thank u so much😊
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

thank u so much re😊
Prettypal3 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PART:5

AT RS CONSTRUCTIONS:

Kalpana attitude made pakhi shut her mouth..she silently went away from there thinking ok..u should become detached only kalpi u should hate raghav then only he will fall for me right?she goes to raghav cabin..raghav is surprised seeing her there..he says why are u here pakhi?pakhi says raghav I came here to give u lunch..ragahv says uff!!i already had we went for a meeting na..its in a restaurant so we had there itself..so u go back home safely and thanks for ur concern..

Pakhi is surprised with raghav sudden changed sweet behavior..she thinks may be he is touched with my efforts..good going pakhi..raghav thinking other side..huh!till when I have to act..i have to get rid of this girl so soon..

Kalpi gets a headache coz of this pakhi matter she informs Sammy and leaves early..raghav looks for her and gets the info from Sammy..raghav thinks I know kalpi why u r not feeling well..u say it or not..u show them or hide..i know u love me still so much in the same way..and I will respect that love and will give ur place soon..

PARK:

Kalpi didn't go back to home..she goes to the park and sits there thinks about their moments..the way raghav fell in her lap and the way he took away her icecream..she cries..one uncle comes there and sits beside kalpi..and asks her why are u crying beta..tell me..kalpi says nothing uncle..some personal problems..uncle says..u r at the age of my daughter that's why I want to know..u can tell me if u wish..if I can do anything I will help u..kalpi says no one can do anything uncle..the person I loved and trusted the most dumped me in the mandap and married some rich girl..uncle says then u r crying for him?kalpana says yes..uncle says never ever do that..why should u cry..u go study well..achieve ur dreams..enagage ur self in everything and get out of it..live ur life happily for ur parents at least..

suddenly kalpi realizes that why she is wasting her time..she thanks the uncle..she has to concentrate on her career...she talks to herself..i will achieve everything..i will show him my capability..i will show him what he lost..she just decide that I will serve my nation..i will go for civils..i can serve poor people..i can make poor girls study..from now more than me I will love for my goal..she wipes her tears and go away from there..

AT  JADHAV'S HOME:

kamala asks kalpi why u came so early kalpi?kalpi says I have some work from today I m joining tution for some exam I will come late to home daily so don't worry ma..kalpi smiles and goes awar from there..kamala thinks what kalpi want to study now?she thinks kuch bhi ho..kalpi wants to move let her..my pakhi will be haer exams..she comes back at night with 1000 watt smile..kamala and vital thinks this is very nice..kalpi says aayi m very happy today..and temme what is todays special..(after raghav married pakhi..kalpi stopped eating properly she is eating just to live..for her parents)..vittal excitingly says masala aloo curry..vittal feeds kalpi..she eats it very happily..she feeds vital too..kamala comes and interfere and says to vital..what about me?vittal feeds kamala also..he is about to feed kalpi..pakya comes and eat it..kalpi will run behind him...everyone is happy that kalpi is happy..

AT SINGHANIYA MANSION:

Pakhi gave tablets to gouri and water..she smiles at her..gouri also smiles at pakhi and throw that water on her face..and says getout from here..i don't want to see u where is kalpi..i want to talk to kamala and kalpi..raghav comes and calms her down and make her sleep..

Raghav apologises pakhi and says..i know u are helping in all means..and this insults I m so thankful to u pakhi..raghav offers his hand for friendship to her..pakhi smiles and be happy..they will have dinner..and they go to sleep in their respective rooms..

LATE NIGHT AT 2.00AM OUTSIDE SINGHANIYA MANSION:

Pakhi gets a call on her mobile..she lifts the phone in irritation but she become alert after hearing the voice..she goes down silently and waits for prem..he comes finally..

Pakhi:bhai..u made me wait so much!!huh..that to disturbed by sleep also..

Prem:oh!gosh..u made me wait..why in late nights..i have asked u to meet me in day times in some caf..but u don't want to take a risk coz of raghav have some spys..and u cant take the risk..

Pakhi:yes..now he is sleeping peacefully..and today he said lets be friends..and kalapana started hating raghav..our plan is working totally.

Prem:yes..everything should go according to our plan..

Pakhi:yes..it will ofcourse...u want raghav money..i want raghav..evil smile..

Prem:ha..that stupid raghav thinking that u are helping him he doesn't know that what we are upto..i will not leave that kalpi also peacefully..i just love to destroy this ragahv's  favorite things..and my next target is kalpana..i will make her fall in love with me..

PRECAP:Raghav watching all this in cc camera..and smiles..do u really think RAGHAV SINGHANIYA is fool..i know ur plans kapoor juniors..and I know how to destroy also..raghav khadoos smile..

How is this guys?last update me I made u think that kapoors are smarter than raghav..nah nah..never..Raghav is always ahead of them..and sorry for the late update people..please leave ur valuable comments..

Like and comment must..πŸ˜‰

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction using characters from the show 'Ek Mutthi Aasmaan" on 'Zee TV". The characters are owned by creators and owners of the show.Dont copy this work..copy rights reserved to me..me me..me..if copied ramu kaka  will come and punish u..

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res..
Unres...
Love this RagNa... focussed on their aims and love each other..
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago
KReyAS thumbnail
awsom updt
ragav is really ahead of kapoor sibling
waiting fr nxt

sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow amazing update😊
kalpi preparing for civils..
rags knows about  kapoors plan..
loved it..
plz continue soon..
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saru darling atleast in ur SS make ur bhai smart and make my kalpu to move on in life i want rags to suffer to get kalpu plzzz do that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice updateπŸ˜ƒ
love dis side of kalpi concentrated on her dreams n also a smarter raghav
Continue soon 
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update saru
liking smart raghav unlike in serial raghav is shown dumb nowdays hope there also we get back our smart akdoo RS 
loving strong kalpi 
next part soon