Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Going by the precap, she wants to protect Vivan from Ira. Looks like she fears he might be turned into a Vampire.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Then What Preet want?
Will she protect Vivaan from Ira or will she let him be harmed
"Dimagh se sochoun"(like she said 😆) to she ll save him bcoz if hes turned into a vampire then her plan will be spoiled or does she want to be vampire to make vampires suffer as anshuman is one
Anyways i hope Dhara tell him the truth n save himEdited by Imanezara - 9 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Preet wants to save him from Ira because he is part of Preet's plan that she does not want to spoil.. she will use him later..
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

yes that's eat I thought after today's episode when she said to dhara to be cold hearted. She knows that Vivaan is the kind of person who will fall in love easily and that too madly so she wants to show every man that how it feels like when you're cheated on

Exactly! And She will make this happen.. The Character we've seen of her's till now, Isnt one who'll let her much awaited plan to go fail.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Imanezara

Then What Preet want?
Will she protect Vivaan from Ira or will she let him be harmed
"Dimagh se sochoun"(like she said 😆) to she ll save him bcoz if hes turned into a vampire then her plan will be spoiled or does she want to be vampire to make vampires suffer as anshuman is one
Anyways i hope Dhara tell him the truth n save him

dude i dont think that will happen cz shes a puppet controlled by Preet toh she wont save Vivaan ! i think Anshuman will be the one saving Vivaan in the end !