when john says "sheena" in dhoom.....

bollyfreak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i went to see dhoom when it first came out in the theatres. Esha's name in the movie is sheena. And theres 2 times where John says Sheena in a sentence. When he said my name i was like "AHHHH" in the theatre and everyone looked at me like i was on crack or somethiN! hahahaha!

"Sheena nahin!" HAHAHA AHHHHHH SO HOT!

"Sheena mere saath jaayegi"...YEAH I WILL BABY!

HAhahahahaha! i love john so much guys. Ive liked him since jism. I think hes good right now. Like acting wise, he can improve more..but for a started he is damn good! But yaaaa....thought i would share that with you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
John - sheena๐Ÿ˜†...
yeah btw john is really good!๐Ÿ˜‰
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. You remind me of my two cousins. they are OBSESSED with John Abraham. Hey, I wonder if you read the article on Indiafm.com where there is gonna be a live 7 hour telethon for the Tsunami victims on Sony Channel in which actors will be there to answer your calls as you donate money. John Abraham is going to be there too so if you call, you can actually get a chance to talk to him! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
sheena, kuch kuch hota hai?
bollyfreak thumbnail

hehehe hey rabeek...yEAAAAH definately kuch kuch hota hai! You dont even knowwwwww!

And nali...thanks so much for that info! I did check indiafm yesterday as i do everyday and i read about that. Hahaha..i wish i could talk to him but i doubt ill call. I would never get thru as it is.....theres gonna be soooooo many people calling! But who knows..maybe he will decide to call me! hahahahaha! yeah i wish! i need to wake up and stop dreaming!!!!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so sheena and john abraham - โค๏ธ โค๏ธ made for each other
rouble thumbnail
hey sheena have u seen elan yet? john acted so good in that movie. personally i didn't like his acting in last couple of movies but in elan he looked and acted so goooooooood. i loved him in that movie.
bollyfreak thumbnail
hey rouble. no i havent seen elan yet. But i will soon. john is AWESOME...so hot...for me..he is the hottest guy i have ever seen. and i swear im not exaggerating.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hota hai sheena๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ .. nevr mind!!! .... pyaar mein esha he hota hai!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sunshine87 thumbnail
john abraham is REALLY hot