numbers

but the slow ,melodious and romantic songs always soothe me     no matter
how long i listen to them

i thouroughly enjoyed reading this smashing topic
yours
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I love mostly all kinds of songs. Slow songs make me wantto slow dance bare foot in the grass, the fast numbers make me just jump up and down with the rythm.For my wedding my slow dance choice was hum dil de chuke sanam tere hogaye hum teri kasam.

my choices:

1.1 Chori chori kiya re dil ye mera liya re crazy kiye re

2.1 raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi movie Ashoka

2.3 raat baki baat baki hona hai ho jane do socho na dekhona mujhe pyarse

3.1 it's time to disco kaun mile dekho kisko movie Kal Ho na HO

3.2 Disco station aha chhodo chhodo meri baahen meri raahen aa aa

4.1 kajrare kajrare tere kare kare naina Movie Bunty or Bubly

5.2 Pardeshiya ye sach hai piya sab kahete hai maine tujh ko dil de diya Movie Mr. Natwarlal

6.2 Ruk ja o jane wali ruk ja mai tor ahi teri manzil ka Movie kanhaiya

7.1 Dil diwana bin sajna ke mane na ye pagla hai samjhane se samjhe na movie Maine Pyar kiya

7.2 Dil na liya dil na dilya to bolona bolo kya kiya aake duniya me bhi agar pyar Movie Krish

anisha_16 thumbnail
great topic Raksha Di.. ๐Ÿ‘
I would say slow songs are more better than fast songs...... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Wonderful post raksha di... and beautiful choices too though some of them are really hard.. anyways my choices are like this but before that i will like to say that my preference is slow songs which you will come to know later after seeing my choices here...  but then i like some fast songs too...anyways my choices goes like this

1.3       Jahaan main jati hoon wahin chale aate ho

chori-chori mere dil mein samaate hon

1.2       Chori chori jo tumse mili toh log kya kahenge

1.1                Chori chori  kiya re dil ye mera liya re crazy kiya re

2.2                Raat ka sama jhoome chandrama

2.3                Raat baki baat baki

2.1                Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi

3.         Though it is difficult to decide to give preference but still I will prefer "Disco Station" from Hathkadi.. no doubt that the song "It is the time to disco" from Kal ho na ho is equally good but the song from Hathkadi, despite being almost 20 years, is still able to create a charisma, but about song from KHNH we need to see that will it be able to create that magic even after 20 years.

I hope I dint confuse youโ€ฆ

4.         Undoubtedly Kajra Mohabbat wala is my choice.. not only the lyrics, the music but I love the picturization of the song very much Biswajeet in get up of a woman and Babita in a man get upโ€ฆjust lovely

5.         Omg, the hardest choiceโ€ฆ both songs are really too melodious...cant decide one.

6.         Obviously second wala Ruk ja o jane wali ruk ja

7.         Definitely the song no.1 Dil deewana bin sajna ke from Maine pyar kiya

Edited by gaurifan - 16 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Great thread Raksha and nice selection of songs๐Ÿ‘

Well I think all songs-fast or slow or classical are good and have the power to touch you. It depends on the musical composition. The evergreen signs are the ones which were great compositions and have been played over a long time that we immediately connect with them. May be after 20-30 years from now todays songs wld be remembered too.

But wld like to cite that good lyrics enhance the effect of the composition. May be the lyrics of today's songs are not powerful enough to evoke the emotions within us.

What one wishes to listen depends a lot on the mood at that time. It can be slow/sad or joyous number.

In todays time the melodious songs of Krissh were Hits despite the trend being for sufi and rock.

Music is something which just needs to be beautiful and it will touch a chord within you.

Edited by realitybites - 16 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
slow songs are evergreen
but still it depends on mood but i like fast too
kanak1309 thumbnail
I think what matters more is the lyrics and the music of the song. Also the picturization matters.
A song, maybe fast or slow, but to make a song evergreen it should catch the audience's interest in a very deep way.

Some fast songs that are evergreen:
Tu mujhe dekha nahi (Do aur do paanch) - this is really fast... try learning it... its a real tongue twister ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Mera naam chin chin chu - i dont remember the movie.... but I love this song...

Piya tu ab to aja - Teesri Mazil - whoa!! I think this is the typical evergreen song!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

luv
kanak