Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
It's a chance for the Indian Tele viewers to watch some thing different from the daily dose of drama series. It is true that the 3 people are new but as per requirement of the concept makers had to choose from trekking background who can perform well as mountaineers. So they will improve day by day. As the story is proceeding am enjoying it... the excitement of what will happen next in their journey keeps tied up.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think actually everyone always look forward to see romantic shows but this unique show is so rich content wise because it portrays other realities of life like Anjali is not her father favorite because she is a daughter and ultimately because of the conservative society is taken as weak. Akash is living a life of guilt and running away to face them but he have to face either way, Arjun who is a materialistic and proud actor who will do anything for fame and money and Mr. Rohungta, the real master mind, is a cunning business man. So far actors are doing awesome performance. Anjali is my most favorite because she is daring to climb Mount Everest which is a death trap. It's do and die situation, she knows the risks that either she will climb the mountain or die in the process. Anjali is doing this only to get her father love and increase her importance in his life. In today's world who does this but her strong determination to fulfill her father dream is superb and so inspirational. 
This drama genre is so different which is action and I love action. Moreover it's first episode was so captivating and that was enough to proof this drama awesome story and direction.
The drama is moving in normal pace. I am going to watch this drama before it's too early to judge it. 
-IndiaForum- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I could watch some serial on star plus after long long time
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will say the show is much much better than all the saas bahu drama and definetly better thn other shows of star plus