Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rusha4003

That was brilliant ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was alternating between ... Ha ha ...Wow ... & ...Aww ... & Sighhh ... &  & ☺️ ...

Take a bow , dear ... you are a brilliant writer ... wish you were on Ekta's creative team for YHM ! 

I'm not sure Ekta will let us get too many such moments ... so plz ... keep writing more of such scenes !

Special thanks to Nikki for this 'farmaish' !πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: We haven't met ... I am Usha ! πŸ˜Š

Hey Usha I am Aani  πŸ˜Š

thank you so much for this comment  and your compliments 😳 and I will try to write as and when I can and hope you like what I have to present and let me know what you think  of i😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Can you give me a list of ALL the places i have to EDIT my comment on!??!?!!?!? 🀣

This one im editing AAJ HII! PAKKA! Subbu ki kasam!!! 🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ PM karoon ya yahi post kardo? πŸ€£

HII! πŸ˜ƒ 
Subbu ki kasam khaai thi, i HAD to do this! πŸ˜†

Hayee hamara Subu bach gaya πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I had a great great time reading this OS Aani, it was very different from your usual work. You usually are extremely high on content and think from a lot of angles, are conceptual... This obviously was no less, but you focused on the sort of cliche, more awkward moments, focusing on IshRa's physical call and attraction, that is basically AMAZING, and a fun, HOT read! :D

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this was DIFFERENT for me too πŸ˜³ since it had to be an extension of a scene which couldn't have an actual story to it... I did what I could and am humbled with the response 😳 Also thanks for calling this HOT πŸ€£   makes me proud I can pull this one off too πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you have no idea how nervous I was about posting this πŸ˜³

The whole thing, it was so so similar to what actually happened you know... the Bhallas ka aana, the Raman ka hiding away his inner feelings and badhti hui physical attraction with regards to ishita with his taunts, mocks and super awesome one-liners, and i LOVEEED Ishita here! πŸ˜† hah. but still always in-sync with her character, being worried for hubby dearie, owning to the fact of her caring nature overall... but this was PURE BLISS <3

Like I said to Lucky in my reply I was being true to the spoilers and was keeping this PG18 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so had to have the family back... also knowing Ishita, she is such a caring soul of course she would rush to help Raavan Kumar even if he shocked the daylights out of her with that out of the blue smooch πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and RKB being RKB had to have retorts and disguise how very much bowled over is he by his biwi πŸ˜‰

HAHAHA I LOVEEED How Raman almost put the whole blame on Ishita of her not just checking him out... but... you know... FEELING him Out and Out! 🀣 🀣 and then typical... Ishitas lecture and all he could think of to stop her from it was... well THE OBVIOUS! haha. wish they'd do this in the show. goes so well with their characters and situation! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is courtesy RKB and his ATTACK comment πŸ€£ πŸ€£  in SBS or SBB he infact uses the words mujpe toot padne ka irada toh nahi πŸ€£ πŸ€£ as if he would OBJECT or could do that if Ishu truly sets her mind at seducing him πŸ˜‰ ... so of course when he tries to act highhanded she has to bring him down, which will I hope sometime in the future lead to show' RKB following in the footsteps of my RKB  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and aah! THE KISSS! <3 <3 How amazingly perfect WAS it?? ☺️
Raman's gulp! 🀣 << i could sooo see Karan Patel's face there! :P 

Would you call me crazy if I said I did too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† somehow I had this image of him doing it because when I was writing this part I remembered how he reacted when he opened that box on their SR and was zapped to see its a condom!! πŸ€£

Absolutely LOVED the OS and the fact that even after the kiss nothing changed :) they were back! LOL amazing!

I aim to please πŸ˜³

NB IS A ROCKSTAR FOR MAKING YOU WRITE OUT AND OUT CLICHE AWKWARD ROMANCE! πŸ˜ƒ
Meri request bhi poori karo? :( SUBBU. JEALOUSY. PLEEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! LOL

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am glad you liked this ,,,you did tell me once you are all for cliches  πŸ˜› and of course Subu aaye to sahi ek baar, I would storm the forum with his fics πŸ€£ I simply need to see them - Ishu Subu and Ramz in a frame together once for inspiration to strike me😳

Thanks for the comment Reens πŸ€—  
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati_bhatia

loved it... :) wish esa kuch ho :P but hoga nai :P 

Thanks Swati and kya kar sakte hai siva in FFs ke hum πŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Mia--

Amazing one shot. I especially loved Raman's thoughts. You depicted his feelings incredibly well. It was really touching. I really loved how Raman loved that Ishita was worried for him. He was just basking in her care and concern. So sweet. And you also got their chemistry and passion bang on right. The accidental touches!! Uff!! So sensous yet not even remotely vulgar. And he kissed her to shut her up!!! Aaah!!! I so so so so so wish this could happen in the show!! It was just perfect! 

Also I want to say, I love that Ishita lied to Ruhi about the thief and Raman. That is so typically Ishu. She indirectly taunted Raman and saved his face in front of his daughter. 
I just loved how the story was perfectly balanced. Sweet, funny, emotional, passionate and extremely enjoyable to read. You write really really well. Kudos and please keep writing more. :-)

Hey Mia I see you are new to IF so welcome here πŸ˜Š

Thanks for this comment I am so so touched you wrote all this πŸ˜³ 

@bold - Thank you for saying that it means so so much to me, this OS is something I have never attempted before - have never been inspired enough to write something mature so I was all nerves but this helps so much πŸ˜Š

@red - if EK deems it ok this may happen in the show though I cant be sure if it would be shown suggestively or actually πŸ˜³ somehow this is in keeping with RKB and his ever increasing attraction towards Ishita as per me πŸ˜³ 

@blue - πŸ˜› YAY I am so glad you commented on this, No one else did so far πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yep I wanted Ramz to squirm and Ishu to enjoy that moment, but being who she is she would make sure to Ruhi her papa is always a hero πŸ˜³

thanks once again for this sweet comment Mia and hope to seeing you around πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo1986

OMG loved it greet os πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks Jojo πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

hey dear

wow, this was so awesome ⭐️
and hilarious too 🀣... I had a good laugh πŸ‘πŸΌ
really loved itπŸ˜ƒ

thanks Rozy
EkPahelii thumbnail

thanks Faria πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya29

Reserving it for a while-however long that will beπŸ˜³πŸ˜›.

waise,in short,LOVED IT!

thanks Vidya and would to love hear from ya whenever you are free πŸ˜³
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lourel24

nice.raman's reaction is always something unexpected πŸ˜‰

thanks Lourel 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: happenstance

I totally loved it! and first I'm just glad that I didn't start reading this at work or on my commute eitherπŸ˜† because i sure as hell would not have been able to suppress the grin i have right now on my face😳 

I love the narrative in each of your OS's and the way you 'tap' into their inner feelings/turmoil is just brill. If only we could see this onscreen too!

thank you so much for this comment and πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seems like the disclaimer was needed will rem it the next time πŸ˜³ and if we had this onscreen I think we would have died from the sheer shock of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†