Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitabatch2004 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi i watch tum bin jaaon kahan... pretty cool serial....

right now i think i watched until khushi goes to aaryan and tells him to divorce durga and marry her... aaryan tried lots of tricks but atlast he went to durga and told her to sign the divorce paper as she is in prison and if durga doesn't get seperated with him khushi will tell the court that durga killed the man... durga gets shocked to hear that aaryan wants divorce from her... she signs the divorce paper... aaryan goes home and tells his parents that he divorced durga... his parents get angry at him... later he tells them that he is going to marry khushi... hearing this they were more shocked.... later aaryan's bhabhi tells everyone in house that khushi is actually muskaan... khushi's both mothers try to stop her from getting married with aaryan... and so does aaryan's parents stop him... guruji keeps telling everyone that if they get married it will be very wrong and something dreadful will happen... atlast the day has come for aaryan and khushi to get marry... they went together to temple and was getting married when khushi felt that her mothers and guruji r coming to temple to stop their marriage... so with her power she stops them... now when they got married atlast... aaryan takes khushi to court for hearing... but they arrive late and durga gets 10yrs of prison... when she was coming out of court she saw aaryan with khushi and she came to know that they got married... aaryan blames khushi for not coming in court on time... aaryan and khushi go to aaryan's house where his parents were waiting angrily for aaryan... meanwhile khushi's mothers arrive in his house and slaps khushi for what she did and says sorry to aaryan's parents for khushi's behavior... his parents say that it was not only khushi's fault but also aaryan's fault... when they leave... aaryan talks to his parents and say them that he will leave house with khushi... but they stop him because they wanted shraddha to be happy with his father... guruji says khushi's mothers that there is only one way to break their marriage and that if aaryan doesn't do anything with khushi... than aaryan goes to his room and finds khushi on his bed waiting for him... he goes near her and takes statscope that was near her... khushi stops him and says that he is supposed to be with her... aaryan looks at her angrily and says that he will never consider that event as marriage, and neither he thinks that khushi is his wife... hearing that khushi gets shocked... and thats it... 😉 i didn't see after that... this was as of september 8th,,,

i hope u like it... 😊