VeeBhav SS : Lethal Captivation...(Ch 5 & 6 -17)

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Guys...

First of All Hi... I am Armagadon... 

Well I specifically love every show Shaleen does and hence find myself peeping in this forum :D

Having the writer's bug bitten me I have a plethora of ideas gushing in and around my mind!

As you see I happen to have written a small part on VeeBha...

Like a one shot... two shot... or maybe an ss.. or a ff... :D :D :D

So I thought I might as well share it over here :)

But for now a formal introduction is a must :)

So a warm hug to all those present here :)

I hope I get accepted here as I got accepted in Arjun as well :*

With loads of love to all of you,

~ Armagadon (my own personalized spelling of Armageddon)

Below is just the banner for my story...

Tell me whether I should continue or not!

Edited by Armagadon - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Angel thumbnail
First of all welcome over hear ðŸ¤— 

I am Meera usally called as meeru ..

U don't need to ask for an story just 

Do it crazily waiting for one ðŸ˜ƒ

Unable to see banner ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

And a small request plz be active over

Hear and take part in all discussion

waiting for the story 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Banner

INDEX 

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - 10

Chapter 3

Chapter 4 - 14

Chapter 5 & 6 - 17

* This content is only meant to be posted in India Forums - that too by me... if there is anyone found to be plagiarizing or copying any of my works even banners, it won't be taken lightly - thank you.
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Angel

First of all welcome over hear ðŸ¤— 

I am Meera usally called as meeru ..

U don't need to ask for an story just 

Do it crazily waiting for one ðŸ˜ƒ

Unable to see banner ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

And a small request plz be active over

Hear and take part in all discussion

waiting for the story 

*tight hug*

hey Meeru... banner abhi post kiya! Do tell me how it is!

Perhaps after a few hours the prologue would come up soon! :)

Active... hihi... in Arjun Forum I have a 1000 names over me being active! LOL

Lovely to see u here as well!
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Banner
Waiting for the story
Cont Sooon
Black_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armagadon

*tight hug*

hey Meeru... banner abhi post kiya! Do tell me how it is!

Perhaps after a few hours the prologue would come up soon! :)

Active... hihi... in Arjun Forum I have a 1000 names over me being active! LOL

Lovely to see u here as well!

Banner is really good ... 

waiting ... 

lol... Than we can make a nice pair ðŸ˜‰ 

the express queens ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Was inactive for 3 month on IF so that's 

the reson I didn't see u around ðŸ˜­

IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Angel

Banner is really good ... 

waiting ... 

lol... Than we can make a nice pair ðŸ˜‰ 

the express queens ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Was inactive for 3 month on IF so that's 

the reson I didn't see u around ðŸ˜­

Chalo hum dono milke Indian Railways main chale jaate hai... un logo ko humari madat ki zaroorat hai!
Coool
First FF on Veer-Vaibhavi 😊

Nice banner... waiting for the story 😊
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgargate

Coool

First FF on Veer-Vaibhavi 😊

Nice banner... waiting for the story 😊

Hey.. thanks for the warm welcome
IArmageddonI thumbnail

Prologue

It was the fifth cup of coffee that Veer gulped down... his eyes darting every now and then towards the ICU cabin... where his father lay... all due to him...

No... he mentally corrected... all due to her... 

His jaws clenched at the thought of that woman... 

That petite female who dared to go against him! What the blo**y hell was her requirement to butt in as some damn social activist... she would so have to pay... so damn have to pay...

His eyes watered at the thought of his father... agreed he was a nuisance to his dad... bleh... he did have that much of common sense... but then... lady luck seemed to be always miffed with him... whenever he wanted to show his father that things are fine... that perhaps his goddamn son can perhaps get the little bit of love he craves for...

It misfires... every blo**y single time... 

Veer stood up and paced around the hospital corridor... cracking his knuckles every half a minute... the doctor did say his father is fine but he wasn't convinced... till his father is off that goddamn machine and pipes thrusted in his body , he won't be convinced that his father is alright... 

He stood in front of the glass pane and watched at his father... breathing... he didn't care if he got more shoutings... he didn't care if he got berated every half a second... all he cared was for his dad to come back... to scream at him... to shout at him... to blame him to hit him... but just come back...

He closed his eyes as tears dampened his cheeks when his eyes noticed the news channel showing his coverage...

His jaws stiffened.. anger pumped through his heart... that female would so have to pay... look at her guts... she comes here to say sorry! Meh... as if he would fall for these sob tales... women are excellent in lying... his mother being no exception...

As his fury peaked through his veins a surging pain shot through his body... panicked he looked into his pockets and rushed towards the water dispenser... swallowing the tablet his heartbeat cooled and he slumped on the chair... exhausted...

Revenge is a desert best served cold... there had to be a weakness in this Vaibhavi... there must be something that she must be frightened off... intimidation doesn't work for much of a time... neither does any threat... what could it be...

He collected his thoughts and looked at himself... he isn't scared of anything either... but his weakness is his dad...

And Vaibhavi seemed to be a reflection of him... she too didn't fear anything... and like him she cares about her closed ones...

He recalled the people who were there with her frequently... some chick and her bf... if anything were to happen to either of them... Vaibhavi would then surely pay...

"Dard ka hisaab kitaab ab shuru ho chuka hai..." he gritted when her words struck him like lightening...

When she told him that since childhood she has face more than enough to not even be affected by him... those words keep on ringing on his head... it meant something more than the usual heroine dialogue delivery... a small voice in his so called heart tried to convey that message... every time he intimidated her... brought her to a distance at which nothing but their hot breaths mingled... her eyes spat a fire of something... but then... his over powering mind crushed such a thought before he could even develop a thought process in that direction...

His eyes drooped and he dozed off... his mind far from peace...

Vaibhavi got up from her sleep in a jerk... her forehead having slight sweat beads... her mind replayed the moment he dragged her out of the room and pinned her to the wall... and for some reason she was powerless...

For the first time... after seeing his father hospitalized... perhaps she was slightly wrong... but then he deserved this... but then perhaps the matter had been stretched too much... an now a slight anxiety that the war had certainly become personal...

Her heart sped up as she remembered his masculine body literally crushing her against the wall... his strong hand clutching her dainty wrist... her punches on his sculpted shoulders resulted to be futile... every time his breath fanned on her face a chill shot up her spine... 

She calmed her senses and gulped a bottle of chilled water... she knew that he was physically more powerful than her and he kept on using that to his advantage to intimidate her... every single time...

She had to be careful... cause he had started to think... and that meant more trouble for her... she hadn't come here to fight with this loser guy... but to seek justice for her demised dad... but here what was she getting entangled with?

She flopped back on the bed... his threatening words did keep her thinking... what could be her weakness that he could find out about? She didn't have any... and he seemed to be a shameful reflection of her... neither did he have any... though she never understood his second side...

In those flick of seconds she noticed the immense care and love he harbored for his father... a person so shallow... so useless... yet have a deep connection with his dad... strange... is there a side that she doesn't know... but then... she barely gives a damn about that... for now... she had two goals in her life...

Give her dad justice... and keep that Veer away from her path...

Her eyes dropped and she dozed off... her mind far away from peace...

Precap : "You want to sleep with me!" She asked aghast... her heart half praying it was false... his eyes seemed to hold her opinion for a few minutes and weigh what she just said.. and his face broke into a sardonic smile...

(After this part the story will run on purely my imagination...)

* This content is only meant to be posted in India Forums - that too by me... if there is anyone found to be plagiarizing or copying any of my works even banners, it won't be taken lightly - thank you.