geet still virgin after 3 years of marriage ..why 
is dev cheating on her 
maan wants geet 

thank u for update 
waiting for next 
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
part 1 -  interesting concept...so geet is married to dev for 3 years and still virgin...omg...and maan laid his eyes on his employee's wife.. and badly want her...poor geet

anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting concept👏👏

geet is devs wife😲

maaneet r falling for eachother😉

update soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new story...

Interesting concept..

Continue soon...
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
ohooo awesm 
hot hot update
new story congo dear
vry 2 interesting concept 😳
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome
loved it;
taahir004 thumbnail
Continue Soon Eager to know what happens
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanks dearies for loving this new concept. Keep on showering your appreciations like this only for me to cont . writing.
Enjoy this part.

Chap-2

'How dare he? What does he think of himself huh?I was royally pissed. Never in my life till now I have given myself to anger, but I don't know why? that man angers me? Why does his thoughts always brings me to the brink of extreme anger.He tests my levels till I explode? I am a calm person, I have always loved peace and tranquillity, never have I ever proved my point with violence, but he just pisses me off so much. It makes me angry, hot, bothered and burning with desire. His one touch always ignites that deep burning passion that I am also completely unaware. I am unable to understand this dark desire in me. I know its wrong, its a sin, but why my heart wants to commit this sin so desperately. Why this wrong feels so much right. The shower was also not helping in cooling down my nerves. His eyes, his touch my body was aching for it. My heart was yearning for him. I shouldn't be thinking about him like this, but still I am thinking. I am helpless, I just can't stop thinking about him, but I have to stop these unwanted thoughts. I have to stop him from making me feel so vulnerable. This has to stop.' With this determination I came out of the washroom only to witness the same sight from the past three years.

'Dev was sleeping far away, each and every night the same has been happening. And I always get the same answer 'geet the five years of my career are really crucial, hope you will understand. '

'Three years have passed. Two are still remaining. Leaving him I went to the balcony. Dev was still and is still a mystery for me. But not more than that khurana. Ohh god not again, why am I thinking about him again. Stop it geet, just stop it. At this juncture of my life even I don't know what I want more. Yes, I wanted to study, I wanted to work to stand on my feet. But nothing happened. I got married, I accepted it though half-heartedly. Not that I believe in the rubbish theory of husband is god. Still I have hardly argued with dev in these past 3 years, there was no point of arguing, because he was never there with me to share my feelings or my thoughts. The man who has barely touched me, has barely talked to me in these agonising years. I had thought to divorce him, but where would I go? I have no one. I have no qualifications to apply for a job. And he had harshly dismissed my request of further education. This I had never pictured. What a mess my life has turned out. Neither a dream nor a nightmare. At least both are filled with excitement. One with colours, the other with darkness, but my life has just stopped. A sudden noise caught my attention breaking my thoughts.

'Whose there?'

'I immediately ran downstairs, just reaching the point of opening the front door and I haulted suddenly. What am I doing? In my see through nighty I am going out. 'Are you insane geet' , what if he is a thief, or a murderer, or a rapi**, or a ghost. So what at least my life will get some action-reaction. Okay and so I geet the biggest fool in the world decided to show myself to the anonymous being whose shadow I had caught from the balcony, of course with an umbrella. At first I thought to change, but scolded myself immediately. 'Are you kidding geet, so decided against it. And taking a stole I peeked outside with excitement, I just don't know but instead of getting the feeling of fear, I was feeling excited all of a sudden, though my heart beats where beating erratically. '

'Whose there?' I whispered quietly.

No sound, nothing.

'Ufff ohhh geet, you idiot, speak a bit louder'

'No need sweetheart'

'Ohhh goddd not again, the same voice.'

'Maan'

'Your maan geet' the same husky voice was breathing on my neck .

'And before I could react or turn around, I was unconscious inhaling a smell from a hanky.'

'Hmmm, my sweet geet, now you are here in my arms where you belong.'

'It was my daily routine to watch my beauty at night from below of her balcony. She was always unaware , she always has been unaware, but now no more, I had already decided to reveal myself to her tonight. And so I did. But I never knew that my geet was so daring, ohhh so she decided to confront me. Well now this golden chance has to be utilised to the maximum. So what better than taking my beloved to the place where she belongs. And about that moron dev, that worthless piece of sh**. I will deal later. Now its time to spent some precious moments of love with my love.'

And with that I carried herself to our desired destination.

So dearies this is it for today.
Do drop your likes and comments.
For pms buddy me or bookmark this thread.
T.c.
xoxo. Edited by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_ - 9 years ago
Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mysterious and Interesting...
Maan has kidnapped Geet...Eagerly Waiting how the story proceeds
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Kidnapped🤣
kya cool plan banaya...
dev uluoo ki bhi koi stupid love story hogi... but that doesn't mater