Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff">Breaks your heart doesn't it when a PURE SOUL like Vivaan's with a HEART full of LOVE, INNOCENCE, GENEROSITY ever got tainted by evil. He doesn't deserve such a fate Preet and the supernatural world have planned for him.</font>

It Undoubtely does! He is nothing but.. a very Pure &Innocent soul. Who is yet to live his life.. yet to see the beautiful world. And before he could even start dreaming about it, His everything would be crushed by something he'd have never ever thought about. *sighs*
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I liked the face-off between Ira n Preet. I am guessing these 2 will be at loggerheads just like Vivaan n Vidhyut in the future.. I'm looking forward to more of this woman power clashes.. Avni(in the future) seems the sweet one.. yet with powers that she does not want to use for dominance..
And yes..if Preet can sense Ira from a distance..how come she is unaware of Anshuman? I'm expecting more mysteries..

P.S i was taken aback when I saw Preet lifting her feet off the ground..I got scared to watch her fly like that..
</font>

I thought i was the only One who got scared at that scene 😆
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well i didnt got scared 😆 shes a witch after all!
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoveSaRun-

I thought i was the only One who got scared at that scene 😆

I'm glad I'm not the only one..😆
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imanezara

Well i didnt got scared 😆 shes a witch after all!

but then it came as a surprise..it was the first time she displayed her magic to us.. I wasn't even sure if she was a human or something else before this epi😆
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I doubt if the CVs will include sire bond in the story. Ira's story is a big mystery. Istill can't predict anything on her. 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure ira is the lesser evil of the 2
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like post. 
Cant wait for more storyline mean that move ahead without past. 

But agree with u about A n V. ðŸ˜­
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Gr8 post <3

Agree with you!
FlawSomeME thumbnail
As of now, i feel lill unpredictable abt Preet nd Ira...coz 1st of all i want 2 know, Preet hamesha se witch thi or aftr tht incident she changed...nd Ira, i do't know mujhe abi b aisa lagta h she want 2 sav tht vampire in white...nd i feel lik tht vampire will change Vivaan human 2 a Vampire...anyways, i also do't lik childeren abusing scenes nd also janwaron par atyachar...bt so want 2 say, tht huntng scene was vry well xcutd nd tht guy deserv claps 4 his actng skils, defntly...in vry 1st epi of d show, woh kuch aur tha (lik a kind persn), 2nd epi mein kuch aur (a helpless enimal), nd 3rd epi mein kuch aur (heartless bt full of lov nd emotions) nd 4th one mein kuch aur (a heartless enimal)...anyways nice post, kafi time k baad tumhara post padh kr achha laga. :)Edited by LovIsInTheAir - 9 years ago