Those Awkward Moments - An IshRa OS [Based on last scene of 12/ 05]

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Author' note -
first of all forgive me for the title. I couldn't think of anything better.

Next - this OS was a request from Nikki who wanted me to imagine a scenario that continues the scene on which last night' episode ended.

Nikki I hope you like this πŸ˜³

This is not proofread so apologies for typos and grammatical errors.😳

Edited by EkPaheli - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail

Those Awkward Moments

"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." 
 F. Scott FitzgeraldThis Side of Paradise

The first words out of his mouth when the spell broke... when he got a hold of his senses and realized he was on the floor of his living room, encased in a curtain with his wife were these,

"WHAT THE f**k!"

"Raman!!!" she chided him immediately as was the norm.

"What? You intend to lecture me on my colorful vocabulary too now. Because here's a news flash for you I don't care alright, I absolutely don't not with the mess I am in right now all because of YOU."

"ME?? What did I do? Besides, in case you fail to notice here, you are not alone in this all right. I am just as trapped as you are so quit with your whining... that's what got us here in the first place!"

"Unbelievable... simply unbelievable you are so ungrateful. I saved you and still you taunt me? Why god, why did I have to end up being married to the most ungrateful woman ever born?"

"May be because you are an ungrateful soul yourself you whiner."

"Shut up and move already... OUCH!"  He screamed when he tried to get up and immediately fell back on the floor wincing.

In a moment, all her anger got replaced by concern hearing his agonized cry.

"Raman? What happened? Are you ok?"

He looked at her then... and saw the genuine concern in her eyes, for him making him speak up,

"My shoulder, it hurts... the curtain rail, it hit me when I moved you... damn I think... I think I bruised it badly, shit!"

Her face fell instantly on hearing him, the guilt that he has to be in pain because of her, taking over every other thought on her mind.

"I am sorry."

She apologized to him in a tiny voice.

Amidst the pain, in that one moment all that mattered to him was the fact that she... she apologized, that his pain... it bothers her - it affects her, which made his heart flutter. More than the pain, he felt a surge of joy bursting through his heart, his wife... She cares for him. He has seen she is a caring person, has known it for a long time now, but every time when that concern is directed at him, it hits him all over again - how very much it means to him. How he cannot stop himself, cannot contain the pleasure that secretly takes hold of his heart whenever she is there for him.

He has been married before, but he is only discovering now - with this marriage, with her, what it is to have a caring partner. He always played that role - to be on the receiving end of this concern - it delights him as does it scare him... he can take on any fight, coldness - he knows how to deal with people trampling all over his heart - he doesn't know how to fight with someone' caring nature, this giving attitude that she has.

He is scared he is falling for her... as much as he is scared - she does not feel a thing for him. Even tonight, she mentioned that ex of hers with a smile all over her face - she NEVER has that on for him. He cannot allow her to break his heart - he cannot help it too when her slightest things unintentionally set it aflutter.

He does not want to love her - he cannot help but want her at the same time too.

He does not realize it but while he was lost in his musing, her hand the one that was around his torso has traveled over and is slightly touching his injured shoulder.

She is looking at him with that worried look in her eyes and a fresh wave of desire wells up in him.

He has not been able to take his eyes off her tonight, she ... she is beautiful he has always known that.  Dressed up in that blue dress though, the one that he bought for her - one that immediately made him think of her, it makes her look delectable and divine at the same time. Silly girl, could not even make out he was talking about her - only her - when he was describing his fantasy... his dream girl, the so-called college crush of his. Couldn't she even pick up her own traits - she is so pretty, one of the most beautiful women he has seen, those eyes, that hair they make her so appealing , dummy even couldn't spot the hint he dropped when he mentioned Sona was plump. Stupid girl.

It amuses him as much as it scares him - to learn she is so gullible. Her trusting nature, her helping ways have recently brought her a lot of trouble and it sends a tremble down his spine, to think of the things she needs to be protected against. For all her strength, she is such a silly, stupid, foolish girl.

He cannot let anything happen to her, EVER. She is too good for her own good, may be that is why god intended he marry her - she needs someone to keep her safe and out of harm' way at all and any time. 

If he could, he would kiss her and that is the thought that brings him back to reality and snaps him out of his trance.

"Will you make yourself useful now or do you need an invitation for that?"  he retorts in his usual caustic way, he cannot let her see she affects him so.

"I am... I was checking your shoulder, trying to see if the blood has clotted yet."

"Don't try to play doctor here, you are a dentist and dentists aren't doctors. I thought we got that cleared on our first night itself."

She is annoyed at him after that comment,

"I am trying to help you here and you still can't keep that mouth of yours shut can you? Cannot be nice too. You are so mean and rude; I honestly can't understand how a nice girl like me ended up with someone like you."

"Right... You are a nice girl who is trying to help huh? I see..."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Just that I see what you are doing here, you are taking advantage of me... and my situation."

"Are you mad? I was checking your injury you moron."

"Checking my injury? After I made it clear, I do not trust your medical skills and even now. Your hand is still on my shoulder madam."

She noticed her hand was still on his shoulder indeed and moved it in a jiffy, only she couldn't move it any higher- other than to poke him in the eye and so she moved it lower only to not realize in her haste, she ended up further along than she intended too.

The moment her hand slides along, encountering his crotch, their eyes immediately widen.

For a moment, they keep looking at each other and no one speaks.

Just as immediately, she startles him when she tries to break free of their makeshift prison, only for him to grab her forcefully by the shoulder to stop her,

"Will-you-stop?" he enunciates slowly and precisely. His tone low and menacing.

She does not meet his eyes, and replies

"I have to move... I want to get out of here."

"What makes you think this is a picnic for me huh? I wanna move too, but your haste will only make matters worse."

"What could be worse now?" she spoke mortified still not meeting his eyes.

"You could knee me in the groin you stupid woman, THAT could be worse."

The mention of his groin makes her look at him unwittingly and just as fast, she averts her eyes from his.

"Sorry...but ... we have to do something to get out Raman."

"That we do... for that though please shut up for a moment will you? I need to think and your foolishness is just worsening things here."

She would have said something if she was not so mortified.

"Ishita...I cannot move here because of my shoulder so you have to help me here, ok?"

She nodded at which he let out a breath,

"Alright then, carefully now hold my shoulder and try to pivot yourself a bit slowly, move towards me."

"But your shoulder is injured Raman."

"I have two of those you know, stupid woman I meant the other one. Hold me for balance, else you might just hurt the two of us here..."

As instructed by him she grabbed his right shoulder and turned to face him completely. As soon as she had moved he let out a sigh of relief,

"Oh god... my hand wow it went numb from that weight of yours... I can't feel it."

"Can you stop with your mockery now?"

"Who's mocking you here? Didn't you realize my hand was underneath your waist this entire time... I am feeling pins and needles here."

When she saw he was attempting to move his hand, her concern could not keep her quiet anymore.

"Don't try to move it too fast, your shoulder will hurt you more."

"I know that!" he spoke annoyed, although he was thankful she reminded him- else his haste would have worsened the pain of his shoulder which was already throbbing as it is.

He attempts to get the circulation back in his hand, and hence slowly rotates his fist, it is when he is trying to move his arm that they find themselves, in another awkward moment without meaning to when he accidentally brushes his hand against her derriere.

As soon as the contact is made he looks up at her and finds her mouth open, her eyes widened with shock at what she definitely considers an intentional move on his part,

"RAMAN BHALLA HOW DARE YOU?"

She yells as soon as she collects herself.

"What?!! ...It was an accident. I did not mean to do that... just as you accidentally groped me, I ended up ... touching you. No harm no foul, let's just forget these things and move here - everyone will be back if we keep on fighting and I don't intend to make a spectacle of myself with us in this position in front of the family."

She knew he wasn't lying... her own accident assured her of that and when he spoke of the family returning it was reason enough to let bygones be bygones for the moment and get out.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath before speaking up,

"Okay... what do we do now?"

"I'll try to lift myself a bit here ok? Try to release your hand from under me."

"Okay... don't strain yourself too much though, your shoulder ..."

He didn't know whether to feel happy or annoyed at the moment about her concern, true she means well but this... this situation needs to be rectified and pronto, not only does he fear his family' return any moment now - but he needs a shower - a cold shower and fast.

True to her warning, he ended up hurting himself worse when he tried to move..., which only got her started.

"See... I told you, you should have been careful. You never listen to me, never take me seriously, why can't you see Raman I can be right too you know? Why does your ego have to come in everything? Why can't you ever listen to someone for a change... why...ummm?"

Her nagging annoyed him so much by the end of her second or third complaint that he did the only thing he could to shut her up, he grabbed her by the back of her head with his free hand and pulled her towards him. She did not see it coming and before she could understand what was happening, he had captured her lips with his in a kiss.

When she comprehended his actions and tried to move back, it only made his grip tighter around her and as her mouth involuntarily opened when he bit her lower lip, she felt his tongue caress her palate first and then her own tongue, making her moan loudly.

The need for air finally had them breaking apart. With her on top of him and both of them panting hard, it dawned upon them what just transpired, shocking them both.

She saw him gulp, while she was too overcome for words for the time being.

Unconcerned about anything, except getting free she did the first thing that came to her mind. She placed a hand on his uninjured shoulder and wrestled free her captured arm from beneath him, the move unwittingly making her straddle him and loosening the tight hold of the curtain in the process.

As she felt a hot, hard weight between her legs, her eyes widened in panic.

Wanting to get free as soon as possible, she reached for her sandals one at a time so that they might not cause any more accidents tonight and removed them from her feet, placing them aside, she grabbed the table for support and slowly stood up.

As soon as she was on her feet, she moved towards the sofa with a hand on her chest. For a few quiet moments, there was absolute silence between the duo, at last squaring her shoulders she turned back to find her husband still on the floor staring at her silent form.

He was, is the rowdiest, most unpredictable man she has ever met - her husband and they just kissed!  She still finds it hard to believe what happened here tonight - and while she wants this to be nothing but a dream, she knows this is reality. A reality she will never forget.

The first kiss they shared as husband and wife - her first kiss in years and it happened on a dark night when they were sheathed in a curtain of all things! While they were in the middle of a fight, as is usual for them, just moments ago!

She would be lying if she said she is unaffected by him - or that she had decided that she would be wearing the chastity belt forever.  As adults in their prime, she knew they might end up together in bed someday. She just figured they would be in love then... or that her, their first kiss would be when they had confessed or were perhaps getting there. She never figured that it would happen in these circumstances.

She is still thinking about these things, when she hears Raman wince.

He tried to move and strained his shoulder further more.

Immediately she was kneeling down to help him. Gently she placed a hand under his head and cautiously placed the arm of the injured shoulder around her and helped him up. Supporting herself with the help of the sofa, she managed to get him on his feet, when his foot was caught in the cloth and he almost slipped again, only to be held by her. As the door opened, the lights came back on as well.

His family stood stock-still at the sight of the couple embracing each other.

He moved back fast and grimaced, as she gently admonished him again.

"Ah!"

"Careful!"

His mother immediately came forward,

"Raman, are you okay?"

He turned around at that, to answer his mother as well as the rest of his family, who seemed to be still frozen in their spots, except Ruhi who came towards her parents and stood beside her mother.

"Yes maa, it was a minor accident that's all."

"Accident?" his parents spoke in unison.

To reply he pointed towards the curtain rail and spoke,

"The rail fell today, I got hurt while saving Ishita that's all. My shoulder got hit in the process."

"Papa, Ishimaa are you hurt?"

Their daughter spoke with so much love and concern, Ishita ran a hand over her head and spoke,

"I am fine beta, and papa will be okay too, don't worry. I will apply an ointment and he would be as good as new by morning."

It was then that Romi spoke up.

"Bhai... Bhabhi, how did the two of you come in? The door was locked from the outside."

At that he was cross again and with a quirk of his eyebrow spoke,

"Come in? We were locked in here the whole time you idiot. We never got out in the first place."

"What?" his mother queried.

"Yes maa, Ishita and I were locked in the whole time. I was on a call and she was getting dressed by the time we came out everyone was gone and we were locked in. And if that wasn't enough, the power failed, I had to cook and eat upma, because there was nothing else in this house, Ishita cut her hand, and there was a thief too."

Only his daughter had the guts to laugh openly everyone was smirking quietly, it was the mention of the thief that got everyone' attention.

"Thief? Raman is everything okay. Ishita puttar you should have called us." his father asked.

Raman was about to speak up, when she cut him in,

"Everything is fine papaji and Simi ... she was finally... we didn't want to ruin the evening for her."

His mother made a face at that, but the others were relieved.

"Speaking of which where is Simi?" he asked.

"Bhai, she will be back soon, Di said she would get the ice-cream tonight for everyone."

He nodded at that,

"What happened to the thief Ishimaa?" Ruhi innocently piped in.

Watching her husband, almost panic she smirked but with a sweet smile replied to her daughter,

"He ran beta, your papa is so brave. He fought with the thief but somehow he got away."

"Wow Papa!" their daughter looked up at Raman with a pride, her father a hero in her eyes.

He smiled at his daughter and looked up at his wife - with gratitude and something else, for once again making sure their daughter looks up to him always.

He was about to pick Ruhi up for a hug and kiss when the shoulder acted again, reminding him of the pain.

"Papa" "Raman." "Bhai"
 The entire family almost spoke together.

"I forgot." He sheepishly spoke up.

His father shook his head at that and looked towards Ishita,

"Beta, both of you get some rest, you two are exhausted. Apply some balm on Raman' shoulder and Raman, if the pain worsens during the night, wake us up beta. We will call a doctor immediately, all right. Ruhi, beta tonight come and sleep in your dada-dadi' room okay. Papa is hurt so don't disturb him tonight."

"Okay dadu good night papa, good night Ishimaa."

"Good night beta." They said in unison and made a move to retire to their room.

As they lay at night, him on the bed and she on the sofa - none spoke of the events of the evening. Though both had the events, playing on their mind even as their eyes closed shut losing the battle to exhaustion.

The smiles though would not leave their faces.

Neither understood what was happening with them, all they knew was - they were powerless against whatever force it was they kept pulling them together in and finally they were submitting to it, acknowledging it.

Edited by EkPaheli - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg os...

res...

**hope i din break ur post** sorry cudn resist as u knw me well i HARDLY CAN CONTROL..🀣

--edited--

firstly omggg THANK U THANK U THANK UUU for this ROCKING OS u wrote on my req..!! see THIS is y i hv no shame in alwz requestin u to write OS as i knw end result will make me leave flauntin my BATEESI...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

haaaye such a sweet yet INTENSE PASSIONATE OS... tht KISS-i swear my heart skipped a beat...!! ☺️...

u r so soo perfect writer yaar...i ws lost lost lost in evry scene of them...!! n tht too this one AGAIN in typical show wale IshRa style...!!

Raman's monologue ws heart touchin...n i knw THIS is exact state of show waale Raman too...only diff wahan bechaara is NOT givn such monologues so ppl lik u n me make up for tht in our topics...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n say things on HIS BEHALF...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

super lovely OS aani...evn i ws smilin lik the two dhakkans were smilin at the end of ur OS..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg kya timin hai meri...jst read ur updated first post...omg aani thnx for writin this on my req...*rushin to read*
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omggg os...

res...

**hope i din break ur post** sorry cudn resist as u knw me well i HARDLY CAN CONTROL..🀣

Nope you didnt πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope you like it πŸ˜³
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Haaye Aani...

Disclaimer to laga deti. i wouldn't have started reading at work πŸ˜†

Jeez, if Ishra just getting wrapped up in a curtain is doing this to everyone, imagine how it'll be when... well, you know when  🀣

On a serious note, kudos... You've written something that is so evocative, but still did maintain that 'serious' touch of yours. In reality, this is what would have happened. No two attractive people living under the same roof, who have the legal and moral license to be intimate, can stay away from each other in such a scenario. They won't obviously show it on TV, so I'll read your OS again and be happy...😊

But to round it off, you HAD to bring the family back in, didn't you? You couldn't just let them linger in the awkward silence, or make something more off it. I was so disappointed πŸ˜‰
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 10 years ago
Indian_Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wait!! You should write a book, Aani! πŸ‘

Gosh, you just took me there, to their flat in Mayur vihar! You are such a pro, dude! πŸ˜ƒ

Curtain wrap, cooked up like a scrumptious Chicken Tadka Wrap! πŸ˜† Such a PG18 thing but you handled it with so much ease!

It was a soft vs hard battle, and but it was you who won the war buddy! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Indian_Isha - 10 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
oh mi gawddd! Aani I was hoping for an OS from you and here it is :D
That was perfectly crafted! 
res for now :p
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved this OS. All the awkward moments that somehow did stur up the feelings that Raman and Ishita have for each other. And the grand finale with Raman kissing Ishita to shut her up was awesome. 
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
You are so awesome! AND so quick how on earth do you find the time for all this!

BUT SO GLAD that you do πŸ˜³.

Keep them coming...
❀️