--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I did not saw them in kasshish
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Hi Hetal!😊

Yeah Ayub seems to cheat on her or harass her in every show.😆

In Aandhi he was a former BF who was blackmailing her. And hero saved her from him.

EHT has mix. Both cheating and blackmailing. ðŸ˜‰

They have both praised each other as colleagues and share comfort level. 

I doubt if Simone will do another TV show anytime in near future. She's forever commenting on taxing schedules and long hours of shooting for daily soaps. She took a year to say yes to even EHT. And agreed only because it was finite series. 
BALH type long running shows are not something she will pick, if her interviews are anything to go by.

Sadly she does very limited work. Too choosy and reclusive. ðŸ˜•

No I get it though. I liked BALH like the 1st year and after that it dragged on and on. But it'd be nice if they make a mature romance like that, so her falling for a younger man like in DCH the story between Dimple and Akshaye. I think she'll be so perfect for something bold and strong. I know she probs won't right away, but hopefully soon. Fangirls can always keep dreaming though na?! ðŸ˜†
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

No I get it though. I liked BALH like the 1st year and after that it dragged on and on. But it'd be nice if they make a mature romance like that, so her falling for a younger man like in DCH the story between Dimple and Akshaye. I think she'll be so perfect for something bold and strong. I know she probs won't right away, but hopefully soon. Fangirls can always keep dreaming though na?! ðŸ˜†

I agree with your ideas.

They are all suitable for her.😊

But I am already sad at not being able to see her after EHT ends so I hold myself from dreaming about her new show. 

She seems keen on films. I hope she gets some good age appropriate roles the way Ronit got in Udaan. 
-k2navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looks like vidya balan
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh great...
thanks for sharing
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
I c , tfs. I don't know simone before but seen her work in dis serial first. in some pics she is looking like vidya balan.
atominis thumbnail
You are most welcome to watch Simone in old ads and music videos available online and see how much she looks like Vidya! Sorry but I do not see any resemblance between Balan and her. Maybe because she has now grown older and gained weight, some of you think she looks like Vidya Balan. Otherwise both have very different face and features.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS dint know that they has worked togather even previously aur kya  in that show also he cheated her lol that is why he is so perfect in this show ðŸ¤£
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
They look good together .. wish they play protagonists in another show after EHT