Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

its awesomely well written πŸ‘πŸΌ
great one Aani β­οΈ keep it up β€οΈ

thanks Ramona πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Aani, I for one, am glad you took the plunge to write this 😊 It was well worth it

see ya in the next one...

πŸ€—  thanks Lucky and I see we are actually sailing the same boat here too... you wrote about complicated kapde and I wrote this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Goodness! That was phenomenal! I had so much fun reading it!
The kiss was timed rightπŸ˜† I wish you hadn't ended it.

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: RibelleDelCuore

Goodness! That was phenomenal! I had so much fun reading it!

The kiss was timed rightπŸ˜† I wish you hadn't ended it.

Thanks Pareena and LOL I had to stop it somewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...such an adorable piece of writing ...poor IshRa trying so hard to control themselves and failing miserably...loved Raman's soul talk about his description about Ishita as Sona..his concern and possessiveness was so divine...

He cannot let anything happen to her, EVER. She is too good for her own good, may be that is why god intended he marry her - she needs someone to keep her safe and out of harm' way at all and any time. 

This is Ishita ...in Raman's eyes...She is too perfect for his imperfections...that makes him resist his  growing  feelings towards her...

Concern comes naturally to Ishita and when its for Raman ..the way of showing care is way too different..loved her irritation and complaints about his carelessness about his injury ...and the kiss...its after effect ..everything was beautiful ...can't wait for them to confess in any of ur fictions..

Edited by _Deepika_ - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is absolutely divine!! I enjoyed reading it dear.
I was really disappointed that the Bhallas reached home too early n hese two didnt get the opportunity to get all over each other trying to release from the curtain prison but i am happy after reading this!
Superb!!
afsanaanjum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This one is too good buddy. Loved it.πŸ‘
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Deepika_

Awww...such an adorable piece of writing ...poor IshRa trying so hard to control themselves and failing miserably...loved Raman's soul talk about his description about Ishita as Sona..his concern and possessiveness was so divine...

He cannot let anything happen to her, EVER. She is too good for her own good, may be that is why god intended he marry her - she needs someone to keep her safe and out of harm' way at all and any time. 

This is Ishita ...in Raman's eyes...She is too perfect for his imperfections...that makes him resist his  growing  feelings towards her...

Concern comes naturally to Ishita and when its for Raman ..the way of showing care is way too different..loved her irritation and complaints about his carelessness about his injury ...and the kiss...its after effect ..everything was beautiful ...can't wait for them to confess in any of ur fictions..

Hey thank you so much Deepika 

and @red - yep you know thats how it seems to me sometimes now, before he knew her, married her he considered her someone inferior to him - someone he loathed now though with each day that he knows her he acts highhanded but sees the goodness within her and somehow it scares him... it makes him think with this attitude of his, with what he has become he doesn't deserve her at all so thanks for noticing this πŸ˜³

@blue - yep she is a good soul who cannot help but reach out to people and with Raman being her husband now she will be unable to withhold that nature even if she tries to do so with all her might, good to know you like the way the kiss and the after effects were depicted πŸ˜³

@pink - am not there yet nor are IshRa - but I would love to write a confession fic too  one day perhaps 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

This is absolutely divine!! I enjoyed reading it dear.
I was really disappointed that the Bhallas reached home too early n hese two didnt get the opportunity to get all over each other trying to release from the curtain prison but i am happy after reading this!
Superb!!

thanks so much hon πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: afsanaanjum

This one is too good buddy. Loved it.πŸ‘

thanks Afsana πŸ˜Š