#3: ArHi SS: !!Eclipse!! *Chapter 18, PG 57* 09/Sept/14

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Thread Three? πŸ˜²

I am very sure this is going to be the last thread of Eclipse after the kind of updates I have been giving. πŸ˜›

Please pardon this now-occupied-with-college writer of yours for late and impromptu updates.

I am trying my best to keep up to your expectations with the story and sidewise struggling with my last year in college. πŸ˜³

Now without any extended ado, I offer the thread to you people as it is only you who have made this thread possible. Thank you for the continued love and support. πŸ€—

[INDEX]

Chapter 15 (Page 11): The New Horizon

Chapter 16 (Page 30): Dawn Beckons

Chapter 17 (Page 44): Breaking Of The Dawn

Last Chapter (Page 57): The New Day
Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
About The Story

A tale of none other than our very own Arnav Khushi where the love is Eclipsed with as big as mountain ego's and denials.

Caged within self created walls, will Arnav Singh Raizada would be able to fight this Eclipse and bring a dawn to his feelings? Especially when Khushi is ready to get married to a close friend of his?

Pack your bags and join us in this journey where love alone is not enough..!
Voicing out the true feelings and claiming the love is equally important...!

And yes, this is going is be a R-rated ride.

You have been warned...!!!

P.S. This story shares no strings with the Twilight series of Stephenie Meyer. (Books and Movies included).

PM Rules

1. Please buddy my PM account  to receive PMs for the further updates. No PMs will be sent through this account.

2. Please care enough to drop a comment on the thread before sending your buddy requests for PMs of further updates.

3. Members with ZERO number of posts, please do not waste your and my time. There is no chance I am going to accept your buddy requests. (Pardon the rudeness)

4. If you do not actively comment on the threads and neither 'like' the chapters you can be removed from the buddy list without any prior notice.

Now, this isn't a rule but a piece of my mind. 

In case you decide to comment on the chapters, please say more than "Awesome update", "Great Update", "Amazing Update"  and so on. No, I am not asking you to write comprehensive essays about the update, but an insightful comment is preferrable. If you just want to say 'Fantastic' or synonyms of above listed words, or put plain emoticons, please make use of the LIKE button. A smallest word of appreciation means a lot but when I sit to read the reviews, I expect better in return of the chapters I write. πŸ˜³

Thank You

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Teaser 

"Please come again" the words were said in a condescending tone and the listener narrowed his eyes but repeated anyways.

"I want you to call off the marriage with Khushi" Arnav repeated the words for the pleasure of Abhay.

"Give me one good reason why I should?" Abhay asked in utter patience, his arms crossing against his chest.

"I have three" Arnav replied non-complacently.

"I am willing to hear" was Abhay's prompt reply.

"The very first reason is, she doesn't love you and you know what. The second reason is this marriage will eventually fail because you do not understand her. Third is that.."

"You love her" Abhay cut in.

"Yes, I do" Arnav answered, barely hesistating as Abhay continued to throw defiant looks at him.

"So, when did you realise you love her? An hour back, a day back or a week back? I love her since past four months" Abhay stated as if it explained and justified everything.

"Abhay, I know what are you trying to convey here but you know Khushi never considered you more than a friend. She has always loved me and if this marriage takes place you are not only ruining your life but her as well and...mine too" Arnav reasoned, expecting to see the glimpse of his old friend in Abhay's eyes but found none.

"In that case, we can have a deal ASR" Abhay suggested, his eyes possessed with something akin to malevolence.

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
First of all CONGRATULATIONS on thread 3...  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
You deserve this... you are the BEST... β€οΈ β€οΈ

And about teaser... 

I'm not going to comment... In fact i'm not going to read Teaser...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
russelskhushi thumbnail
congrats on the new thread dear...waiting eagerly for the update... the teaser is just too teasing yaar...
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread!
Interesting teaser.
What the!arnav wants abhay to call off the marriage.he thinks abhay will do it easily?
Lets see what deal will abhay make?
Waiting for it.
Update soon.
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread... 
And now about the teaser... Don't know what to say πŸ˜­
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whatwhat abhay have in his head.. i smell something very bad!!
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread !!!! i am so loving d story 
such a interesting teaser , eagerly w8ing for the update !!!
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice teaser
its getting more & more interesting