Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
If its tanveer who have bought this bride which is 90% true I guess then she will easily convince aahil also about her reasons like how she had done in aahil and sanam's marriage.and our maa ka ladla Aahil will support his mother ofcourse so that means again sahil separation.but still there are 10% chances that this could lead to an entirely different twist and maybe just maybe its not tanveer's ploy this time and its someone some old girlfriend of Aahil.whatever it might be one thing is Aahil can anytime declare talaq right girls after all the rules of Islam are made so that GUL could take advantage of it. 🤬
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farru786

If its tanveer who have bought this bride which is 90% true I guess then she will easily convince aahil also about her reasons like how she had done in aahil and sanam's marriage.and our maa ka ladla Aahil will support his mother ofcourse so that means again sahil separation.but still there are 10% chances that this could lead to an entirely different twist and maybe just maybe its not tanveer's ploy this time and its someone some old girlfriend of Aahil.whatever it might be one thing is Aahil can anytime declare talaq right girls after all the rules of Islam are made so that GUL could take advantage of it. 🤬

what is the use of talaq now???
i dont care...
the essence of saahil will be ruined completely..as it is only 10 percent left after the aaher overload..

after one yr..we can see saahil getting married after having been married to every tom,dick and harry🥱...the whole of QH is a sick joke🤢
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So another Sanam ðŸ¤£ 
Gul definitely lost it. She is making mockery of Islamic marriage. This it so disgusting. ðŸ¤¢ 
Edited by LauraVIP - 9 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
QH is a pathetic show...banging myself for even watching it
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That would be so horrible if Aahil marries some other girl.. But won't the nikah be invalid then? I mean Sanam and Aahil aren't exactly divorced right? They were just gonna take their vows again.. So in this case Sanam is still his wife and a second marriage, won't that be invalid??