Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anamika244

Taking abt goodness yes I've seen.

But talking abt her stupidity or mahaanta sry I've never seen n I cant even imagine someone being so idiotic in real life 😆

yes welcoming ur sautan home is unbelievable ðŸ˜†
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravsss

yes...

I have seen a lady such... 
they do exists... 
My mom is one of them too... 
Proud to say tat... 
she is so selfless...
has always been thr fr me...

omg wow. tfs ðŸ˜Š
Lata_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya a mother like ishu do exists who loves others kids as their and my mom is one of them...my mom's love is unconditional for othr for us as well as for othrs kids to...
Loving a kid dosnt means that u shud give birth to child even without giving birth u can love bcoz a woman has motherhood inside her since birth except woman like shagun they dont deserve to be mother...

But yeah Wife like ishu dont exist...
Edited by Lata_ishra - 9 years ago
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This being a fictional show things tht his being a fictional show certain things are ott...
But yes ppl like Ishita do very much exist...I know them personally so can tell u ðŸ˜›.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There are a few selfless people in this selfish world. May be it's because of them the world is existing. Yes,  people like ishita do exist. They may be few in numbers. 
Ishita is shown to be selfless yet she knows how to assert herself. When shagun slapped ruhi ishita clearly told her ruhi is her daughter even if she hasn't given birth to her.  She knows when to be selfless n when to assert herself.  Today she is being blamed. I don't find anything wrong with her. Entire family wants Adi to stay with them. How can ishita tell all of them she doesn't want that brat to stay in her house because he's got shagun with him.
Even today raman said he won't let AdI go anywhere now. Really? That means shagun would be a permanent member as Adi won't live without her. How on earth in such a situation can a wife tell her husband who has just got his son back to find a new place for him because his son has got his ex wife as a package deal. It's the bhalla family who needs to think about it. If adi stays so will shagun. They can't have the cake n keep it too. 
If they are pointing out at a mature story then shagun's  plans shouldn't effect raman n ishita's relationship or ishita's relationship with her in laws
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I personally know of people who love others kids unconditionally. ishita other acts are ott and foolish ,don't think any sane person in the real world would accommodate husbands ex wife like she is.
tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes people like ishita do exist. My chachi is one of them.
I lost my parents in very small age, and but I never felt loss of my parents because of 
My chachi chachu.
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanisha997

Yes people like ishita do exist. My chachi is one of them.

I lost my parents in very small age, and but I never felt loss of my parents because of 
My chachi chachu.

wow..tfs ðŸ˜Š
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dear peace ur post just inspired me to pen down this...
i just hope you go thro this...

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NO
never ever seen or heard