Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For me I know Laajo is strong but Ayesha has always been living so to speak in her parents' shadows so it's really interesting and exciting to see her emerge from the safety of her home to sort of face the world on her own. May be that's why she doesn't realise fully the implications of her actions and her dad is doing everything he can to protect her! But I suppose she will emerge stronger from this whole experience! Let's see.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
both laajo and ayesha have backing of their respective parents,they were always sure of their love.
Laajo only suffered once with parents wrath during her wedding fiasco--but emerged stronger,after that it was nikhil's support later on sagar and all hence i feel it is that she had so much support around her it gives her this strength.
ayesha has fallen in love,tried hard to follow chicken's way out but failed,eventually she was helped by her brother and she emerged stronger,even her uncle guided her..
i feel strength comes if there is some sort of support from people u look up to neither nik nor adi has it.both r supported by women they love but those women can be hurt/affected by supporting them hence both want to fight their own battles in their own way...so i feel those 2 lonely souls are also brave in their own way...
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema48

For me I know Laajo is strong but Ayesha has always been living so to speak in her parents' shadows so it's really interesting and exciting to see her emerge from the safety of her home to sort of face the world on her own. May be that's why she doesn't realise fully the implications of her actions and her dad is doing everything he can to protect her! But I suppose she will emerge stronger from this whole experience! Let's see.

You know Hema, Ayesha has taken a bold step and to some extent she knows its implications. Some people said she is confused , but I don't agree. She may feel guilty to have put her family through this , but as far as her resolve is concerned she is more clear than Adi!!   This is the first time we saw Inder so actively come out to protect his daughter...may be because she is a girl!!  Well , the hypocrisy of the educated , high society class which champions for woman's rights is exposed!! It shows that we become conservative and rigid when it comes to the girl child!! 
  I agree that Ayesha will become more stronger and mature after going through all this!!
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

both laajo and ayesha have backing of their respective parents,they were always sure of their love.

Laajo only suffered once with parents wrath during her wedding fiasco--but emerged stronger,after that it was nikhil's support later on sagar and all hence i feel it is that she had so much support around her it gives her this strength.
ayesha has fallen in love,tried hard to follow chicken's way out but failed,eventually she was helped by her brother and she emerged stronger,even her uncle guided her..
i feel strength comes if there is some sort of support from people u look up to neither nik nor adi has it.both r supported by women they love but those women can be hurt/affected by supporting them hence both want to fight their own battles in their own way...so i feel those 2 lonely souls are also brave in their own way...

Hi! Sami,
      Hope all the emergency is over and you are fine. Thanks for taking time to comment.😊
I agree with you that strength comes from people who support you and here more than Ayesha , Laajo has been fortunate .For Ayesha the feeling of love for Adi took a lot of time to sink in as she had stumbled badly with Sid. I think this experience from  love lost to love found has made her stronger and given her the strength to face any situation.
    Support is important but more important is the inner strength which these woman have. As for Nikhil and Adiraj, they don't want their love ( Laajo and Ayesha ) to face problems for them and as you said they want to fight their own battles ...but here the women have taken center stage as they are fighting the battle which is not so their own but  to some extent their own!!😕
  I don't think now we can call Nikhil and Adiraj lonely souls!! 😆 but troubled souls!!😉 
Take care 🤗
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey varsha am fine, emergency was for furry little boys and girls I deal with, some times due to money people cant take them to 24 hour facilities so I have to deal with those intense situation,but my patient is out of danger so am happy
and now coming to ur topic u r right too the girls have inner strength..specially laajo
and yes they r confused souls and if adi is ranavat's son then OMG also there goes my best theory ever...