indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
it's a 4 minute song but the vm had to go on for 7 minutes 44 seconds. i was trying to catch asr by bs in a wicked kind of mood. hope you have fun. actually, this vm could have been much longer... so many scenes still playing devilish games in the mind.

thanks to my two friends, issk and kizh72, i heard of this deadly song and once i heard it i knew why they both felt this merited a vm on ze man.

sounds like it was written for him, in fact.

hope you enjoy. do leave your comments here, and in case yt is blocked, please do watch on dailymotion, the link is right below. thanks.

please do watch on hd... seems to improve the quality.

😕

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright to iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's been blocked by starplus.
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

ifsaal, you could try the daily motion link. i tried the yt link a while back, it worked... but every now and then it's shows blocked... but the dailymotion has worked till now.

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
this is such an amazing vm indi ⭐️ i wanted to tell u that i love what u did with this for ages, someone had shared it on the mtcc with ur permission and i absolutely fell in love all over again with both the actor and the character  i know this song so well but i cant believe how well it fits for this man, i would never have thought of it! and somehow i always find english/american songs suit him so well, they get a lot more of his complicated, indefinable, irresistible self across for me 😳
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

this is such an amazing vm indi ⭐️ i wanted to tell u that i love what u did with this for ages, someone had shared it on the mtcc with ur permission and i absolutely fell in love all over again with both the actor and the character  i know this song so well but i cant believe how well it fits for this man, i would never have thought of it! and somehow i always find english/american songs suit him so well, they get a lot more of his complicated, indefinable, irresistible self across for me 😳

stg1,

thank you for saying that and thrilled you liked.

glad you could see it... at the rate everything is being blocked. i know, serendipty shared it... sweet of her. and you know, i have never ever heard this song though i think it's from the eighties. as i mentioned, issk and kizh were instrumental in getting this done... they were discussing the song and suggested i make a vm...

there are so many fabulous shots of this man...

what you say in pink, very true... that indefinable element... somehow english songs, catch that more. did one with unconditionally and another with and i love her... he moves so perfectly with the rhythm and sound. and his expressions somehow just grab you more.

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

stg1,

thank you for saying that and thrilled you liked.

glad you could see it... at the rate everything is being blocked. i know, serendipty shared it... sweet of her. and you know, i have never ever heard this song though i think it's from the eighties. as i mentioned, issk and kizh were instrumental in getting this done... they were discussing the song and suggested i make a vm...

there are so many fabulous shots of this man...

what you say in pink, very true... that indefinable element... somehow english songs, catch that more. did one with unconditionally and another with and i love her... he moves so perfectly with the rhythm and sound. and his expressions somehow just grab you more.

yeah, from the late 80's, and great choice by issk and kizh, wonderful in fact ⭐️ i used to like chris isaak and this song reminds me of my childhood, waiting around to see the music charts on tv and buying my first ever record. although i never really paid that much attention to the lyrics and what they actually meant till i saw ur vm - they're beautiful, i didn't realise it was such a passionate, intense almost obsessive love song, in fact a love letter. and it does perfect justice to ur subject 😳 

oh, u've done more on english songs, will definitely check them out 😃 @bold - yes! he does have some inner sense of rhythm, he's very graceful and elegant and yet not at all contrived in his movements. and it goes beyond basic athleticism so i've always wondered why he says he cant dance or thinks he cant. he's very fluid, even in the precisest of movements, and the way he walks or even holds a phone (or a girl!) has a certain grace and flair to it that stands out and grabs ur attention. and yep, this is before u even see his expression 😳 i bet u had so much fun making this 😆 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

yeah, from the late 80's, and great choice by issk and kizh, wonderful in fact ⭐️ i used to like chris isaak and this song reminds me of my childhood, waiting around to see the music charts on tv and buying my first ever record. although i never really paid that much attention to the lyrics and what they actually meant till i saw ur vm - they're beautiful, i didn't realise it was such a passionate, intense almost obsessive love song, in fact a love letter. and it does perfect justice to ur subject 😳 

oh, u've done more on english songs, will definitely check them out 😃 @bold - yes! he does have some inner sense of rhythm, he's very graceful and elegant and yet not at all contrived in his movements. and it goes beyond basic athleticism so i've always wondered why he says he cant dance or thinks he cant. he's very fluid, even in the precisest of movements, and the way he walks or even holds a phone (or a girl!) has a certain grace and flair to it that stands out and grabs ur attention. and yep, this is before u even see his expression 😳 i bet u had so much fun making this 😆 

i almost had cardiac arrest while making the vm. 😆 what you say in pink... my exact thought. i think he finds dancing a bit too filmi and contrived in our sort of storytelling, perhaps even feels a bit silly doing the stuff... so stays away. but when he does even the barest basic moves... so graceful...

in blue... so true and the "or a girl" has me glazed eyed again. 😆

in case you wish to see,

here are the vms with english songs...

arshi vm: tenderly
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/113145153

arshi vm: clifftop story (this is a shorter version of tenderly)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/113183515

here's unconditionally:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tA4StIDEHE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago