deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Dr Deepak stares at the angry couple. He then says how he doesn't like asking questions but he won't get sleep in the night if he doesn't find out what Armaan is doing here. Armaan clearly says that he is not here because of his father. He doesn't believe in carrying out relationships just because of other relationships. Dr Deepak says that is good. And so Armaan continues and says that he won't go on with this relationship. Dr Deepak says that he got the point that Armaan is not here for Malika and he is certainly not here for his dad then why is here. Armaan is left speechless.

Jassi is at her home for lunch. She is in her bedroom. Nandu walks in with a gloomy expression. He asks Jassi why is she here. Jassi says she is here because of lunch. Nandu mentions how she never there for lunch ever. Jassi says that she was feeling very trapped in the office. That she is worried about Malika and Armaan. Nandu says that she doesn't need to worry about them. And then he starts talking about how he wants to look like a California cowboy or New York rock star. Jassi is not listening a word he is saying but Nandu loud voice bring her back to the world. Jassi then tells him a bit annoyingly that he is good the way he is. Nandu says that she doesn't know the world. That girls only fall for rich, good-looking , famous and bit stubborn guys. Jassi says that there is nothing like this and that she is happy the way she is in her small world. Nandu then much to my annoyance asks Jassi that would she look good with Armaan as only rich people look good with rich people. Jassi just stares at him for one seconds and then quickly replies that she doesn't know because she doesn't think about such stuff. But she will get Armaan and Malika together no matter what. Nandu fails to understand her and this is just what Jassi wants I guess.

Purab is back. I was so shocked to see because I expected him to pop out suddenly in tomorrow's episode just like and that also right in the end of the show. He looks good all in black btw. Anyway Purab was thinking about Jassi. ( Wish he could get over her because his trip to Jassi will be a TOTAL WASTE.) He is remembering all the good time he had. He wishes that Jassi would give him one more chance because he feels that there was something really special between them. Maybe it might be just friendship but he feels it was more than that.In the counselor's office Armaan is leaving. But the doctor stops him saying that he makes great coffee so at least drink that and go. Before that Dr Deepak had asked Armaan that does he love Malika and again had left Armaan speechless. So after the coffee the doctor casually apologizes and say that it was a dumb question because if Armaan had been in love with Malika then he wouldn't have been there in his office today. Armaan turns pale. Malika looks upset since Armaan didn't deny the fact and doctor was just smiling. Armaan then leaves saying this meeting with the doctor was the first and the last one. As soon he leaves Malika asks the doctor that didn't he see how proud and arrogant Armaan is?

Jassi is back in the office. She is pacing around with worry. Raj walks in glad to see her. He asks her what they are doing here. Since the whole office looks like a sinking ship since no one is around. Armaan is not there so Malika is not there and Aryan is not there since he is following Malika. Jassi then says that she is glad that Raj is worried about Gulmohur. Because nobody else is. The document about the store is ready and at rate they are going it will remain just documents. Raj tells her not to worry since he the "rainbow" is there with "Janbow". Jassi asks who " Janbow" is. Raj then mentions how Jhansi of rani is getting old so her new name is "Janbow".Aryan is following Malika because when Malika comes out of the counselor's office she sees Aryan. Aryan again tells her for the thousand time how Armaan is not good enough for her. That she is wasting her time going to the counselor alone. Malika says that Armaan was there but he has left and said that he will never come back to the counselor. Aryan says that it was so typical of Armaan. He again repeats that Malika will be much more happier without him. And then Malika says something like this " I want to be my old self again and I want to be happy. But I Can only be happy if Armaan will be back in my life. I am not a fool to invest all my time in my relationship and then forget it so easily. I am not going to give up Armaan. I will have him back at all costs"

Aryan then goes straight to Puru and fills his head with nonsense. He tells Puru something about what Armaan had told Malika. Puru when tries to confirm it with Aryan. Aryan just says that Malika hadn't told him but he can see it in her eyes. Puru then says to himself that he had never realized things had gotten so worst between them. He then tells Aryan that both Aryan and Malika are like his own children to him. Aryan then tells puru that his not trying to fill Puru 's head against Armaan but it just that he is worried about his sister. That life had always been unfair to her since she lost her parents then her love and now even her work. Puru then says that he will take actions quickly.

Meanwhile somewhere far away Purab tries to get in touch with Jassi. But Billu picks up the phone. Purab know what to expect from him so he quickly puts the phone down. Then he says to himself that no matter how far Jassi is away from him she is still in his thoughts. Poor guy !!! L

Meanwhile Billu calls Jassi that when is she coming back as it is getting late. She says that as soon as her work is done. Raj overhears this and tries to send her home but Jassi insist that she wants to wait. Armaan walks in looking all angry and annoyed. Raj tries to talk to him about the store but Armaan tells him to leave as he wants to be left alone.  Raj warns Jassi not to talk to Armaan so she also turns to leave but is stopped by Armaan. She looks scare but still stays.Armaan then pours out that he will never go back to the counselor again. That going to the counselor has confirmed his feeling about Malika. That he doesn't loves Malika. Jassi then asks him his problem. Armaan says that it is all very complicated because his dad , Malika and Gulmohur are all connected. And if he breaks his relationship completely with Malika it will have a great impact on Gulmohur which would also mean that there would be less money.Jassi asks Armaan what will make him happy then. Armaan laughs and say that he is so guilty that nothing will.Then he asks Jassi for the fourth time to promise him that she will always be there for him. Jassi says yes looking like a complete zombie.

Puru walks in suddenly into this conservation. He tells Armaan that he wants to speak to him alone. Jassi leaves. Puru then says to Armaan that it is obvious now that Armaan doesn't want to be with Malika. Armaan tries to deny it but is stopped. Then Puru mentions that he can't bear to see his dreams shattering. And that Malika and Aryan has always been like his own children to him. So judging from the circumstances he ahs decided to divide Gulmohur between Malika, Aryan and Armaan. Armaan then ask Puru that what does his relationship with Malika has to do with Gulmohur. Puru says every thing since there relationship connects them together. Armaan tries to convince Puru that what he is doing is wrong but Puru looks as if he has made up his mind.

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail

SIGH!

I seriously think they should reclassify JJKN from a Drama to a MELODRAMA...

My rather Unreliable Predictions for Tuesday's episode:

•  Armaan will be probably shown in the next episode squeezing the "stress reliever ball" on his table with that hopelessly confused expression on his face...
  • Jassi will probably shed a few more tears over Armaan and start screaming at Purab over the phone before she deigns to actually LISTEN to him...In the end she'll be writing in her diary about how confused SHE is ...
  • Mallika begins scheming...
  • Purab will be more determined to talk to Jassi face to face with a hope of knocking some sense into her head and creating some love for himself in her Armaan filled heart...

sigh...I think I've come up with Pari-itis...the brain-dead syndrome...cant think anymore😆

What on earth is the "engagement" they've mentioned on the Setindia webpage?? Any ideas?

navika thumbnail
I am so excited purab is baaaack! three cheers for purab
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hi deadly

thanks for the update. didn't get a chance to jjkn for almost a week but never missed an episode due to your updates

thanks again

ps: yeh purab is back i will have to see today's episode

kanchi thumbnail
Oh my god deadly Purab is back................Am sooooooooooooo Happy😃
deadly thumbnail
No need of thanks ishan2000.