Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobby9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks Prateek for sharing your take on this plot of show. You are right,Mother-son(child) relationship is the most purest bond of this earth n this is the real reason behind this <font size="3">no-appealing</font> track. Its very hard to <font size="3">develop</font> any sympathy for these kind of mother. n this is the real failure of CVs team.😭

I hardly visit any1 post so no idea abt what is happening here because,I really don't want to spoil my mood to read any nonsense negative posts. Some members are just here for creating rifts n spreading their frustrations. I don't think they deserve our attention so,direct royal ignorance to those posts. 😳

I still believe that,RR is most promising show of recent Tele. but,don't know why CVs is ignoring their real asset of the show. They can do wonder wid a wonderful couple of tele i.e., Paro n Rudra. They have brilliant talented star cast too but,due to lacks of interesting n entertaining sequences, show is loosing the charm. 😭 </font>

Well actually I don't really want to comment about this mother track as I think that there must be a real valid reason for Mala to leave Rudra behind and I really cannot speculate much before the end of the story or track as it will be an insult to the writer but one thing is sure there is no bad mother in this world and surely the writer will have to show a valid reason. He cannot make Mala appear at fault.

And by the way even if I don't visit their posts I know from where they come because I know half of them from the previous forum and I know how much they hate Sanaya And her characters (particularly D, A & T). And from now I also don't want to spoil my mood because of them.
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally Awesome post n the caps Joseph 
loved Paro - Rudra scene both did a fab performance.