-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice start.cont soon
plz pm me :p
arhi_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well khushi had a miscarriage. That's sad. But khushi not remembering is a blessing in disguise. Update soon.
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...
Continue soon & do let me know when u update
zariya123 thumbnail
nice
khushi forgets everyone except arnav
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww poor khushi, she lost her memory
hope she regains it soon!
Continue soon!
barunsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arshi SS:IDUA-Part 3
Khushi woke up after a while and Arnav came to her

Arnav softly:Hey do you need anything? How are you feeling?

Khushi smiled:I'm fine..and I feel like the best person in the world

Arnav confused:Why? 

Khushi:Oh silly! I'm pregnant you see and that's why!

Arnav paled hearing that..she still thinks she is pregnant but I have to tell her about it but no I can't tell her until she recovers -thought Arnav

Khushi:Arnav why aren't you happy? Are you? Do you not want this baby?

Arnav:No no Khushi of course I'm happy and I want this baby

The Doctor entered again:Sorry to disturb Mr.Raizada but its time for Mrs.Raizada's afternoon check up..

Khushi to the Doctor:Doctor! How is my baby? Is she fine? I hope there's no complications?

Doctor looked at Arnav and saw Arnav's head bowed and realise that he never tell Khushi anything:I'm sorry to say Mrs.Raizada *Arnav glared at the Doctor* *Khushi's smiled dropped* I mean to say that your baby is completely fine and there's no difficulties

Khushi smiled again:Thank you..

After checking on Khushi the Doctor left saying that he would like to speak to Arnav after he is done 

Arnav:Khushi you rest I'm going to see the Doctor

Khushi:Okay..

Arnav left

Khushi patted her forever flat tummy:Hey Baby!! I'm your Mumma and your Papa is going to meet Doctor uncle..we all are waiting for you Baby..please come soon..*smiled not knowing that she is speaking to an empty womb..*

Doctor's cabin

Arnav:What is it Doctor?

Doctor:Mrs.Raizada's health has improved but you have to tell her about her miscarriage sooner or later

Arnav:I will but knowing her present condition it will shatter her

Doctor:I also think the same..but if she doesn't find out now then later when she finds out it will hurt more and she can go in denial

Arnav:I know..Doc but can we wait for a few days..

Doctor:The choice is yours..but I say you should rather tell her today then she hearing it from a third

Arnav nodded and left..

Arnav:I think its best to tell Khushi..it will hurt her but I have to..

Arnav entered Khushi's room

Khushi:Hey *smile*

Arnav pecked her forehead:Hey

Arnav held her hands as he sat next to her:Khushi I have something really important to tell you

Khushi:What is it? *placing her head on his chest*

Arnav:I didn't want you to find out from a third person later on so I decided to tell you myself..promise me you will not cry or be stressed as this can happen again in the future

Khushi:What may happen again in the future?

Arnav:We having a baby

Khushi:Of course we will have a baby after this one silly..

Arnav:No Khushi..what I'm trying to say is that you're not pregnant..you had a miscarriage due to the impact of your fall and that's why I said this may happen in the future meaning we will have a baby after you recover properly *said in one breathe*

Khushi's once existing smile faded and she paled like a ghost,not moving just staring at Arnav as if in deep thought but unblinkingly

Arnav hated himself at this moment:Khushi *shook her*

No response

Arnav called the Doctor and went outside

After a while 

Doctor:Don't worry she is fine

Arnav breathed a sigh of relief

Doctor:She is sleeping for now but once she wakes up try and get a reaction from her..do anything but get her to react

Next day

Khushi woke up screaming remembering the previous day's happenings ..Arnav held her but she hit him but he didn't retort he let her do what she is doing..after all the screaming she landed on his chest gripping his shirt crying saying that she wants her baby and only her baby

Arnav handled Khushi and explained to her as if she is a 3 year old that once she is fine again she will get her baby..

In the evening the family came to visit Khushi

Nani:Bitiya how are you feeling?

Khushi:I'm fine Naniji a bit better than yesterday

Anjali:That's good Khushiji

Khushi:By the way Di how are your marriage preparations coming up?

Anjali:Khushiji its going great but the wedding is postponed as we want you to be fit and fine so you can dance instead of being in bed 24/7 

Khushi:Not fair Di! *pout*

2 weeks later 

Khushi recovered fully and is slowly getting her memory back

In these past 2 weeks Arnav has taken care of Khushi and has helped her get over the fact that she lost her first baby and also in getting her memory back but to no avail as it hurt her head in trying to remember and she still pestered Arnav for a baby and Arnav gave up

One day Khushi fainted and Arnav got worried he called the Doctor and the Doctor said there's nothing to worry about she is fine but 

Arnav:But what Doctor?

Doctor:She's pregnant ..congratulations Mr.Raizada

Everyone rejoiced as the Doctor broke the news 

After an hour Khushi woke up to see her whole family around her ..

She spotted Payal and ran towards her jumping of the bed and engulfed Payal in a huge bear hug not caring about Payal's baby bump 

Soon Khushi hugged everyone and they had tears in their eyes to see their Sanka Devi back to her old sanak styles but cautioned her that she has to take care of herself as she is pregnant

As the years went by Arshi had their baby and lived a happy life together

The end

I know it was horrible but please forgive me if I wasted your time and troubled you with all the pm's I'm sorry..

barunsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes,as I said that she pestered arnav for a baby and that's how she got pregnant again and also her memory was coming back due to the help and care of arnav
Leprechaun thumbnail
Nice update.
Thanks for the PM...
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It was nice.
Edited by sarita_barun - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail