Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Pink: Oh really? πŸ˜ƒ wow it will be so lovely dear
Green: Yes I also felt so, Gopis were more highlighted than Her. I want a total Radha-Krishna sweet romance 😳 hope you will write one πŸ˜ƒ I am so happy to know that Raas is not the end rather a start of this love story 😊
& yes I know you have to return to Hastinapur, but Pandavas are still in Drona's class so until Kansa vadh nothing much to show there I think. I have a suggestion. Show Ekalavya's thumb cutting, bird-eye test, Karna's demand for Brahmastra & departure, Arjun's success in the crocodile test & achieving Brahmashira one by one in each chapter, along with Radha Krishna divya prem 😊 that may help you, I think. Those are very short facts & would not take much space. Before rangbhoomi, Kansa vadh will be hopefully covered, what say? [I know how difficult it is to handle both Krishna Leela & MB story in a parallel way, but you are handling it so well πŸ‘πŸΌ] 

Actually, Raadha is Actively There Only In The Shankhachood Incident, And The Good Bye Thing...In Between I'll Add My Nok-jhok, But There's Actually And Seriously No Time For Their Separate Leelas To Be Described...
As You Speak About The Gurukul Incidents, I'll Have To Make It Parallel In Such A Way That Krishna Is Back From Gurukul Before The Varnavart Incident, And I Think All Of Those Tests Had Happened Around The End Of Their Stay At Gurukul, So If I Have To Manage Pandavas 12 Years And Krishna-Balram 2 Months, I'll Have To Show It, A Bit Later.
But Yes, Karna Will Come Early, Maybe In The Next Chappy Itself.
And Eklavya Was Definitely After The Bird Eye, Because I Clearly Remember Arjun, While Complaining To Dron, Mentioned Best Dhanurdhar.
So, In Short I Don't Know What I'll Do, But Whatever It May Be, The Respective Rangbhoomis At Hastinapur And Mathura (But Kanha Toh Went Straight To Ranbhoomi Rather Than Rangbhoomi).

And Thanks For Liking My Way !

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka.saha

amazing updt...

loved it...
continue soon...

Thanks Di !!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: DantaDeepa

AWESOME

SUPER DUPER UPD
CONT.SOON

Thank You So Much !!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayeetaGurtian

awesome update...πŸ‘πŸΌ...loved the romantic relationship of Kanha and Radha...😳😳...the Raas Leela part was portrayed very beautifully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved it very much...❀️❀️❀️...thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...pls continue soon...😊...

Thank You So Very Much Di !!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

First of all, apologies for not commenting on your previous update.

Ok Part 25:
Wow! Krishna is the king of scolding IndraπŸ˜†! He really gave it to Indra! πŸ‘
And Kamadhenu and Airavata's Abhishekam for Krishna was really good!
Love the lines: Krishna Was Listening Intently To Indra, When Suddenly Mother Yashoda's Voice Rushed Through The Air, "Kanhaiya, Where ARE You Darling ?" Krishna Let Out A Sigh, "Coming, Mom." He Bid Adieu To Indra And Kaamdhenu, "So, As You Heard, I've To Go Now, And Yes, Thanks For The Name, I Like It ! Bye, See You Soon !"
@red, Bye, see you soon?πŸ˜†

Arrey, That Narakasur, It Might Be Some Long Years For Us, But It's Just A Matter Of Minutes For Indra Up There In Heaven, Right ?

And then Drona has to reject Ekalavya.
Ok, so Krishna has defeated Varuna also! Let's see who is left? You have Agni and Vayu, Indra once more, and Shiva left.

Agni/Vayu ? What Are The Stories For That ?

And for Part 26: ... (no words.)
(As for Radha and Krishna's pastimes before the Rasa Leela - πŸ€£)
Radha's parrot was called Shuksmadi? I thought it was just Shuka (like in Shukabrahma, the rishi who recited Bhagavatam)

Even I Didn't Know That ! I Always Knew That It Was Shuka, But When I Tried To Confirm, Some en.radha Gave Me Shukasmadi ? I Really Don't Know What's Up.

Simply mesmerising updates... let Krishna's Leelas be always revealed to your eyes.

Thank You So Much Bhaiya !

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Thanks For Encouraging Me, But Can You Please Relate That Incident In Short ? I Haven't Much Knowledge Of The Uttar Kand Of Mahabharat ...😳

It doesn't come in Mahabharata actually.. it happens after the war.
But when that chapter is featured in the Leelas, you will know.πŸ˜‰
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Agni and Vayu, when the forest fire nearly burns out Munjavana, that time Krishna swallows the winds and fire that envelop the forest. This way he saves the Gopas and defeats both Agni and Vayu.
wayward thumbnail

It doesn't come in Mahabharata actually.. it happens after the war.
But when that chapter is featured in the Leelas, you will know.πŸ˜‰

Oh !! It's Great Then !! Do It Fast, But First Complete That Arjun-Arjuni Leela !!
wayward thumbnail

@Agni and Vayu, when the forest fire nearly burns out Munjavana, that time Krishna swallows the winds and fire that envelop the forest. This way he saves the Gopas and defeats both Agni and Vayu.

Oh, This ? I Missed It On Purpose...Everyone Knows It Anyways, Not In The Form You Say, But The Story Is All The Same. And Really What's The Use Of Delaying The Wretched Last Update Of Vrindavan ? I Have To Write It Some Day.
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Thanx πŸ˜Š