Posted: 9 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx dear

Originally posted by: angeldream14

awesome

he is mad can't her see she is getting hurt by him
n y is he so hell bent to marry her which will only lead to more problem for her

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 17

MAAN was angry because Geet said no and now Dadima wants her to stay with them in KC. All just hit his ego. Like a wild stroam he entered in her room. She was busy in making her bed when he clenched her arms and forcily pulled to him. She lands on her jerkly and was confused seeing her eyes having only a glares shots for her.

'Maan sir..' her lips droodle and wanna asked the reason of his anger but he stopped her.

'what to said to dadima,that she was hell bend on taking you away from here?' He asked cgritting his teeth.

She winced in pain which he ignored deliberately. 'sir leave me.' she pleads.

'first ans my que. Did i force you? No. then why you made me culprit in all this?' He pulled her more with a force.

Her eyes welled up. He again mistook her. 'chhodiye mujeh dard ho raha hai.' She was hurt. Maan found a ways to hurt her and dont even realizse.

'kaha tumne dadima se?' he was admant to get his ans only. Maan yelled over her.

'kuchh nhi kaha maine unse. Wo humari shadi ki baat karne aai thi or maine unhe b woi kaha jo apse kaha tha. Thats it.' her patience overflowed and she burst in tears.

'what's your problem ha? You are ready to carry my child but not ready to marry me.' He clamped her both arms and shaked foricly.

'i already told you par apko meri baat na samjh aai hai na aayegi. I dont want to bound me in a realtion where i wont able to respect you as my husband. You dont love me then what is the use of this name sake relation?' her whimpering voice reflect all the pain she beared daily. Sobbings chocking her throat.

'pyar pyar ek hi nonsene pe tumhari gadi atki hai. What this stupid love gave you? Love is just a useless emotion who weakens a person nothing else and MSK is not a weak. By getting marry with me you will get all the luxury for you and baby. Think about it.' his jaws clenched hard and grip firmed more over her. After a small pause he broke the silence again. 'i was only 10 when my mother died and in 18 i lost dad too. Its a circle of life. But if in their love i lost my mind then my bussiness will drowned ages ago. After dad's death Dadima and Dev took almost one year to get normal. Think agar maine strong hoke business nahi sambhala hota to aaj hum road pe hote. Yaha har cheez sirf money or power se rule hoti hai. Emotions only destroyed you. So pagalpan chhodo and be ready for marriage. My child needs my name to survive.' Maan's anger and ego was overpowering him this moment. He doesnt want to understand her wishes. He never will because he wasnt believe in relations.

Geet felt disgust hearing his thoughts. Now her all hopes shattered like a glass. Geet couraged and with great effort she flinch off his hands from her. She step back increasing the distance between them. 'na aap badal sakte hai or na mera decision. So dont waste your time sir.' Geet said flatly. Her heart sinks and now she dont wanna see him. She felt suffocated around him.

Maan gritted his teeth in anger. He moved towards outside but before leaving complately he cautioned her. 'fine but listen to me carefully you wont leave this job and my house without my permission. You signed a contract before joining so sochna b mat.' he cautioned and left with his anger. She was just getting on his nerves.

He left completely vanished from his house for whole night. He needs to divert his mind after having a conflict with her its most needed. Where he was lost in someone else arms,Geet was embraced in her arms,sobbing whole night.

Her eyes swelled and head ached badly. But doc cautioned her not to take any medi without consultation. She also remind she had a appointment so she fresh n up and straight went to hospital for routine check up.

Maan came back in morning and foud her missing. He burst on his servants. He doubted that she left for dadima's proposal. So he called her but she wasnt picked up his call. Geet's condition was worst. Her vision goes blurred on stairs and was about to fall but hold by ward boy instantly. He took her to doc. She took her under observation for next two hours. She got her concious gradually.

'Geet what are you doing with yourself? There is already a complications in your pregnancy and still u neglecting your health. Look at your bp report its too high which is definately not good for both of u. And u are almost falling when our staff safe you on time and brought here. Where the hell is Mr. Khurana. He knows very well you need care then why he send you alone? Geet mark my words the way its leading not proving good for you. He is a father and should be concerned too. Baby is not only your responsibilty. He must be concered.' Doc was annoying with both's negligence towards her health and baby's safty so she scold her and wants Maan to show his involvement. But her words pierced her wounded heart more. Once again her eyes turn teary. How she tell that he was sleeping with dont know whom?...Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago