustratedly clenched his fingers around the edge of the leather bench that he sat on. Her bottom lip quivered as she spoke, her eyes lowered, her shoulders hunched, her voice quiet and strained.

"I'm sorry for always buying the sweet chilli sauce even though I know you only like the extra spicy kind. I'm sorry for always messing up the color organization of the shirts in your wardrobe. I'm sorry for always chewing on the ends of your sketch pens and ruining them. I'm sorry for always making you late for meetings because I could never find my phone when leaving the house. I'm sorry for always talking non-stop at the dinner table even when you were tired and had a headache. I'm sorry for not telling you the reality of the nightmares that I always used to have. I'm sorry for not taking my vitamins on the day that the miscarriage happened. I'm sorry for hiding the truth about mummy and papa's accident. I'm sorry for letting someone else get in between us. I'm sorry for taking the decision to leave you without giving you a reason or explanation. I'm sorry for being too engrossed in my own misery. And I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most." 

She finished heavily, stressing each and every word of her last few sentences. He looked at her expressionlessly, while she kept her head down and stared at the table, her tears making a large puddle on the table top now. He picked up a paper napkin and wiped the table clean, depositing the wet tissue into his empty coffee cup. Gently prodding her chin up with his finger, he let out a deep sigh before he spoke.

"You forgot to say sorry for hogging all the popcorn every time we watched a movie at the theater." He face broke into a teasing smile as he finished speaking.

She looked back at him through her tears in disbelief, stunned for a brief moment, until she saw his lips curve into smile. Pushing herself out of her seat, she rushed over to the other side of the table and slid into the bench next to him. Throwing her arms around his shoulders, she buried her face into his chest, and sobbed with relief as she pulled him into the tightest embrace that she could manage. He sighed peacefully as he wrapped his own arms around her body and ran his fingers through her hair, thankful that they were tucked away into a private corner of the cafe, out of sight from any peering glances. She stayed in his arms even after her sobbing subsided, unwilling to loosen her hold around him even slightly. He placed a soft kiss on top of her head and stroked her back comfortingly. She adjusted herself after some time, moving her face into the crook of his neck so her lips were right next to his left ear.

"I'm sorry. I really sorry." He felt her ticklish breath on his earlobe as she whispered the words ruefully.

"Bas Rachna. Enough." He put a firm end to her apology, tightening his possessive hold around her body and nuzzling himself into her shoulder with a kiss.

--------------------------

❀️ Nivi

Again, tell me if you want to receive PMs for this story or send a buddy request to my PM only account RabirTrueLove.

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!!! Sooo cute!!
Love Rachna apology and she run to him at end! Adorable Nivi! Too short but it okay you give part even busy today. Next one be long though okay? Update soon! Rabir romance and wedding now.
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was confused in the beginning about your new user. I was don't know who is it.  
Nivi I like that update. how you get Rachna and Kabeer back again. I just love how she Apology to him. it was really lovely part even it small I like it. can wait to read more about Rabir marriage life. we was never get it from the show and you give us possibility to imagine it. thank you dear Nivi.

about our pm I little bit busy in work in the last day but I will send at to you.
with lots of love
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
at first you are absolutly right, this one was the shortest, but its ok dearπŸ˜‰

ahhh they are sooo sweet, you have made it clear why kt loves rachna so much, she is a sweetheart, the way she apologized was amazing, and the end was perfect,
now i think we can enjoy they wedding, and dont forget to give us some romance...

great work
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Rachna apolozing Kabir was nicely written
Good Update
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Hi Aarti! So you stayed away from the analysis this time around and stuck to commenting on the parts you liked? I don't mind, but I liked the analytical aspect of your last post. I hope you didn't take offense to my response...I was just supporting my views and explaining my own thought process. πŸ˜³

To answer your question, that would be a no. I already had this part planned out in my mind so my response to your last post was essentially foreshadowing the events of this chapter. That's not to say though that I don't take into consideration the comments that are posted on this thread...I most definitely read everything that people post, sometimes multiple times, and add things in based on the feedback that I get. 

I'm glad that you appreciated the chapter. Thank you for taking the time out to both read and provide such a detailed comment on what you liked. I will try and write the next chapter now...can't promise to have it posted tonight but I'll try my best. πŸ˜Š

Nivi, no offense taken at all. I expressed my views and you simply expressed yours. What offense could I take to that? That's what discussions are meant for and as the writer of this beautiful story, you have every right to defend your characters and clarify their actions for your audience. It's only fortunate that we the readers are able to interact with the author on this forum and get her views on her work because otherwise we do the same in classrooms all across the world by dissecting an author's work, the only difference being that we tend to draw our own meanings and conclusions that may completely be at odds with what the author had originally intended. It is a unique experience for me to give feedback to the author while the story is being written because usually my job as an editor is to offer comments and changes to a manuscript once it is a relatively finished and completed draft. I am certainly happy to read that you take your audience's comments into consideration while crafting the future plot, but of course that doesn't mean you should curtail your own creativity in any way by delivering only what people want to read. I am adding my brief thoughts in response to the brief chapter 58 that you posted.

Best,
Aarti
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nivi! I don't really have too much to analyze on this last chapter you posted since it was relatively straight-forward. I presume that you wanted to lighten the mood of the story a bit after the back-to-back chapters of seriousness so it was a good choice on your part to go with a light-hearted apology while still maintaining a sense of sincerity on Rachna's part. I think you managed to do that seamlessly here. The last few sentences from Rachna's apology struck the most harmonious chord with me since those were the biggest issues plaguing their relationship, but her first few sentences showed how heartfelt her apology was since she wanted to clear the guilt of every "mistake" she had ever made. The apology for not taking her vitamin on the day of the miscarriage was the most discordant part of the apology because it appears from those words that she has not yet gotten over and accepted the truth of the miscarriage, but I may just be reading too much into it so forget that I mentioned it. Is it safe to assume that the couple has moved on from this rough patch and it is smooth sailing from now until the wedding or do you have another twist planned? I am eager to see what happens next since you hinted about the opening of a Gunjan-related track with the last update and that does leave a slight possibility of Mayank returning to the equation, though you have clarified that spoiler to be false. Overall a very cutesy type chapter layered with some very flowery but enjoyable writing.
Best,
Aarti
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
update soon n pm me
take care