Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
that was a lovely one...feeling for khushi...
Natasha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting teaser
what happened??did he remember for a moment??
will be waiting for update
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

kya filmi teaser hai only thing no background music it sounds scary

Rofl! πŸ˜†
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav has come out of his coma.

And hopefully he remembers khushi :)
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow you decided to continue it? 
Wow...I am so happy!πŸ‘
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser.
Waiting for d update.
superkid88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
liked it... LOVED THE STARTING  :)
CONTINUE CONTINUEEE
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
CHAPTER 2

"Where do you want to go, bhabi?" Dhruv asked Khushi nervously.

Khushi was sitting in the front seat of the car, silent as she stared blankly straight outside the glass. Lost in thousand thoughts. Although she looked calm from outside but from inside she was fighting a huge fight with herself.

9 months of spending time with Arnav and all of sudden she was thrown on the rough road again.

NK and Dhruv looked at each other as they were getting worried. Already she was in a shock, if they didn't take her out of her numb state Khushi might get into serious trauma.

"Khushi, bhabi, please say something?" NK said.

"Khushi, bhabi, where do you want to go?" Dhruv said as he kept his hand on her shoulder this time for a short time.

She trembled as she came out of her thought process.

"Huh!"

"Bhabi, where do you want to go?"

"I don't know," she answered quickly. With concentrated pain. Her nerves were aching, her nervous system was shooting emotional pain of her heart to her pain in the form of physical pain.

Her hands were shaking, her heart beat was louder for her to hear.

"I don't know, where I should go?" she repeated. "Dhruv, NK, Arnav ji, don't remember me?" she asked in hopelessness.

NK and Dhruv were quite as they didn't know what to say to their bhabi.

Khushi looked away as she saw they had no answers to their questions.

Then Dhruv spoke softly, "Bhabi, he might not remember you, but his heart is still the same. If his brain doesn't remember you. Arnav heart, beat for you. He has loved you, not this easily he will forget you," Dhruv said very calmly. Choosing his words with utter care. As if he would say anything fragile he might break her belief, in case she had, like a single sheet of glass with a mere knock.

"Yes, bhabi. We all wanted Arnav bhai to be okay. For now we should be happy. At least, we should listen to doctors and see what they are saying."

Khushi hid her face in her hands and cried.

"Bhabi, please don't cry."

"I am happy that Arnav ji, is out of coma," she said. "I know I gave importance to Arnav ji, didn't remember me. How crazy I had been? We all waited for this moment and still I gave attention to the worry part."

"No, bhabi, you didn't!"

"NK, it's the truth. I had been so selfish. I only thought of myself. I gave more attention to the part that Arnav ji, won't remember me than observing the fact he was fine. This is what we all have been waiting for the past 6 months," she said happily.

"Bhai, you are not at all selfish, we understand what you have been going through, but bhabi, we will work to bring all the memories of Arnav bhai back."

Khushi smiled through her tears.

"Bhabi, please keep smiling."

"For you guys, and Arnav ji, yes!" She answered.

"That's our strong bhabi!" Dhruv said and NK.

Khushi could tell how happy her decision did make her brother-in-laws happy.

"I didn't know since when my brother-in-laws, acting like a crying babies!" she said.

"No, who is crying here, bhabi?" they both said wiping their tears. "It's your tears that are in our eyes!"

Khushi cried at the same time laugh. "Arnav ji, will love his grown up brothers!"

Both Dhruv and NK laughed.

"Are, what happened to you guys?"

"Oh, bhabi, who said we are grown up boys? Now bhai is back, we will do everything we didn't do for the past 6 months. I am defiantly complaining him for that because I didn't get a chance to look for a girl. With a great difficulty one had come but I just told her off."

"Again his melodramas has started!" Dhruv said as he rolled his eyes.

Khushi smiled softy.

Finally they had made their sister-in-law, happy.

"Bhabi, do you want to go anywhere now?"

"Yes!" She said.

"Khushi, bitiya, congratulations!" Guru ji said.

Khushi was stunned as she had just entered in his temple and she hadn't even said a word and guru ji was congratulations to her.

"You know, guru ji?!" she asked in shock.

"Tell me how is, Arnav, beta?"

Fresh tears came from Khushi's eyes.

"Bitiya, I won't say much, more than I am allowed to say, but it is better than you have lost him for forever."

Guru ji's words hit Khushi like a hard thrown stone towards her. "Lost him?"

"Yes, think that your husband has gotten a second chance to live!"

"Guru ji, you did something?"

"Bitiya, I am not capable of doing anything, that god is. Your husband is very lucky, and god is always on his side."

"Guru ji, why I feel you know more than just this?!"

"Bitiya, again, I can not go against the law of the nature and god. Nothing is painful in this world than a loosing someone. I know you are hurt that your husband won't remember you, let's say that it is for your and your husband's good, and your son's Adhwaya's good. Your son, Adhwaya is not a normal baby. He is lucky for two of you!"

Every word of guru ji, was a music to Khushi's ear but a big shock. She felt like she was talking to god itself.

"Bitiya, sometimes good things only come to us after facing the worst situations in our lives. I would say, let everything go as it is going. Do not try to change the decision of god then this."

"Nameste, guru ji!" she said.

"Here take this locket and put it in your husbands neck!"

Khushi covered her head with her sari pallu and with her join hands she took the locket.

"It is better than you have lost him for forever!" Guru ji's statement still gave goosebumps to Khushi. It still wrecked his nerves and she felt still the same someone had literally tried to take the heart out of her chest.

"Let things go as it is, it is for your and your husband's good."

"Did I have loss, Arnav ji, for forever?"

"No!" her mind screamed.

She had a strong feeling that in protecting Arnav, it was Guru ji's hand. But still she wasn't able to wrap her head around one fact that their was a potential that she would have lost Arnav. It was not that she was not prepared for it. 

The lady that she met with at Darjeeling 6 months ago. Her words still echoed in Khushi's mind...She was daunted to think of them.

Even she was confused what guru ji was hiding from her, because sshe knew he knew more than she could interpret, but she also understood just because guru ji forsee future, he had to obey the law of the nature.

She wouldn't have been more thankful than this to her Devi Maiyan, and to Guru ji.

NK and Dhruv came running the moment they saw Khushi coming out of Guru ji's ashram.

"Bhabi? What's wrong? You look so pale!"

"Dhruv!"

"Yes, bhabi!"

"I want to see, Arnav ji now," she said.

"Yes, bhabi. Let's go!"

"I have seen many miracle happening in my doctor career, but not like in Mr. Raizada's case, Mrs. Raizada. Even your brother had met with an accident, but his all internal organs had started to disfunction, until he got his brain and his other organs replaced. But Mr. Raizada, case had been even worst. His SUV had collided with the truck, and seeing his SUV's condition nobody could have said anyone in the it would have survived."

Thinking about Arnav's car made Khushi trembled to life.

"Mrs. Raizada, his body didn't only was in a good condition but after getting such a deep major brain injury he was out of danger. Yes, he went into coma and today he is out of it too. But unfortunately, he has lost his memory. Mrs. Raizada, to tell you the truth we can't say much how long it will take for him to finally remember whatever happened in the past one year. But I would say to you as well as your whole family that do not pressure him to remember anything. He might loose the capacity to think all together."

Khushi looked at the doctor suddenly.

"Mrs. Raizada, let it work naturally, I know he won't remember you or your son, but you can slowly try to bring his memory back. Like doing similar things that you and your family have done in the past 1 year. But it's a warning, don't force him. In that case, if anything go worse we won't be able to do anything. And for a precaution we will not discharge him until we know he is perfectly fine."

"Doctor, I understand what you are trying to say. I am seriously really grateful that my husband is out of coma. For this my whole family has waited. We won't do anything that will cause us to regret."

"Mrs. Raizada, love is the only way. Mr. Raizada, is quite hot headed. His anger skyrocket, it's an another home work that you might have to do. Take extra care that he doesn't get frustrated over his environment. The first thing he said as he got out of his coma was that he wanted to leave the hospital as soon as possible. If we won't do he might get mad with his environment. Because being tied to the bed is not at all easy."

"Doctor, we will try everything. Yes, for now we will make sure he is healthy. But a question, can I see him?"

"Mrs. Raizada, you can try to!" he answered. "But you see we don't want to take the chance for now, he might not remember you completely. Or if somehow he does he might try to pressure himself in knowing how he knows you. I am not trying to scare you here!"

"No, I understand, Doctor!" she said

Khushi's mind was racing faster, her legs were giving out, she was more than afraid, every nerve of her body was aching, blood was pumping harder, her heart beat was already twice as fast.

"I am fine, Nani!" Arnav said. Oh, how much everyone was relieved to hear his voice. But much they were aggrieved to hear his anemic murmur.

"Yes, you are my son!" Nani said with tears in her eyes and pain in her words.

"Bas sasu ma, please don't cry!" mami ji said. "After so long we are talking to our son!"

"Nani, where is Anjali di?" he asked. "Where is Rahul jiju? I can't see La any where either!"

Everyone was shocked, but they reminded themselves should they be?

"Son, we will talk about it later!"
But your Anjali di has gone to Vaishno Devi to pray for you."

"But don't you have to ask about somebody else?" Nani asked with the hope that he might remember Khushi.

"Who else, Nani?" Arnav asked smiling.

"Uh...Dhruv!" Nani said realizing they were asked not to pressurize Arnav much.

"Dhruv, yes, I don't see NK either. Where are they?"

"Arnav, bitwa, they are waiting outside. Doctor has said only three to four people can come to meet you at a time. So that is why, me, your mama ji, your Nani, and Akaash came."

"Akaash, won't you say something?" Arnav said.

Akaash looked down as he attempted not to shed a single tear.

"We have just waited for this moment for long, bhai!" Akaash said and came forward.

"Beta, you talk, we send Dhruv, NK, and Payal."

Arnav nodded.

As they all left Khushi was waiting patiently waiting to go in. She was weak on her knees.

"Mami ji, how is Arnav ji?"

"Bitiya, he is really weak. But he is talking to us. Do you want to go and see him?"

Khushi nodded.

"Payal, take Khushi bitiya inside."

"What if?"

"Khushi, nothing will happen just let's go!" Payal said. "If he doesn't remember you nothing would happen to him. If he does remember you, nothing could be better than this."

"Yes, bitiya, go ahead!" Mami ji said.

Payal, NK, and Dhruv, took Khushi inside the emergency room where Arnav still was.

Arnav and Akaash were having an emotional talk when Arnav eyes fell on his brothers, Dhruv and NK, his sister-in-law, Payal, and then at an unknown lady, Khushi.

NK and Dhruv both moved away so that Khushi could have a look at Arnav.

Khushi was using all her energy in not to cry. Her eyes were searching for Arnav's eyes, just for a little hint of if he knew her. He smiled looking at his brothers, but then when he looked at her it seemed she was a complete new creature to him.

"Akaash, who is she?" he asked as he looked at him.

Khushi felt a jerk, her every hope was shattered at his one statement. Payal almost held her as Khushi had started moving backwards.

"Do we know her?" he further asked.

"Bhai..." Akaash said.

Khushi had only 1 minute. 1 minute to make herself strong, in that 1 minute she had to decide what will she has to say.

"Hi, Mr. Raizada!" she said in an extreme formal tone, in that tone she hid her every emotion of pain, sadness.

"Hi!" he said back.

"I am Khushi Kumari Gupta!" she shut her eyes, her voice shook, but she cleared her throat.

"I think I know you!" he said as he had a vague memory of her. A little hope arose again in Khushi's mind.

"Where bhai?" Akaash asked with a hope.

Everyone looked at Khushi with a smile.

"She is not, Khushi Kumari Gupta!" he said. "She is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada!"

Khushi's breathing was struck in her throat. Her mind was begging to tell her not to not give up, as she felt dizzy. She prayed don't let it be a dream.

"She is my..." he said. Khushi waited for his reponse. But his body monitoring machine started beeping. Everyone got alarmed.

Arnav heard everyone calling him before his eyes got blurred and he was unconscious.

Hearing the alarm doctors came running to check on Arnav.

As soon as doctor came out of Arnav's room, Khushi went running to the doctor. "Doctor, what happened to Arnav ji?"

"He is fine!" Doctor said. "Nothing to fear about. Mrs. Raizada, looks like his brain is trying to remember things from the past, but he couldn't."

"Yes, doctor after seeing Khushi bhabi, he was like she is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada."

"Mr. Dhruv, we can say it is a positive response. There was nothing that we found was alarming."

Khushi took a sigh of relief.

"Mrs. Raizada, can you please come with us one more time?"

Khushi was scared.

"Mrs. Raizada, don't worry, let us examine one time if he knows you, Mrs. Raizada, it is only you whom hasn't been in his life 1 year ago, if he tries to feel anything then there is a scope your presence in front of his eyes can trigger him to remember his past 1 year."

"Bitiya, just go!" Mama ji said.

Khushi nodded.

Every one prayed that Arnav remember Khushi.

"Mr. Raizada, how are you feeling?"

"I am fine!"

"Mr. Raizada, meet Khushi."

"Hi!" Arnav said.

"Hi!" Khushi replied back.

"Mr. Raizada, do you remember her? Before you collapsed you called her name."

"No, I have no idea why did I call her? I have a feeling I know her, but why and how I don't know!" he answered helplessly. "She told me she is Khushi Kumari Gupta."

"Mr. Raizada, you did say something after that as well, do you remember?"

"No!"

Khushi took a big sigh and she was going to take a very big step. That will determine her future with Arnav. Guru ji's words had affected her to great deal. Instead of loosing him if this was the alternative she wasn't going to loose hope. She would get her Arnav ji back no matter what. Afterall, God itself was with her and not only him, her family was with her.

Yes, even she had to solve a lot because what ever happened 6 months ago she hadn't forgotten.

"Arnav sir, I am your manager in place of Lavanya mam!" she introduced herself.

"Oh. But I don't remember keeping you!"

"It is alright, Arnav sir. Also, I was the one who brought you here the night you met with an accident," it was her alone who could tell how hard it was for her, but crying over the fate wasn't going to work.

If my love is strong, I will make Arnav ji, remember each and everything about the past, she swore.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Gupta!" he said.

"It's Mrs. Singh!" she corrected.

"Oh!" he said and he felt something striking him as he came to know she was married.

CHAPTER 3 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/114727623

Here you go guys, this was the introduction of the continuation of "On His Demand!" This memory loss part is crucial to the story... no this memory loss track is not the stereotypical idea or it won't be like any worn out idea either...

Do I have to really explain all this? If you will like the story, you will follow it regardless of what I say!

I see my old readers coming back, and some very new readers adding in as I see new likes...Oh! How much I love it...Does not matter what, even if I took a break of 2 months, the lover of this story always remained together...Congratulations guys...

Please please do click like and comment if you are liking this story...To give me the idea that I am going in a right path.

You guys were warned...Again repeating this story will be full of mysteries as long as it doesn't end! Looking forward to hear from you guys!

Edited by NidhiAS.Raizada - 9 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
looking forward to read more
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 9 years ago
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
omg arnav was soo critical