Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

MIND BLOWING!

The kiss was just FOUR lines, yet the magic was like super glue...

Your lines read like POETRY

I DONT think any of us understand these two characters as much as YOU do!πŸ‘

Esp the following:
It amuses him as much as it scares him - to learn she is so gullible. Her trusting nature, her helping ways have recently brought her a lot of trouble and it sends a tremble down his spine, to think of the things she needs to be protected against. For all her strength, she is such a silly, stupid, foolish girl.

He cannot let anything happen to her, EVER. She is too good for her own good, may be that is why god intended he marry her - she needs someone to keep her safe and out of harm' way at all and any time. 

Thanks Nisha and wow @red - its really a huge compliment β˜ΊοΈ thank you for saying that it truly means a lot to me πŸ˜³
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: JUHI.HI

awesome...nice one yet again...πŸ‘

thanks Juhi πŸ˜Š
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
LOved it Aani, first Kiss, and the funny take u have given it OMG I was ROFLing yaar, But I wish in the future atleast Ishita comes to know that Raman was describing her as Sonali Kotnis...
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 Their surname should be awkward .. Mr and Mrs Awkward.

That night could have been better, for them and us too.. this OS confirmes it πŸ˜†

What not did you make them go through under the curtain yaar. Evil huh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I like the paragraph of Ishita's thoughts about their future. Bravo on that one. Also got more insight about Raman's feelings..

By the way, you do read a lot don't you? You have quite a style in your writing. And a great presence of maturity in the words, one can easily catch the deep meaning and flow of happenings.

I lived this OS from the beginning to the end as if I was witnessing this scene evolving in front of me!!
You are a marvel with the vividness of the descriptions and feelings.

Iss bhakt ki shaashtang dandhavat pranaam swikaar karo Maate πŸ˜†

Kudos to u. Do write more. I enjoy your writing and your stories πŸ€—Edited by Liashna - 9 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

LOved it Aani, first Kiss, and the funny take u have given it OMG I was ROFLing yaar, But I wish in the future atleast Ishita comes to know that Raman was describing her as Sonali Kotnis...

Thanks Shipa πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liashna

🀣 Their surname should be awkward .. Mr and Mrs Awkward. 

LOL! If the show had remained at 11 only I am sure we could have had more and more reasons for this but alas πŸ˜’

That night could have been better, for them and us too.. this OS confirmes it πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†

What not did you make them go through under the curtain yaar. Evil huh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I would prefer diabolical please πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I like the paragraph of Ishita's thoughts about their future. Bravo on that one. Also got more insight about Raman's feelings.. 

She aint a nun and he aint a saint - at least at 11 they werent but now...que sera sera 

By the way, you do read a lot don't you? You have quite a style in your writing. And a great presence of maturity in the words, one can easily catch the deep meaning and flow of happenings. 

Yep a certified bookworm I am!πŸ€“ and thank you β˜ΊοΈ

I lived this OS from the beginning to the end as if I was witnessing this scene evolving in front of me!!
You are a marvel with the vividness of the descriptions and feelings. 

thanks hon

Iss bhakt ki shaashtang dandhavat pranaam swikaar karo Maate πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† Maate! arre yaar I am not that old! Behna bolo par maate nahi πŸ˜†

Kudos to u. Do write more. I enjoy your writing and your stories πŸ€—[

thanks Lia πŸ€—

Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail

thanks Prachi