Please share your views πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
My feeble attempt at recounting Aahil's journey of love...

Au contraire to the popular opinion, I don't think Aahil fell in love with Sanam after graveyard episode. His repressed feelings for her were brought to the fore in that episode due to the close moments he shared with her while nursing her. We only realise the feelings we have for someone when we are about to lose them...in that incident Aahil nearly lost Sanam. 

He actually fell in love with her gradually and CVs always made it a point to showcase this. 

He began liking her from the dhaaba burning episode itself because he felt that he finally met his match in Sanam. But he slowly fell in love with her seeing her bravery, strength of character, innocence and righteousness. He actually narrated his journey of love to the lawyer.

Waqt ke saath main Sanam ko janne laga...uski andar chupi uss ladki ko janne laga
Jo bohot khoobsurat hain..
Masoom hain.
Independent hain.
Jiski simple si chahate hain, simple se sapne hain
Jise sahi aur galat, sabki pehchan hain
Aur sabse khoobsurat baat pata hain kya hain? Logon pe apna pyaar loota te huye bilkul nahi sochti...
Sone sa dil hain uska
Na chahta huwe bhi uski kareeb ata gaya.
Aur pata hi nahi chala ki...
Mohabbat kab ho gayi...

This says it all. He fell for her gradually, as he became privy to all the layers in her character, he started admiring all her attributes. And started falling head over heels for her...

The reason why I think he started liking her from dhaaba burning episode is because he said "So much arrogance, this will be interesting." A guy like him who doesn't give two hoots about women and is only in it for pleasure being impressed with a woman who is not his mom is a huge deal. Hence, I said he liked her from that episode. 

I think he started feeling attracted to her ever since first junoon moment. That's why he always noticed her around his house, when I mean noticed, he stared, he was attracted! How else do you explain all the stares he gave her during trip and fall catches? 

When he applied ointment on her hand after she burnt it, mast magaan epi where he took care of her and gently tucked her hair behind her ears and away from her face, pool scene during bottle challenge and more. He was shown attracted or he wouldn't give her a second glance. Also as her employer he was not required to apply balm on her hand when she had burnt it. He could have easily got someone else like Lateef to do that job. But he went ahead and did it anyway, coupled with gazes in between. In mast magan epi, he wasn't required to tuck her hair behind her ears oh so gently and stare at her while she was unconscious. He as her employer was only required to make sure she was safe and he did that already by laying her down on the couch. 

Now the big question you asked is when did he fall in love with her? I think he fell in love with her amidst the bottle challenge. Where he saw all the layers in her character being revealed one by one. His narration of his journey of love to the lawyer only hints at that because that's when he started seeing her for the person she was. And he couldn't help but fall for her...

But he had started liking her from a long time ago, like I already said.

Many may argue that he only started going all junooni aashiq post graveyard scene, but that's because he realised by then about his depth of feelings for her. Why would a guy like him act like that around a girl when he himself is not certain about his feelings for her?

He was also not shown being in a dilemma regarding his feelings for Sanam becuase he as a character is not adverse to idea of love. When he realised his feelings for Sanam he was ready to confess and wanted to know her side as well (clothes hanger scene).
Edited by .Serendipity. - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think when she slapped him, that's why he wanted to kiss her instead of slap her.πŸ˜†
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I think when she slapped him, that's why he wanted to kiss her instead of slap her.πŸ˜†

🀣 

I m serious πŸ˜› 

Write an essay simran πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

🀣 

I m serious πŸ˜› 

Write an essay simran πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

No essay bunny.
i'm convinced that's the exact moment he felt the divine love,their soul-mate connection.It was that jaw breaking attempt that made her "special".
Remember he just walked away when her bouncer hit him.
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after first junoon moment 😳
deep_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

No essay bunny.
i'm convinced that's the exact moment he felt the divine love,their soul-mate connection.It was that jaw breaking attempt that made her "special".
Remember he just walked away when her bouncer hit him.

I thought he was just impressed seeing her at that time πŸ˜›
Ok πŸ˜› Toh kya after graveyard incident he started to realize his love ? πŸ€” Because he started to be nice to her πŸ€” He was giving love lorn looks too naπŸ€”

P.s. Confused soul Mai 

Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

I thought he was just impressed seeing her at that time πŸ˜›
Ok πŸ˜› Toh kya after graveyard incident he started to realize his love ? πŸ€” Because he started to be nice to her πŸ€” He was giving love lorn looks too naπŸ€”

P.s. Confused soul Mai 

Nahi after Graveyard he only reaslised his feelings as love.Remember the miracle healing he had after their life altering hug when he took care of Sanam?
Read Serendipity's essay carefully, she described it so beautifully.
Plus, Ahil always wanted a complete package in his secretary and that's what he found in his new cook,so he wanted to marry her.πŸ˜†
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Grave yard... scene...
deep_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

My feeble attempt at recounting Aahil's journey of love...

Au contraire to the popular opinion, I don't think Aahil fell in love with Sanam after graveyard episode. His repressed feelings for her were brought to the fore in that episode due to the close moments he shared with her while nursing her. We only realise the feelings we have for someone when we are about to lose them...in that incident Aahil nearly lost Sanam. 

He actually fell in love with her gradually and CVs always made it a point to showcase this. 

He began liking her from the dhaaba burning episode itself because he felt that he finally met his match in Sanam. But he slowly fell in love with her seeing her bravery, strength of character, innocence and righteousness. He actually narrated his journey of love to the lawyer.

Waqt ke saath main Sanam ko janne laga...uski andar chupi uss ladki ki janne laga
Jo bohot khoobsurat hain..
Masoom hain.
Independent hain.
Jiski simple si chahate hain, simple se sapne
Jise sahi aur galat, sabki pehchan hain
Aur sabse khoobsurat baat pata hain kya hain? Logon pe apna pyaar loota te huye bilkul nahi sochti...
Sone sa dil hain uska
Na chahta huwe bhi uski kareeb ata gaya.
Aur pata hi nahi chala ki...
Mohabbat kab ho gayi...

This says it all. He fell for her gradually, as he became privy to all the layers in her character, he started admiring all her attributes. And started falling head over heels for her...

The reason why I think he started liking her from dhaaba burning episode is because he said "So much arrogance, this will be interesting." A guy like him who doesn't give two hoots about women and is only in it for pleasure being impressed with a woman who is not his mom is a huge deal. Hence, I said he liked her from that episode. 

I think he started feeling attracted to her ever since first junoon moment. That's why he always noticed her around his house, when I mean noticed, he stared, he was attracted! How else do you explain all the stares he gave her during trip and fall catches? 

When he applied ointment on her hand after she burnt it, mast magaan epi where he took care of her and gently tucked her hair behind her ears and away from her face, pool scene during bottle challenge and more. He was shown attracted or he wouldn't give her a second glance. Also as her employer he was not required to apply balm on her hand when she had burnt it. He could have easily got someone else like Lateef to do that job. But he went ahead and did it anyway, coupled with gazes in between. In mast magan epi, he wasn't required to tuck her hair behind her ears oh so gently and stare at her while she was unconscious. He as her employer was only required to make sure she was safe and he did that already by laying her down on the couch. 

Now the big question you asked is when did he fall in love with her? I think he fell in love with her amidst the bottle challenge. Where he saw all the layers in her character being revealed one by one. His narration of his journey of love to the lawyer only hints at that because that's when he started seeing her for the person she was. And he couldn't help but fall for her...

But he had started liking her from a long time ago, like I already said.

Many may argue that he only started going all junooni aashiq post graveyard scene, but that's because realised by then about his depth of feelings for her. Why would a guy like him act like that around a girl when he himself is not certain about his feelings for her?

He was also not shown being in a dilemma regarding his feelings for Sanam becuase he as a character is not adverse to idea of love. When he realised his feelings for Sanam he was ready to confess and wanted to know her side as well (clothes hanger scene).

Wow nice observation πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘Thanks for sharing UR opinion πŸ˜³ 

I always had a doubt y he behaved so concerned at that graveyard ..? I got my answer That he had already fallen for her gradually πŸ˜›

So after graveyard scene he started to realize πŸ˜› Okay thx πŸ˜³