swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely update..
waiting for next..
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute superb update..geet and her never ending nautankis,making my maan to pull his hair was lovely cute..te way geet reading english paper  even though she wont to annoy my maan and my maan ki gussa, wen he saw geet kis reading,bechare nakul became scarp goat between my maaneet..te way geet crushing te paper and my maan want to crush her but controlling himself was lovely cute..so now geet in kc for first time and adi giving a tour,omg my maan will atlast shout at her hurting her?..i love te update 
Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice... Liked it ...

Thanks for the update...

Continue soon...
ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part - 31

Geet's first KC visit has been good so far...she has not met the lion yet know?

After a small tour excluding Maan's cabin Geet and Pinky get ready to bid farewell to KC leaving the lunch bix with Munshiji...

Just then Adi comes out of Maan's cabin...he looks tensed...

In his tension he bumps into Geet...he is in such a hurry...something is wrong...

Pinky: kya baat hai Adi sir? Aaj aapne kya gadbad kiya hai?

Geet: Pinky, chup kar, Adi sir pehle hi bahut pareshaan hai, aap bathayiye Adi sir, kya hua hai?

Adi: kya hua? Ha ha ha ha ha

Adi's trademark laughter...

Pinky: itne tension mein bhi kaise hasthe ho?

Adi: ab mein rotha hoon ya hastha hoon, Maan sir toh jaise bhi nahi manenge, ab mein clients ko kya jawaab doon?

Adi is really worried...

Geet feesl pity for him, she knows his plight very well for she has loads of such experiences with Maan at home, and Adi is so unlucky for he can't escape like Geet...

Geet: kyun nahi manenge? Aap mujhe bathao Adi sir, kya problem hai?

Adi explains the situation to Geet, about last nights meeting and it's cancelation...

Rahul is one of Vicky's friends who is also in construction business and KC has a lot of tie ups with his company...infact KC handles almost all his projects for he has been with Vicky from the beginning...Maan also respacts Rahul very much as he is Vicky's close friend and one of the biggest supporters of Maan after Vciky left...

All was well till now, Rahul wanted to do a joint venture with Mumbai's leading firm Royal Realters and it's a good opportunity that has come their way after a long wait...rahul has been working on it for a long time...he is so keen and wants Maan to take up this job solely...

Though Royal Realtors don't know much about KC they agree for Rahul...Rahul strictly told them that KC will do this project with him and that's his only condition to accept this deal...

Mr.Sharma has come from Royal Realters to meet Maan and they had fixed to meet last night over dinner...Mr.Sharma was late by 2 hours and Maan being very punctual got irritated and he is not impressed at all by their name and fame for he belives in sincererity and hardwork...

Maan had become impatient while Mr.Sharma arrived and Rahul calmed him down...

At the meeting Mr.Sharma started boasting about their firm...

"hum toh aaise chote mote logon ke saath kabhi kaam hi nahi karthe, I'm into this only b'coz of Mr.Rahul, Mr.Khurana"

Maan got irritated and his anger doubled...he kept silent as he didn't want to hurt Rahul...

Mr.Sharma continued "KC ke quotations sab se zyada hai, hummare liye nuksaan ho jayega, you know, we are here to make profit, haina" he starts laughing at his own joke!!!!!!!!

That's it...Maan has had enough...

Maan roared..."I don't care who you are, I'm not here begging you for any project, Rahul bhai wanted this and I'm not here only to make profits, KC is known for it's high quality and reputation, we don't work for profits Mr.Sharma, this won't work for us, good bye"

Maan cancelled the meeting and left in anger...

Mr.Sharma too got angry but Rahul told him that Maan is a perfectionist and KC is the best, so Maan is angry...he has pacified Mr.Sharma and brought him to KC now...

And our MSK is still angry and is not willing to meet him...

He is not ready to meet anyone now, he has ruled out any posobilities of working with Mr.Sharma...

But Rahul is hopeful that Maan will not say no to him...

Adi is the one stranded in the middle of this crisis...how would he tell Rahul that Maan is not willing to meet anyone, even if it's Rahul...

Maan has forgot everything in his anger...he can't do this to Rahul...

Geet ko lagtha hai ki Maan iss bar galat hai...aaise chote mote problem toh har kaam mein hotha rehtha hai, magar hum aaise gussa hoke sara kaam band toh nahi kar sakthe, haina babaji?

Aur toh aur ye Rahul bhi Maan ki madat hi karna chahtha hai, Mr.Sharma se naraz hokke Rahul se milne se bhi Maan inkaar kaise kar saktha?

Geet wants to help poor Adi...

Geet: Adi sir, kya mein aapki madat kar sakthi hoon?

Adi: sure Geet, lekhin sambalke, Maan sir bahut gusse mein hai

Geet is used to Maan's attitude and anger, she is not bothered about Maan, she is only concerned about Rahul and the big opurtunity that has come to KC...

Geet: Adi sir, aap mujhe project details dijiye

Pinky: Geet, humme jaana hai, tum Maan sir ko nahi jaanthe, kamakaam musibat mein pasjaooge

Geet: nahi Pinky, aaj toh mein unko chodungi nahi, hamesha meri galthiyan doondhthe rehthe haina? Aaj woh galat hai toh mein unko kaise chod sakthi?

Everyone is shocked...this girl is crazy...ye toh MSK se panga lena chahathi hai...

Aaj toh KC mein hungama hone wala hai...sab tayaar rehthe...kahin woh iss mein pas na jaye...they all try to escape...but Adi helps Geet with all the details...

Geet takes a look and tries to figure out what's the deal is about...

Adi is surprised...: Geeet, tumme ye sab kaise patha hai?

Geet: mujhe kuch bhi samaj mein nahi aatha

Adi is shocked too, may be she is going to get them both into trouble...Maan sir is already so upset...now what's she going to do?

Adi is also worried now, this is not a good idea Geet...

Geet: Adi sir mujhe Sharmaji se milna hai

Adi: kya? Geet, tum construction ke barein mein kya jaanthi?

Geet: mujhe toh aapka kaam ke barein mein koi bhi idea nahi hai, mujhe bas unse milkke kuch aur batein karna hai

Adi: are you sure? Ye toh itna achcha idea nahi lagtha

But Geet is confident...

Adi takes her to the conference hall where Rahul and Mr.Sharma are waiting for Maan...

Mr.Sharma is not looking happy...Rahul is trying to convince him that all is well...

Geet enters with Adi...

Adi: sir, meet Ms.Geet, Maan sir ki

Geet intervenes...she is scared that Adi will disclose her identity as Maan's wifey...which she is not...

Geet: secretary...haan mein Maan sir ki secretary hoon

She confirms herself...

Adi is confused...: ha ha ha ha ha ha

Adi is sure that he is doomed...

Geet presses Adi's hand and Adi nods his head too...

Mr.Sharma gets angry that Maan has not come personally to meet him...

Mr.Sharma: what? Mr.Khurana sent his secretary? This is ridiculous, I'm leaving, sorry Mr.Rahul, but this deal is concelled

Geet stops him...

Geet: sir, ek minute rukh ajyiye

Mr.Sharma turns back and looks at her innocent pleading face...

He comes back to listen her...

Geet grabs this chance to impress him...

Geet: woh kya haina? Maan sir bhi aapse milne aana hi chahthe hai, lekhin

Rahul: lekhin kya? where's Maan?

Geet: sir, ye secret hai, kissi ko mat bathana

Mr.Sharma gets curious...

Geet: Maan sir kip het karan hai

Geet tells him in a serious tone...

Adi ko toh paseena nikahlne laga...

Mr.Sharma bursts out laughing...

Adi: Geeet

Geet winks at Adi...

Adi: yes sir, mein bhi wahi soch raha tha, Maan sir ki condition bahut karan hai, lagtha hai ki aap unse aaj nahi mil sakthe

Mr.Sharma: but my flight is at 12 noon, mere paas waqt nahi hai mr.Rahul

Geet: issiliye toh mein aayi hoon

Rahul: what?

Geet: mera matlab hai, issiliye toh Maan sir ne mujhe yahan bheja hai, kal raat ke liye aapse maafi mangne, Maan sir ki taraf se mein aapse maafi mangthi hoon, sorry sir

Geet apologises immediately...Mr.Sharma cools down...

Mr.Sharma: but Mr.Maan wouldn't accept that you people charge heavily, look at these quotations, I have the prrof, ye kitna kam hai, dekho

Adi takes a look and nods his head...haan sir

Rahul: but we can't do it for such a low price, Maan is always right, somethings wrong with this

Geet: aap sahi kehthe hai sir, hummare quotations sabse zyada hi hai, aur hum isse kam quote nahi kar sakthe

Mr.Sharma and Rahul are confused...

Geet: aap toh jaanthe hi honge sir ki humne itna zyada quote kyun kiya? KC mein hum hamesha first quality materials hi use karthe, aur sabse best products hai toh dhaam bhi thoda zyada ho hotha, haina sir? Aur aap toh Mumbai ke no.1 company hai, aap bhi quality ko profit ke liye compromise nahi karenge, haina sir?

Geet asks him as if she doesn't know anything...

Mr.Sharma: yes, yes, we never compromise on quality

Geet: phir toh aapko hummare saath hi kaam karna chahiye sir

Geet looks at him and smiles...Mr.Sharma can't say no to her...

Mr.sharma: of course, of course, we will make a great combo

Rahu: toh deal pacca?

Mr.Sharma: it's a deal, you carry on Mr.Rahul. I'm getting late, see you soon Ms.Geet

Mr.Sharma leaves happilly...Rahul is also happy...

Rahul: toh Ms.Geet, you are so smart, tum ne toh kamaal kardiya hai

Rahul shakes hands with her and congardulates her...he likes her very much...

But he wonders how come Maan has such a beautiful secretary?

Geet: toh sir aap kal aayiye, Maan sir se milne

Rahul: zaroor, Maan se milne nahi, tum se milne zaroor aayenge, sweet girl

Rahul too leaves...

Adi: bal bal bach gaye, thanks Geeet

Adi is so happy that Geet helped him get out of this problem and has also helped KC...

Part32

Edited by ghsp2fan - 9 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yipeee...me 1st

lovely update di
geet helping maan in business deal👏
par pata nahi what maan will do if he comes to know about it...
happy ya gussa
and the reason geet gave for maan not coming😆
mr.sharma too agreed...😎
so deal done👍🏼
loved it...eagerly waiting for nxt part di...

Edited by disha31 - 9 years ago
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super update..Wondering what would Maan do when he comes to know about Geet interfering in his work..Waiting for next.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good one... Liked it ...

Thanks for the update...

Continue soon...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lolz..geet helped adi
giving excuses she made sharma accept the deal..
maan is surely going 2 be abgry for the reason she gave..lolz..
rahul likes geet..
what age is he..
hope he doesnt propose geet
nice part
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 29 - geet on mission to irritate maan..she was fed up his silence and decides to break away...but poor geet...apne hi pair pe khulhadi maar li...ek ko pasta khana pada aur pet bhi bhara nahi...what about roti-panner, was there on table..then why she did not ate that...

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 30 - geet ko kuch to success mili apne mission me...news paper ke bahane hi maan ko gussa dilaya...now she is in kc to give breakfast to maan...ab kya hoga...