Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow such a lovely thread himu 👏 i can see ur effort here , its commendable , thank u so much for the lovely post and i would like to thank all the people in this forum for keeping the forum active in their own special way ⭐️

list mein mera naam bhi hai, haye am so happy , i never felt happy not even after seeing my name in any list 😆
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw this post! Thanks very much Himu dear! That is so sweet of you! Hey but I was and am a huge Paro fan too! ( pout) you know what I mean! I liked Ashish and Sanaya a lot before RR, and now 
I love them both to death! I just work harder for Ashishs thread because Sanaya fans are ten times more active, theyve got her covered so well! 😆😉

I loved being on this forum. Overall, through all the discussions, fights, bashing, appreciation, threads, it was one of the more polite, intelligent, gentle and forgiving forums. Who can forget MKMs takes, todays Take, when Joseph posted sbs.sbb interviews! Remember the hungama when the train station scene came up! Half an hour and 25 pages! Now that was a party! 

Thanks once again Himu for everything, for remembering me in your appreciation post.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This place has become like Ghost town!! Where is everybody?!! I hope you all are still voting for Sanaya and Ashish for ITAcademy!! 😔👍🏼

Shreya
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

This place has become like Ghost town!! Where is everybody?!! I hope you all are still voting for Sanaya and Ashish for ITAcademy!! 😔👍🏼

Shreya

ya why everyone is absent...wherez every one?
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm crazy parud/isanish fan plz add my me too 😔
But really well post...loved urge analysis n praise for all the members
God bless u
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kirim

I'm crazy parud/isanish fan plz add my me too 😔
But really well post...loved urge analysis n praise for all the members
God bless u

I am really sorry that I forgot ur name...its coz I had to cover all the members so missed few
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -himu-

I am really sorry that I forgot ur name...its coz I had to cover all the members so missed few

no problem dear...love u
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Sorry, i guess i am late to this post...still wanted to share my tale

well, I am on IF mostly because of RR...and loving every moment of it till now...actually now with the show gone off air, time spent with the other RRians, reading to the discussions and comments is whats keeping me going.

I have to confess - have not been a hindi show watcher or regional show TV. I watch only the Reality ones & of course Kapil sharma the past few years...I am addicted to the English shows and as they were on repeat mode when RR started i accidentaly started watching Rangrasiya and...rest is history...i have gone bonkers for PARUD and trust me the time i have walked this earth is by no means less and hence i have been drawing ridiculous snide remarks thrown at me for my RR addiction by family & friends...not that it ever bothered me. who cares, i was happy doing what i was doing...thats all that matters.  No doubt i did have the occasional pang strike my brain at the "Intellectual quality of time" i was spending on Parud love-hate, super hot chemistry etc... 

I loved my this phase of life, felt like i was in school gossiping about boys and crushes...I have caught up with almost all episodes of IPK thereafter and am amazed by the talented Sanaya Irani...Life has become more beautiful after Rangrasiya for me...yeah lot of misgivings about the show after a few months... but .hey I am not complaining...I am a NEW PERSON...someone who is not 24x7 hooked on to current affairs and business channels any more but to India Forums and Sanaya Irani, Rangrasiya reruns, IPK and the new friends i am trying to make here.😉